Vote Conservative

Even more reason to be held over the weekend.
Filters out the boozers

Probably wouldn't make a lot of difference.

A large proportion of the electorate are morons who are incapable of rational thought and actions, whether sober or tanked up.

if brown stays as PM im going to riot. that will be the death of democracy imo. might aswell go live in a dictatorship. two terms of some **** no one voted for.

You are missing the point that 64% of the popullation do not want Conservatives to rule.

That is 2 out of every 3!

and even more of the population dont want labour to rule? whats your point caller?

retard

why would Clegg agree to be a 'constructive opposition' or even enetre an official colation deal with the tories (less likely) Surely supporting a labour govt with a new labour for a fixed term until PR comes in is the best result for the libdems? I just cannot understand whyat advantage to the libdem's ideals is to be gained by supportting a minority conservative govt or entereing a colation with them? Are the Tories really going to offer PR?

You are missing the point that 64% of the popullation do not want Conservatives to rule.

That is 2 out of every 3!

And 83% don't want the LibDems either

That is over 4 out of every 5

Paul

The best result now for Labour is to let the Tories work with the LibDems as the cuts are inevitable and when implemented everyone will hate them. This will be just in time for the next election in about a year from now that will allow Labour to get back in with a full majority. Whoever forms the new government today is going to be detested for many years to come.

Paul

There is no sorry about the mess we made, from Labour.

No apologies - just give us 5 more years of big pay checks and perks. Anyone for croquet John or a quick sh*g

The little old ladies, retirees etc. won't be rioting in the streets and the bums know it so they carry on as if it was someone else's fault

Forget the politics of it all...this country has urgent needs in order to avoid going the way of Greece Portugal Spain....either the Libs want in on the act or they dont. Labour, despite their protestations are fully responsible for the mess we are now in...blaming the banks is only half the story...who presided over all that insane activity. Brown is a complete disgrace...he made Viv Nichols look like a spend thrift :)

Lol I love how you guys think David Cameron is going to a better job...

If a tory government gets in...well I just feel sorry for the working Class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I love how you guys think David Cameron is going to a better job...

If a tory government gets in...well I just feel sorry for the working Class and besides..Cameron is a ****ing Faggot

Erm, I'm not sure that he is. Even if he were, I'm not sure why that would make him a poor Prime Minister. Nor am I sure why you would want to use a nasty and offensive term like that on a public forum.

The working class, whatever that is these days, will be no worse off whether it is Cameron or Brown in charge.

Last edited:
Erm, I'm not sure that he is. Even if he were, I'm not sure why that would make him a poor Prime Minister. Nor am I sure why you would want to use a nasty and offensive term like that on a public forum.

The working class, whatever that is these days, will be no worse off whether it is Cameron Brown in charge.

Oh believe me he will be in government...watch how he gets his mumy and daddy's money friends

..the unionists will eventually succumb to the amount of money he bribes them with and get the remaining seats...He might even clinch the deal with his little puppy dog, Nick clegg, who really is just a jumped up version of Davey boy..

Ahhem...One offensive comment against cameron...?!

That's one amongst the barrage of insults against gordon...e.g. Gordon should die etc.

Forget the politics of it all...this country has urgent needs in order to avoid going the way of Greece Portugal Spain....either the Libs want in on the act or they dont. Labour, despite their protestations are fully responsible for the mess we are now in...blaming the banks is only half the story...who presided over all that insane activity. Brown is a complete disgrace...he made Viv Nichols look like a spend thrift :)

A pedant writes:

Er, Viv Nichols was a spendthrift!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spendthrift

Moving on, all this waiting around to see if Clegg chooses between Cameron and Brown is rubbish. They should do it like real men, and take that spoof Guardian poster literally, and have Gordon invite David to "step outside posh boy".

Or do it by arm wrestling.
Or real wrestling....naked in front of a fire, like Alan Bates and Oliver Reed.
Or better still have Sarah Brown and SamCam do it ... or since the latter is Keith Cheggars, the lovely "Dolores" Clegg would be a more than acceptable substitute.

Please define what you mean by "Working Class" ?

Paul

HeHe I knew someone would come up with a quesiton like that

...I mean people who come from deprived areas and have ambitions to succeed will simply be thrown to the bottom of the pile below the rich where the family name or amount of money will mean more and intelligence and morals will be thrown out the window...

Please define what you mean by "Working Class" ?

Paul

The opposite to that douche bag who thinks he is a member of superficial 'announced' Upper Class? :LOL: He is more of a chav based on his dribble imho... :cool:

You could be fair and pose the same question don't you think and see what the outcome is.

This is still very much a desease that plagues the nation and rewarding failure has become institutionalised.

To all you people out there - it is a crying shame if as intellectuals you can not see plainly the very nature of British politics - haves and have nots. The deserving and non-deserving. With all the immigration the whole fabric of society is being fragmented into groups with pockets of interest.

I think hung parliament is likely to benefit British politics. Well worth trying for some reasoned balance... (y)

Last edited:
This is still very much a desease ( disease ?) that plagues the nation and rewarding failure has become institutionalised.

Spot on there At. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the 2 losers ( Libs & Socs ) got into bed togethor to form the weakest Govt known to mankind. " I say duckie pass my handbag dear would you ? "

I think hung parliament is likely to benefit British politics. Well worth trying for some reasoned balance... (y)

loike horizontal ?

Oh believe me he will be in government
Ahhem...One offensive comment against cameron...?!

That's one amongst the barrage of insults against gordon...e.g. Gordon should die etc.

Errr..but Gordon is a proven incompetent...whereas Cameron has it all in front of him. (y)