Weatherford, buy, sell, hold?

JasonJenkins

Recently I bought shares of Weatherford International, At around $13, symbol WFT on NYSE they are currently at $11.32. I bought them due to what I percieved to be a value opportunity. Shares are trading far lower than industry average and Weatherford being a large reputable company I believe that they will "come back" in the long run. The biggest reason I believe Weatherford to be worth more is the value of Core Laboratories, symbol CLB on NYSE, who is a large supplier for Weatherford, with their divisions Owen Oil tools and Innicore perforating systems. CLB seems to be an unstoppable force (trading at $134/unit), yet weatherford, who are dealing with reporting issues and heavy fines, have seemed to be weighed down over the past several years. In Q1 2013, Weatherford's overseas operations brought in record revenue for the company, yet losses in thier North American division, (due to costly penalties I assume) are weighing on investor enthusiasm. I think that Weatherford is a good buy, any most of the analysts seem to agree, am I missing something? Should I be doubling down or cutting my losses on this one? Any thoughts?