Watch HowardCohodas Trade Index Options Credit Spreads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he was saying that he was on his facebook page when he didnt have it set to private. Something about the owner being very happy with the exposure and potential earnings from sales.

Well he was saying that he was on his facebook page when he didnt have it set to private. Something about the owner being very happy with the exposure and potential earnings from sales.

Where did you find that thing? Good work by the way.

Here is more information on the Trek Desk - it explains how you are following in the footsteps of Winston Churchill and George Washington:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6923273/17995080

are you affiliated with that company howard?

No, I am not. The reporter called the company and asked if they knew someone in her geographic area who had one. I was in their customer data base.

After the piece aired, the president asked if he could use it for promotion. I gave him my permission but receive no compensation. I have no idea if they ever did anything with it.

I am an Amazon affiliate and I have dozens of products on my affiliate page, including the TrekDesk, that I have used and for which I can offer an opinion. Most are related to self defense and self reliance. If someone clicks through my page to Amazon and subsequently buys something, I get a small commission.

No, I am not. The reporter called the company and asked if they knew someone in her geographic area who had one. I was in their customer data base.

After the piece aired, the president asked if he could use it for promotion. I gave him my permission but receive no compensation. I have no idea if they ever did anything with it.

I am an Amazon affiliate and I have dozens of products on my affiliate page, including the TrekDesk, that I have used and for which I can offer an opinion. Most are related to self defense and self reliance. If someone clicks through my page to Amazon and subsequently buys something, I get a small commission.

i think you may now need that vendor tag. even if its not trading related you have to have one if you have any commercial interests, amazon click throughs are commercial in my book. agreed?

Reactions: tar
Where did you find that thing? Good work by the way.

Here is more information on the Trek Desk - it explains how you are following in the footsteps of Winston Churchill and George Washington:

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/6923273/17995080

I read an article published by the Mayo Clinic based on the research of Dr. Levine. He will provide you DIY plans for free, or you can buy the SteelCase version for $3,500 or you can get the kit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPjN07JyVjo

?

Attachments

• TheHaroldCohodas.JPG
    TheHaroldCohodas.JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 175
Do you sell trekdesk, Howard?

Is that what this is all about?

It's been an entertaining day Scose (look back over Howie's recent posts and the replies to them), Trek Desk is just the After Eight mints. You'll probably need to find yourself a new guru.

Yo momma, by the way.

i think you may now need that vendor tag. even if its not trading related you have to have one if you have any commercial interests, amazon click throughs are commercial in my book. agreed?

I'm a bit puzzled. I am not yet a vendor of anything related to trading. This seems to me to be a level of zero tolerance akin to expelling someone from school because his mother left the butter knife she used to spread the peanut butter on his sandwich in his lunchbox. It's happened here in the states.

However, I doubt the blow-back would be any worse. Of course, I could be wrong again. ;)

Do as seems right to you. When anyone mentions my vendor badge, I'll just point out to them that I am not yet a vendor of any trading products.

It's been an entertaining day Scose (look back over Howie's recent posts and the replies to them), Trek Desk is just the After Eight mints. You'll probably need to find yourself a new guru.

Yo momma, by the way.

lol @ guru.

Speaking of gurus I start Trade_dante's trial tomorrow. Possibility of lulz to come.

Seems like an easy way to make some extra money, no?

Strike a deal for a reduced rate for promoting a product on the telly and then find a way to move them. I wonder where you could get the attention of a lot of people who spend a lot of time at their desk at home...?

Howard Cohodas is not to be trusted.

I'm more in the Reagan mode, "Trust, but verify."

Of course I'm always impressed by those hiding behind a pseudonym saying to some who does not that he is not to be trusted. Just saying.

I wonder how many here would stand up to the scrutiny of searches to see if they derived any income through advertised means if they were to use their real name? Just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.