Forex Bliss Formula

Fabius

Forex Bliss Formula: the truth.

I have purchased Forex Bliss Formula in the end of July and I am not satisfied with this product that do not make all the wonders claimed.
Most of all, the free strategy (called Easy Profit System) given when you close the buying page, is called Cowabunga instead and I suspect that is copied from here (since Cowabunga appeared before) :
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pip-my-system/cowabunga_system_faq.html

I found an identical strategy to the first strategy of FBF (Forex Bliss Formula) that's been written by Mr. Ghafari and that is available for free here:

http://www.actionforex.com/articles...ge-markets-by-single-strategy?-2007111230336/

here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2415779/How-to-Trade-Both-Trend-and-Range-Markets-by-Single-Strategy

here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13462050/Forex-Trade-Both-Trend-and-Range-Markets

and in many other sites.
I guess the one of Mr. Ghafari is precedent because FBF is pretty recent while Mr Ghafari's strategy appeared on the web at least 2 years ago.

There is just one little change (the lenght of one MA) that in my opinion makes the strategy less profitable, but the remaining part is identical with same approach, tips, hints and so on (see the two charts I attached).
The same with Easy Profit System aka Cowabunga.

The second strategy is a common strategy based on simple price action on daily chart also available in the web for free too.

I do not mention the third one that made me have more drawdowns than wins (an .exe that gives you signals to enter the trades).

I guess that this is a very disappointing and very unethical behaviour.
Do not be fooled by the marketing behind this product.
Uh, after I asked for a refund, even though there was written that there was a 60 days rock solid guarantee "I can request a FULL AND FAST REFUND from you without any hassles whatsoever" they changed my refund ticket in technical ticket and wanted to know the reason why I wanted the refund. They also told me that this way I would have missed tha chance to have their FBF Supreme that's their best strategy to gain tons of pips :eek:.

On first I agreed but as soon as I discovered that their stuff (maybe not all but surely most part) was taken from free resources on the web and that their claimed winning % (You are guarenteed to score 93% of winning trades of the time!) was very far from reality, I decided to go on with my refund request since I thought they had copied their FBF Supreme somewhere like the other strategies.

They didn't answer and continued to close my ticket.
Finally I wrote to clickbank asking for the refund and giving all the explanation and in the end I received the confirm for my refund.

Is it enough?

Tip: go the web site, close it (they try you not to do it and ask you to cancell your closing input, offering a free strategy -did I mention that I cannot stand sites that do not allow to close their page at the first try?), then cancel and stay on their site to get the free system (Cowabunga, even though they call it Easy Profit System) that works pretty well and here is in a comfortable pdf format (you avoid to copy and past from the web site where Cowabunga is) and then close the site for good and never watch back :innocent:

Attachments:
The chart in white is FBF1
The chart in black is Mr Ghafari's strategy
As you can see, they are identical and just the lenght of the red MA is different (by the way, even the Ma's colours are the same :whistling).

Attachments

• fbf1.gif
    fbf1.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 2,293
  • ghafari.gif
    ghafari.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,138
Last edited:
Re: Forex Bliss Formula: the truth.

Thank you for that. Very useful information. You have save me $127.00 buying an MA system and applying for a refund.
I have purchased Forex Bliss Formula in the end of July and I am not satisfied with this product that do not make all the wonders claimed.
Most of all, the free strategy (called Easy Profit System) given when you close the buying page, is called Cowabunga instead and I suspect that is copied from here (since Cowabunga appeared before) :
http://www.babypips.com/blogs/pip-my-system/cowabunga_system_faq.html

I found an identical strategy to the first strategy of FBF (Forex Bliss Formula) that's been written by Mr. Ghafari and that is available for free here:

http://www.actionforex.com/articles...ge-markets-by-single-strategy?-2007111230336/

here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/2415779/How-to-Trade-Both-Trend-and-Range-Markets-by-Single-Strategy

here:
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/13462050/Forex-Trade-Both-Trend-and-Range-Markets

and in many other sites.
I guess the one of Mr. Ghafari is precedent because FBF is pretty recent while Mr Ghafari's strategy appeared on the web at least 2 years ago.

There is just one little change (the lenght of one MA) that in my opinion makes the strategy less profitable, but the remaining part is identical with same approach, tips, hints and so on (see the two charts I attached).
The same with Easy Profit System aka Cowabunga.

The second strategy is a common strategy based on simple price action on daily chart also available in the web for free too.

I do not mention the third one that made me have more drawdowns than wins (an .exe that gives you signals to enter the trades).

I guess that this is a very disappointing and very unethical behaviour.
Do not be fooled by the marketing behind this product.
Uh, after I asked for a refund, even though there was written that there was a 60 days rock solid guarantee "I can request a FULL AND FAST REFUND from you without any hassles whatsoever" they changed my refund ticket in technical ticket and wanted to know the reason why I wanted the refund. They also told me that this way I would have missed tha chance to have their FBF Supreme that's their best strategy to gain tons of pips :eek:.

On first I agreed but as soon as I discovered that their stuff (maybe not all but surely most part) was taken from free resources on the web and that their claimed winning % (You are guarenteed to score 93% of winning trades of the time!) was very far from reality, I decided to go on with my refund request since I thought they had copied their FBF Supreme somewhere like the other strategies.

They didn't answer and continued to close my ticket.
Finally I wrote to clickbank asking for the refund and giving all the explanation and in the end I received the confirm for my refund.

Is it enough?

Tip: go the web site, close it (they try you not to do it and ask you to cancell your closing input, offering a free strategy -did I mention that I cannot stand sites that do not allow to close their page at the first try?), then cancel and stay on their site to get the free system (Cowabunga, even though they call it Easy Profit System) that works pretty well and here is in a comfortable pdf format (you avoid to copy and past from the web site where Cowabunga is) and then close the site for good and never watch back :innocent:

Attachments:
The chart in white is FBF1
The chart in black is Mr Ghafari's strategy
As you can see, they are identical and just the lenght of the red MA is different (by the way, even the Ma's colours are the same :whistling).

I reckon all commercial system are copied from somewhere. There is nothing original out there anymore. It's like music or literature or art. It's not possible anymore.

Even the ForexMorningTrade system is copied from somewhere. You can find the system on the net by searching for stuff like early entries in GBP etc. All FMT has done is repackage it - which is probably worth the money judging by the success rate for newbies.

I think that's all anybody does - just repackages stuff. At best if the system vendor knows systems at all, they tweak it and optimise it and explain it well enough to give you confidence in it.

Re: Forex Bliss Formula: the truth.

Who would have thougth of that?

You should have worked out that you're not dealing with proper traders when you buy this type of crap, you're dealing with marketers, most of them in FX extremly slimy, and therefore they'll say whatever needs to be said, ie what everyone wants to hear (get rich easy and quick), to make the sale.

I think that's all anybody does - just repackages stuff.

You're 100% right there which proves that most of the people behind FX systems have NOTHING to do with trading and EVERYTHING to do with MARKETING.

Don't kid yourself folks that you're going to buy anything that will make you money, but if you do fall for the marketing yet DON'T find yourself getting results then please look in the mirro for someone to blame.........

Don't take what I say personally, just being cruel to be kind :)

You're 100% right there which proves that most of the people behind FX systems have NOTHING to do with trading and EVERYTHING to do with MARKETING.

Don't kid yourself folks that you're going to buy anything that will make you money, but if you do fall for the marketing yet DON'T find yourself getting results then please look in the mirro for someone to blame.........

Don't take what I say personally, just being cruel to be kind :)

I partially agree with you: tell me who trade forex just with what he learnt from books or workshops and without purchasing one system or two. Or more.
Most of them are crap but few are truly worthwhile and can help you arrive to a turning point from losing to winning trades.
For example I spent money for several systems and I asked for a refund whenever I saw that they didn't work properly. With few of them I didn't ask my money back because they added useful infos to my trading skills and if now I can count many more winning trades than losing ones it's just because of what I could learn from them and apply to my daily trading, creating my own method that works very well (104 pips in the last two days with few minutes in front of the screen for example and a shower between my opening and the T/P reaching as I set it -i.e. I didn't have to follow the trade once it is open because I set my S/L, T/P and T/S and from that moment on I don't have to stay glued in front of the screen-) :smart: