Want to learn to trade would like to start through sports.

Conizzle

I have been reading a few posts both sports and trading both I am very interested in. Sports i understand more than I do financial, so I think the best way for me is to start sports trading then get a strategy or follow one for finacial.

Just hoping to get a few replies really and ideas on sports trading or simple finicial strategies. I have been paper a couple I have found but would like better ones. I am looking for steady return as I am going to run either a points or percentage system and try return my invest within 31 days.

Any replies would be appriciated.

Con

I have been reading a few posts both sports and trading both I am very interested in. Sports i understand more than I do financial, so I think the best way for me is to start sports trading then get a strategy or follow one for finacial.

Just hoping to get a few replies really and ideas on sports trading or simple finicial strategies. I have been paper a couple I have found but would like better ones. I am looking for steady return as I am going to run either a points or percentage system and try return my invest within 31 days.

Any replies would be appriciated.

Con
Come on you SPURS!

I have a friend that trades sport and from what he has said:

Football is too difficult to trade/bet as a beginner. He started with Tennis as it involves just 2 players rather than 22 and form is easier to evaluate at the time.

As for how to trade it I couldn't say

Yeah I have heard that too but from what I have read Tennis involves more time you have to watch the game so it may be difficult to do more than one at a time. With football I'd put my money down lay or back in reaction to whats happening in the game i.e goals or lack of goals.

Yeah I have heard that too but from what I have read Tennis involves more time you have to watch the game so it may be difficult to do more than one at a time. With football I'd put my money down lay or back in reaction to whats happening in the game i.e goals or lack of goals.

Makes sense as he would actually sit there and watch all the games, helped that he enjoys tennis I suppose. The easier 'bets' would be when a favourite such as Nadal would go behind only to come back. This would usually result in a good profit margin for him. Harder ones would come in the form of games involving unknown players in the early tournament stages.

Football is the best in terms of reliability

Yeah I agree I was paper trading tennis yesterday its ok but its very reliant on the fave being broken on their serve I found. What do you trade on the football markets?

Con

Yeah I agree I was paper trading tennis yesterday its ok but its very reliant on the fave being broken on their serve I found. What do you trade on the football markets?

Con

I Arbitrage across 5 sports. For football I use an automated betting platform from autosportsarb.com. On other games such as tennis, basketball, horse-racing etc, I bet manually