Watch me kick the markets as@

Hes back gang lmao
AlgorithmSIX suggests that a new intraday high on #DJIA is likely but should be faded. Bearish on rallies going into the N.Y open today.

F s claims are nothing compared to these
Davie Robertson ‏@MrDaveRobertson Nov 29
Robertson Capital Management has agreed a deal with the UK's largest retail trading house to host an in house trading event....
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Anyone else out there have a property portfolio worth £7.5 million, investments worth £3.8 million and cash ready account of £4.6 million ?
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
But since am a rich mother ****er I can pick and choose which days I tweet about the markets ;-)
View conversation 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
If I were poor I would tweet every day about the markets.
fantasy-island.jpg

A SIMPLE CUT N PASTE WINNERS TEMPLATE
TRANSFORM YOUR TRADING TODAY

Update(insert date)

Finished now - off out for early curry tonight - before 6 pm

So far - taken (insert trades) - 2 wrong - minor stuff less than 8 pips and then out the winners quite few scalps over 30 and 50 pips today ( 5 )

A cracking day
I have scalp traded
(insert claims)
This has been mainly over 5 hrs - in hindsight easy could have taken over 22 trades today - but have taken plenty of breaks
Total pip count - depends how you count them - but 280 pips minimum and over 450 pips(insert even more outrageous claims if drunk) with all those partials and last night.

Not very often will you hit that count in under 24 hrs on just 2 or 3 trades - that's why you multi trade on multi FX pairs

Will pop in later some time to see if an sucker believes me

Have a great weekend

Regards

(insert name)

Boat-fishing-rods-585x406.jpg

Last edited:
Sir Gissachance

77 Posts
Joined Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Gissachance View Post

Dear Forexmospherian and All Forex Good Guys,

As we are aware GBPUSD continued to short from as Foretold by the ForeXxxxxxxxxxx Currency Kraken for 31 Currency Pairs posted in advance of the Market. The GBPUSD is now 374 Pip Short and the New Year Pip Total is already in to many, many Thousand pips.
Another great Start to the New Year as expected.
I would like to thank all of the Forex Good Guys on this post and brilliant charting too.
Special thank you to Forexmospherian for helping this Forum by bringing something exceptional to the table. So well done you.

Hope everyone managed to Long UCAD and read my Ucad 9,400 Pips Long post before it was mysteriously deleted. Strange how that happens all of the T.I.M.E.
Still never mind, and UCAD 10,000 Plus Pips Long Hold and just glad to have been the Messenger again, I am definitely considering posting the Kraken on this Forum now.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

Great posts by all Traders on this thread again today and well done to everyone, many should regard this as the best thread of the Forum.
Recap on GU: As Above so below and managed to hold GBPUSD, currently 480 pip short plus several scalps to boot including latest 40 pip too. Hope all took the T.I.M.E. to look at the "Hidden Patterns" because "Change was gonna come" as short AUDUSD and GBPUSD was imminent. Great work and am positive you had a great day.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Why are such a stupid asshole? Would you really like to know? Well, pay your fee, remove your clothes, and Yvette will show you how. You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird. Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I wll fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own. Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time. It never happened, did it?

Why are such a stupid asshole? Would you really like to know? Well, pay your fee, remove your clothes, and Yvette will show you how. You went to school where you were taught to fear and to obey, be cheerful, fit in, or someone might think you're weird. Life can be perfect. People can be trusted. Someday, I wll fall in love; a nice quiet home of my very own. Free from all the pain. Happy and having fun all the time. It never happened, did it?

This speaks volumes about you. :innocent:

^I actually married Yvette and i trust everyone on this website with my life.I am cheerful and i fit into society with my perfect lifestyle.i watch a lot of soaps and buy hello magazine.my life is perfect and i believe all self help gurus.i buy lots of trading courses cos thats how u learn innit

Is it really possible to beat the market?

Pay rent/mortgage, food, lights/gas/water, gasoline, chipolte and starbucks, car insurance, health insurance, vacation....

Solely from my trades ?

Last edited:
Is it really possible to beat the market?

Pay rent/mortgage, food, lights/gas/water, gasoline, chipolte and starbucks, car insurance, health insurance, vacation....

Solely from my trades ?

Right! You are basically asking if investment firms exist. There are several profitable propietary trading firms in the US. I think the profitable part goes without saying or else PTG companies would not last for long.