Vegas calling

Mr Fox

Established member
Daily target has been hit, its cold, and wet, and with boredom kicking in, it's time to start planning next summers jaunt.

Now normally I like to go away for at least 1-2 months over the summer, and party hard with a little trading chucked in as well. So I got thinking and thought why not ask fellow traders on here if they'd like to pop along for the ride. Rather than book a suite for a month or two, I would be prepared to rent a house for the duration.

It doesn't matter where you are from, or who you are as long as you preferably know how to trade, and get on with your own trading, as I really don't mind people bouncing ideas of each other, but don't want the trip to turn into a long coaching session for a complete novice. If you feel you want to come along for the ride, and do no trading, but sit with other traders to learn a little(and party a lot), again all I would stipulate is that you don't disturb someone trading too much, and ask questions once the person trading is on a break, finished trading, or doesn't mind answering questions as he/she goes along.

I would prefer like minded traders who like to work hard, and party hard.

So if you're interested then drop me a PM, and please remember, what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :whistling

Best
John.

Most of what is taken to Vegas stays in Vegas but you could always pop over to Rick's to pawn your watch or something.

Most of what is taken to Vegas stays in Vegas but you could always pop over to Rick's to pawn your watch or something.

I'm not a gambling man my dear fellow, for everything else, well you can't put a price on a good time. ;)

As for my trading, well that's not too shabby, alas I shall take heed of your advice, and make sure I take a few watches, and will certainly let Rick know that you send him your warmest regards(I assume you've left your watch there).
:LOL::LOL:

Best
John.

Daily target has been hit, its cold, and wet, and with boredom kicking in, it's time to start planning next summers jaunt.

Now normally I like to go away for at least 1-2 months over the summer, and party hard with a little trading chucked in as well. So I got thinking and thought why not ask fellow traders on here if they'd like to pop along for the ride. Rather than book a suite for a month or two, I would be prepared to rent a house for the duration.

It doesn't matter where you are from, or who you are as long as you preferably know how to trade, and get on with your own trading, as I really don't mind people bouncing ideas of each other, but don't want the trip to turn into a long coaching session for a complete novice. If you feel you want to come along for the ride, and do no trading, but sit with other traders to learn a little(and party a lot), again all I would stipulate is that you don't disturb someone trading too much, and ask questions once the person trading is on a break, finished trading, or doesn't mind answering questions as he/she goes along.

I would prefer like minded traders who like to work hard, and party hard.

So if you're interested then drop me a PM, and please remember, what goes on in Vegas, stays in Vegas. :whistling

Best
John.

was there in july .......manoman what a week...not allowed out again for a while (y)