Upgrading To Norton 2004,How To Transfer Blocked Sites?

jonnyy40

Experienced member
Can't find a way to print off the sites (Range) that I've blocked access to.I can print the alert log but this gives the single address and not the range.Is there a simple way to do this?Or can one transfer them across directly somehow? -- Any other things to bear in mind when I'm upgrading?

We have encountered a lot of problems from people that upgraded to Norton 2004. Cannot get certain streaming sources to work. Works fine if they go to Norton 2003

Could someone clarify this for me please?I can keep running Norton 2003 but I'll have to pay the renewal sub to allow Live-update to acquire new Virus Definitions?
Also,could anyone answer the query about copying/transferring the 'sites to block access to' list in 'home networking'?
What are others doing when their sub to Norton 2003 runs out?

Norton 2004 also protects against trojans, keyboard loggers etc, AVG and Sygate do not.

Norton is a far superior product, its like comparing a mini to a mercedes. A mini will get you from A to B but the Merc will do it more comfortably.

Alledgely on www.supernova.org you can download Norton 2004 with a years subscription.

JonnyT

Your choice- continue to use 2003 and pay the annual subscription- a tenner or so. I use 2003. works fine, why change?

I do a windows reinstall when I near the end of my Norton subscription. After re-installing Windows and Norton again I get a another year for free..
Clever isn't it !

Jane

JonnyT said:
Norton 2004 also protects against trojans, keyboard loggers etc, AVG and Sygate do not.

Norton is a far superior product, its like comparing a mini to a mercedes. A mini will get you from A to B but the Merc will do it more comfortably.

Alledgely on www.supernova.org you can download Norton 2004 with a years subscription.

JonnyT

yes....all freebee users should really check as to what exactly they are getting with that free version...

freebee zonelabs does not give all facility that one would have if they paid...check on their site...

Norton is far superior to any package that is on market......

jslee said:
I do a windows reinstall when I near the end of my Norton subscription. After re-installing Windows and Norton again I get a another year for free..
Clever isn't it !

Jane

no.....sad..!!!