Latest Scam from Davis Jefferson/Luke Gail etc

Liquidity. My engagement with you is now over.

The magazine has integrity and is almost universally well regarded. There is frankly nothing else out there that puts out the quality and regularity (and accuracy) of information in relation to markets FOR FREE. As it is for free then we are also not a charity and it does require paying for by way of advertising however. I guess this is why you think we have endorsed others. The ultimate end game here is no advertisers and pay for the content. This model does not work.

Titan does what it says on the tin - invests our own capital in a spread betting wrapper and people can join us or otherwise.

We were duped by the despicable being that is Robertson and we are spending hard cash to unmask him. You should applaude us.

As for Daytrade ideas - they supply FREE daytrade ideas to our readers and they are popular. With immediate effect however, any system provider whatsoever is no longer being allowed to tout their wares with us in any form.

Richard

The FCA does not only register fit and proper persons. Plenty of criminals have been FSA/FCA registered, plenty of scams have been carried out by regulated companies.

i got abuse from richie boy cos i dared question their due diligence when employing the likes of mr spreadbetting / miss day trader / davie jefferson (robertson) to fill their mag of flyers.......

basically they have zero due diligence, which was obvious when the MDT scam blew up.

they said they wld provide updates & wld try & prosecute but that was clearly hot air.

aug 4th (http://www.spreadbetmagazine.com/blog/spreadbet-magazine-has-been-the-victim-of-a-scam.html):

"We will update with developments, as one thing is for sure, the use of our publication as a way to gain credence by the now infamous “Miss DayTrader”, does not sit well with us. We will unmask the culprit!"

hows that going then richie boi? not seen many updates.

the sad thing is they are in a gd position to try & uncover the perennial scammer that is MDT, yet FA happens.

(p.s. i apologise to link to crap products ie SBM, i am in no way a competitor trying to get an edge - SBM are sh1tting on their doorstep v well without any additional assistance from ppl such as me)

The FCA does not only register fit and proper persons. Plenty of criminals have been FSA/FCA registered, plenty of scams have been carried out by regulated companies.

Agreed, its usually better than no filter, but as you say,
registration alone should not stop anyone from looking
further into the details of who they are dealing with.

I started this thread, I am in touch with a few forum owners/mods/members/police and one or two other companies about unmasking this individual - which is all i'm bothered about.

For whatever your opinions are of Rich he put this out this morning:

NEW READER ALERT
Posted on Friday, September 6, 2013 at 7:47AM
We have noticed a new trading “system” pop up that seems to have come out of nowhere (strangely as the scum bucket behind “Miss DT” has disappeared into the ether..). See here - Turning �100 Into �5,000: The Challenge Of �100 To �5,000 and here on Twitter - https://twitter.com/FTSE100Analyst Seems to be a few usual suspects amongst the followers too…
Our gut instinct is this is another of Mr Robertson’s bull**** services. Spreadbet Magazine warns EVERYONE do NOT, repeat DO NOT subscribe to this or indeed an service offering trading systems, signals, “the way to make money in the market” etc etc… As far as we are concerned they are all a scam and you subscrie to any at your own peril. See article here on page 19 - issuu.com/spreadbetmagazine/docs/spreadbet_mag_v18_generic]ISSUU - SPREADBET MAGAZINE V18 GENERIC by Spreadbet Magazine[/url] which spells out exactly why they are bull****.
Remember, “them’s that can trade do, and them’s that can’t sell systems”!
Spreadbet Magazine.

Has anyone got any more up to date info for this fund / company please? It all looks very professional etc on paper and on their results graphs - but there is something niggling me that it is not all as good as they claim.. I don't know why, just a gut feeling.