VSA Confirmation

ForexProdigee

I have been trading for over a year now. I've gone back and forth between real and paper accounts, learning more each time, and absorbing all I can about the emotions that come with investing actual money. But I must admit, it has not been easy starting out. I can say I enjoy FX, however, because I believe its benefits are vast and the knowledge of economics continue to interest me. Everything takes time, especially when striving to become proficient. I've noticed that using volume has proven to be the most promising strategy yet for me. I've tried many technical strategies and sadly none have worked for me on a consistent basis, always leaving me losing more then I've made. The fundamentals have been difficult to trade outside popular news releases. I was wondering how those of you who've implemented volume as a significant indicator have managed.

Since for you volume has been the best strategy so far, I would recommend that you continue down this path and see where it takes you. I am more of a price action guy and volume is not a major factor in my trading strategy.

Hopefully the path is bright. Price action is how I trade too, I just view volume as an important indicator when I'm watching price.