USA Forum

You certainly do love your ad hominem propoganda.

Name calling

Changing the subject

Questioning the motives of the opponent

Stereotyping

Citing irrelevant facts or logic

The list of your fallacies goes on and on and ...

Just warming up a bit here. Do my points confuse the self styled mighty intellect of hhi ?
Oh dear !!

Talk about peeing in the hotels' pools and now crapping here.

Just warming up a bit here. Do my points confuse the self styled mighty intellect of hhi ?
Oh dear !!

Points? That would mean that you have actually said something worthwhile and valid.

Oh dear !!

There are very few people I've placed on my ignore list but by far this plank takes the crown for being the thickest of the lot.

I still fail to see what his gripe is but indeed displays a deranged mind who is a control freak. Has the makings of a psychopath. Lacks empathy. Believes him self to be smart and superior. Compensating for a lack of love and inferiority complex. Even when flaws in his argument are pointed out he reverts to either; grammar correction or pointing out random statistics with no context to subject matter being discussed. For example size of California or Mike Myers teeth.

Has no sense of humour. Considering Mike Myers movie and teeth are false believes them to represent British teeth. Mike Myers is also Scottish but that's neither here or there in his context of what is cleary very not funny for him.

I don't believe in God but more in science and Darwin's theory of evolution. However, seeing his blog to FM would like to point out his interpretation is not one that belongs to Darwin but more to Nazi's.

Here are two links to highlight the point.

A misunderstanding of Darwinism?

Stolen by the Nazis: The tragic tale of 12,000 blue-eyed blond children taken by the SS to create an Aryan super-race

We are dealing with a really sick in the head, vile, pathetically inferior idiot who believes in his supremacy.

Would suggest be aware of his deranged state of mind and vile opinions which have no place in humanity.

:idea:

Attachments

• Thick Plank.GIF
    Thick Plank.GIF
    245 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
There are very few people I've placed on my ignore list but by far this plank takes the crown for being the thickest of the lot.

I still fail to see what his gripe is but indeed displays a deranged mind who is a control freak. Has the makings of a psychopath. Lacks empathy. Believes him self to be smart and superior. Compensating for a lack of love and inferiority complex. Even when flaws in his argument are pointed out he reverts to either; grammar correction or pointing out random statistics with no context to subject matter being discussed. For example size of California or Mike Myers teeth.

Has no sense of humour. Considering Mike Myers movie and teeth are false believes them to represent British teeth. Mike Myers is also Scottish but that's neither here or there in his context of what is cleary very not funny for him.

I don't believe in God but more in science and Darwin's theory of evolution. However, seeing his blog to FM would like to point out his interpretation is not one that belongs to Darwin but more to Nazi's.

Here are two links to highlight the point.

A misunderstanding of Darwinism?

Stolen by the Nazis: The tragic tale of 12,000 blue-eyed blond children taken by the SS to create an Aryan super-race

We are dealing with a really sick in the head, vile, pathetically inferior idiot who believes in his supremacy.

Would suggest be aware of his deranged state of mind and vile opinions which has no place in humanity.

:idea:

Appeal to the masses, argumentum ad consequentiam, tu quoque and ad hominem abusive.

Annuit coeptis. He [God] has favored our undertaking. Perhaps that is why America is the hegemon of the world.

133786_crtaranto_annuit-coeptis.jpg

USA Women World Champions

Well done Miss hhiusa.

Attachments

• ww.PNG
    ww.PNG
    759.7 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: NVP
Anyone noticed how China is learning from the masters on how to rig markets.

How the US do it (public shaming of individuals, its ok for big banks though).
Short-selling
UnAmerican activities
Short-sellers are once more under attack....
http://www.economist.com/node/808860

How the Chinese do it.
When the Ministry of Public Security sends armed militia to the China Securities Regulatory Commission to investigate “malicious short-selling,”
http://www.mrtopstep.com/what-china-can-learn-from-americas-plunge-protection-team/

The news channels are always full of news from the USA here in Europe. We know loads about African Americans ( race problems ), Italian Americans ( crime - I mean who would believe a story about Mafia boss called Joe Smith ? ), Native American Americans ( who stole my land and killed the buffalo ? ), Hispanic Americans ( crossing the border with suitcases full of drugs ) etc. And yet English Americans, the very founders of the USA barely get a mention these days. Did they go the way of the buffalo or are they hiding somewhere ?