very new to the market

dios

im very new to the market looking for a mentor .also are there any traders that dont us indicators and only the chart ?

Most experience traders are very reluctant to mentor new traders unless you already have an existing relationship with the person or you are paying them a fee to do so.

Depending on your trading style and dedication to learning, it can take many years to become a consistently profitable trader. A good place to start is to read books on trading first and then open demo account to try some trading ideas/styles to figure out if you are suited to trading first and foremost.

you can try attending free seminars and webinars. Most brokers offer these for free. you can also ask questions every end sessions.

I would advise you to watch youtube videos related to Forex trading and also attend the webinars and seminars the broker offers.

im very new to the market looking for a mentor .also are there any traders that dont us indicators and only the chart ?
Look for books and courses on traders with a verifiable track record, also the best thing from my point of view is that you take that information and test each theory to know if it works.

Go for webinars and free tutorials. There are many sites available where you'll get good material. Just stay away from scams.
This is really important really really important. And you shoud read guide books as well.
I wanted to start forex but I had no starting point. My friend sent to me FBS forex guidebook and it gave me a lot... I know what I am doing right now. Recommended for you Dios as well .. you can check https://fbs.com/analytics/guidebooks/what-is-forex-10

It would be nice if you focus on your learning part. Read books, watch videos, and attend seminars and webinars to improve.

I see that you created this post around a year ago, are you still actively trading? If so, I'd say to keep an eye out for scammers and learn to manage expectations. Also - don't give up!

Attending free lectures and webinars is an option. The majority of brokers provide this for free. You may also ask questions at the end of each session.