US Stock Brokers for Small Accounts?

clylbw

Hi,

I remember reading here that some US stock brokers allows clients with accounts less than the minimum requirement of $25,000 to trade more than 3 times in 5 days by taking them into the companies' trading umbrella. Can you please tell me the names of such brokers?

Basically I am looking for a broker to allow me to trade NASDAQ stocks more than 3 times in 5 days with tight spread and small commissions, and I cannot afford the $25,000 yet.

Please let me know. And I apologise if this has been asked; I seem to be unable to find that specific thread at the moment... :confused:

I think it was Naz who first spoke of this and also FTSE Beater did as well so maybe if you contact them direct you will get an answer.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the information. :)

I have asked Naz and he also remembered reading it here at T2W; I will ask FTSE Beater for his opinion.

Clylbw - you may want to consider forex or futures where there are no commie, uncapalist restrictions of any kind.

Hi Skim,

Thanks indeed for the link. :D

Hi BBB,

I am indeed considering going into FX.

Currently I am using CFDs for stocks, and I am tired of their wild spreads and commissions. But I still wish to trade NASDAQ stocks as I am most experienced in this area. I wonder whether there is a way to overcome the $25K barrier and trade those stocks themselves instead of using CFDs.