Watch me kick the markets as@

Dear Forexmospherian,

As you are aware, when a person is given enough training and time, they can be trained to have a speech and a listen rate of 200 words per minute. However, some of us have a think rate of some 500 words plus per minute and that allows data to be translated on a whole new level.
This also allows us to dispatch those who think they can utilize "Hilarious and malicious Banter" and bring it down upon us and our trading, as proven time and time again this cannot happen for them. It can also be evidenced that, no matter who or how many of them try, they will fail and be dispatched. A cruel sport I hear multinick haters shout, but alas, those haters do repeatedly put themselves forwards for it.
I would describe that as insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different set of results.

I digress, 11 pairs were successfully Traded week in and week out for 7 consecutive years at Forexstreet which is the reason why the community spotted it, this in turn instigated the site members outcry against those taking money for failed courses and alerts. The site soon asked that I step forward and sit on the expert panel and post. Alas, and as you can recall, I declined because I would rather help all of the good guys in life instead.
My hope, is by reaching out further and now posting 31 Currency Pairs, this will help all those whom trade other pairs.

If anyone wants to know what the Forex Markets will do next week ahead of the open, then ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken will be posted for 31 Pairs in any time frame. Any other pair by written request too for next week and all should feel free to seek out the answer.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)
L]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
bag-o-shi****e
A bag of ****e. Crap. Cac. Biz. ********.
What an absolute bag-o-****e.
Pop idol is a bag-o-****e.
Scrap that bag-o-****e.

I imagine this post is referring to the previous one. I would have to agree.

Last edited:
just checked out another thread -see a lot of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T-Obviously i cant disclose its exact meaning(unless u r 1 of the B.A.D. guys)

meanwhile on Fs thread
8eMaB.jpg

giphy.gif

As you are aware from previous correspondence and in link back posts. Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Gissaman as GBPUSD continued tanking as foretold on D.A.Y. O.N.E. and, as if by some kind of Forex magic and almost upon the command of "release the K.R.A.K.E.N." (Sounds like a Forex Video found on google search perhaps).
However, as also mentioned, S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.C.I.T.Y. was at play and therefore raises the Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N. was this just a C.H.A.N.C.E. occurrence, once again?
Well, Tis an easy answer, I suggest the easy answer is no.
Nota Bene, Would suggest reviewing the L.A.W. of C.H.A.N.C.E. - a little known law but a law nevertheless.
Enough for now and preparing to Release the K.R.A.K.E.N. in the next few hours and will seriously consider posting it on a brand new thread on this Forum. 155 Charts analysed for 31 Currency Pairs along with the CBA for the week. May also consider posting the FPA CBA for 31 Currency Pairs too but have not decided yet.
Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)
LOOK INTO THE PATTERN
U WILL BELIEVE THIS B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T
tumblr_mxou1eCuPT1qilb0ro1_500.gif

Ps i think i will start a new thread consisting of recorded farting noises.
Similiar to sir gs idea.
EXCEPT IM NOT TRYING TO t.r.i.c.k. people out of money by diversion tactics;)

As you are aware from previous correspondence and in link back posts. Cometh the Hour, Cometh the Gissaman as GBPUSD continued tanking as foretold on D.A.Y. O.N.E. and, as if by some kind of Forex magic and almost upon the command of "release the K.R.A.K.E.N." (Sounds like a Forex Video found on google search perhaps).
However, as also mentioned, S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.N.I.C.I.T.Y. was at play and therefore raises the Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N. was this just a C.H.A.N.C.E. occurrence, once again?
Well, Tis an easy answer, I suggest the easy answer is no.
Nota Bene, Would suggest reviewing the L.A.W. of C.H.A.N.C.E. - a little known law but a law nevertheless.
Enough for now and preparing to Release the K.R.A.K.E.N. in the next few hours and will seriously consider posting it on a brand new thread on this Forum. 155 Charts analysed for 31 Currency Pairs along with the CBA for the week. May also consider posting the FPA CBA for 31 Currency Pairs too but have not decided yet.
Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)
LOOK INTO THE PATTERN
U WILL BELIEVE THIS B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T
tumblr_mxou1eCuPT1qilb0ro1_500.gif

:whistling

Dear Forexmospherian,

Wonderful news. Good to hear you are safe and well and looking forwards to seeing you post.
I know you are a credit to the entire T2W forum as this is one of the best threads of all T.I.M.E. The other all time best thread on here Forexmospherian was the other one you wrote.
I concur that these methods are not for everyone as involve the science and just maybe there are videos out there somewhere on google search describing exactly what K.R.A.K.E.N. and FPA mean. Who knows for sure.
Never mind the bad guys for they are just like bad weather. You know bad weather will happen and when it does is best to say let it rain.
Furthermore, I think they have just been out in the wild for far too long and are unaware of the Old School Traders etiquette. I would refer to them as Feral Traders rather than bad though as I am sure they can bring themselves around in T.I.M.E.
On behalf of the entire Forum I can say it is Great to see you back Forexmospherian.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Morning Sir G

Back last night and been taking it easy this morning - although the market as been very kind to me - so far

FPA and advanced time concepts are just too much for many of the followers on this Forum Gissa - although I think its good of you to share part of the concept - considering the amount of abuse you have received - and I am meaning from the alternative fans ( losers) who are not in the so called "cult club" or as you call them the "bad guys"

Hoping later on and this weekend to catch up on all what's been going on

Will try and do an hour of two later on - but will share this mornings work a bit later

All the best

F

I see a whole thread is dedicated to attack other members , i thought thats not allowed or is it ?

The only thread that is allowed to attack is mine lol-As its all in good F.U.N.

Isnt that the reason why the hindsight thread was closed , i see attacking other members is allowed at f thread .

Another closed thread....

The G means you can make unsubstantiated claims about 700 pip winners and when someone asks an innocent trading question about the not mentioned 550 pip pullback you get insulted.

So not only wild claims without proof but now comments are not even welcomed, we should just sit back and soak up the less than subtle plugs for another forum.

One of course should wonder why if they are all making 700 pip trades and doing so well why do they need to spam here for new punters or even have the T.I.M.E. to do it.

Fwiw my 18 year old daughter has 12 times the followers on twitter is not even a guru nor passed the 1000 mark :D