Carlton Church scam

Seunie

Hi
My name is Seunie and I am new to the forum, I am also one of the badluck suckers that has been caught by the Boiler room scam Carlton Church. My question to the other gentlemen is if he ever come right to recover some of his money that has been stolen by Carlton church? What I cannot understand is, is that they are operating in the open and the law do nothing about them. The same crook phoned me after my first transaction and tried his luck again, but I was ready for him a bit to late.

Hi Seunie,

Im joining your club, also got done in by Carlton Church.

The investment stock that they sold me was really good, and the company is performing very well, the problem came about when I wanted to sell my stock. Firstly they gave me a story about the disbursement fee that I had to pay.

When i didn't want to pay that money, a woman phoned to inform that the shares I bought was Mandatory Convertible Preferred Shares, and I had to pay an extra $7500, although the shares was sold for $ 30 000.00.

They even send me Waiver and release of liabilities document to sign.

Calton Church scam

Hi Carlton Church rip

The worse is of this criminals is that another criminal try to get more money out of you. I lost $5300 but the worse is that I could have gave it to a charity organisation instead of this criminals. Another guy phoned me everyday to try and sold me shares with a attitude when I told him that he is a criminal. I just cut him off so the calls start to stop now. It is important that we have to warn other people not to step into the same trap that we have. I also cannot understand how the law do not make a plan with them.

I'm very sorry for you both. Not much help, I know, but I scouted around and you should look up the Boiler Room Scams" thread on T2W.,

There, on page 426, dated April 29, Post 4251 and subsequent posts, you'll find more. It's possible that you may get more help.

Last edited by a moderator:
As of today I'm the proud owner of the domain Carlton-church.com.

Now I just need someone good at Web site design dedicated to let people know about Carlton church investments.

Maybe some can get the.net site