Updata Trader 11

Joe

93 2
I promised to post my progress with this software.

I was able to have the opportunity of speaking directly to a senior manager of Updata. Together we were able to reach an understanding that was mutually beneficial.

For my part I detected a determination on behalf of Updata to identify and correct any problems as quickly as possible. The manager in question, in my opinion, demonstrated a maturity of judgment which augers well for the future.

My money will be returned, however, I have agreed to continue to use the software and identify any faults. Once I am happy with the software I will re-purchase at a mutually agreed price, which takes account of my efforts. Therefore there is an incentive to both Updata and myself to identify and correct any faults as quickly as possible.

I am happy that there has been an honourable resolution to this matter and I look forward to reporting a completely successful outcome within a few weeks.

Regards
Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock