Unable to Access Chat Rooms

Trader333

I am unable to access any chat rooms. When I attempt to do so I get a message that "Only registered members can use chat rooms" I only attempt to access them when I am logged in.

Any advice ?

Paul

Now Unable to Write a Review on Brokers

In addition to the above listed problem I am having, I am also unable to write a review on IB as it tells me I dont have permission to do so.

What am I doing wrong ?

Hi Trader333,

Unless you set your user profile options to browse boards with cookies and remember your username & password - there is an issue with gaining permission to various areas of the website. Will try to fix this, this week or simply make these two things a requirement. I've updated your profile for you, so if you try it now it should work. Sorry about that.

Paul.

what browser are you using and what version? Also, who is your ISP supplier? Broadband or Dial up?
Sharky will need to know this to help you solve the problem.

My ISP is NTL broadband and my cookies are enabled. My browser is IE 6 and my OS is Windows XP

Thanks for the help

Paul

Chartman,

I've come across this before. Some members change the deafult option (quite legitamitely) in their profile, but it causes problems with permissions across the site. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to fix this yet - but I'll make it a high priority.

Cheers
Paul.