WestpointFX a scam?

Shishir

westpointfx

Greetings, my friend has been trading with this company ( invested about 1000 GBP) and the returns are impressive. But when he asked for withdrawal of funds they made some fuss about margin call issues. They stated that they cannot continue with him if he insists on withdrawal.
Sounds shifty to me. But all the trustpilot reviews are positive (98%). However those can be faked .

About a decade ago, I got badly ripped off by a boiler room scam.Learnt my lesson since then and my friend didnt consult me before this investment. Thankfully his investment wasnt as big as mine. If its a scam ,best to know now and write off this amount as sunk cost before going further.
I appreciate your input. Thanks

But when he asked for withdrawal of funds they made some fuss about margin call issues. They stated that they cannot continue with him if he insists on withdrawal.
What are these margin call issues? Why they cannot continue with him if he insists on withdrawal? Sounds very dodgy to me too.

westpointfx

Greetings, my friend has been trading with this company ( invested about 1000 GBP) and the returns are impressive. But when he asked for withdrawal of funds they made some fuss about margin call issues. They stated that they cannot continue with him if he insists on withdrawal.
Sounds shifty to me. But all the trustpilot reviews are positive (98%). However those can be faked .

About a decade ago, I got badly ripped off by a boiler room scam.Learnt my lesson since then and my friend didnt consult me before this investment. Thankfully his investment wasnt as big as mine. If its a scam ,best to know now and write off this amount as sunk cost before going further.
I appreciate your input. Thanks
Most of the trustpilot reviews are fake ,I have been scammed by this company and lost a big amount with them .Already complaint with Action fraud ,I just urge every one out there please don't get into this mess