WANTED Phillip Nell post.

jcop

Started to read postings a few days ago titled something like daily scalping system followed up by weekly scalping system which involved using the past weekly chart to determine trend for the coming week ,placing orders for the week and closing out in the last hour of the week.It was a good read which i would like to get back to but i`m unable to locate it.I think it was by Phillip Nell which i can`t locate on the members list.If anyone can point me in the direction of this thread it would be greatly appreciated.

Check your history if possible. I tried a google search (type in google box site:trade2win.com followed by search terms).

Sorry i can't be of help.

Phillip Nel can be found on FF, but his systems are 4hr and 5 min mainly. Could it be that you meant tkimble with his "part time wealth building" systems, on FF as well?

Regards

Hittfeld

Phillip Nel can be found on FF, but his systems are 4hr and 5 min mainly. Could it be that you meant tkimble with his "part time wealth building" systems, on FF as well?

Regards

Hittfeld

You`re so right.Just wondered if you have tried any of his strategies and if you had any success.
Thanks for helping out.