Ultimate Forex Predictor

99% of what you will find out their you can find for free on the web. Their is no such thing as the magical system, and if their was who would be dumb enough to sell it? :)

A lot of valuable information is indeed available for free, but TUFXP certainly isn't.

I don't anyone is claiming it's a magical system but does it make money? Yes. Can it provide an income to live off? Yes. Good enough for me.

In members opinions which would they say is the better site to join forextestube or forextrading friends.
Maybe their i will be able to pick up something constructive as i can not find anything here.
I beleive most of the negatives are from people who have not purchased TUFXP

In members opinions which would they say is the better site to join forextestube or forextrading friends.
Maybe their i will be able to pick up something constructive as i can not find anything here.
I am a member of FXTT but don't know anything about FTF
I believe most of the negatives are from people who have not purchased TUFXP
Nail and head spring to mind!

Hi all,

Sorry to chip in on this thread but I am letting my copy of TUFXP go. If anybody is interested please email me on [email protected].

Paypal or local pickup welcome (East Yorkshire, UK). Cash-masters seems to still be doing okay with it so I am sure in the right-hands there is profit to be made, especially by joining one of the support communities already mentioned in this thread.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi all,

After extensive backtesting and live testing, I've found 5 very profitable systems using TUFXP. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Hi all,

Sorry to chip in on this thread but I am letting my copy of TUFXP go. If anybody is interested please email me on [email protected].

Paypal or local pickup welcome (East Yorkshire, UK). Cash-masters seems to still be doing okay with it so I am sure in the right-hands there is profit to be made, especially by joining one of the support communities already mentioned in this thread.

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve ,

Got wads of used £20 notes....how many do you want ?

regards

Anil.

Hi all,

After extensive backtesting and live testing, I've found 5 very profitable systems using TUFXP. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Hi Dubai,

I would be interested to look at your settings. Is this the way to reply.?

Regards
Andy

My five methods have been rampant in December so far, a pretty extraordinary start to the month!

Any luck finding TUFXP for 150 pounds?! The one on ebay is currently 1,100 pounds. Not quite sure you'll ever manage to get it so cheap. What happened to your 'wads of 20 pound notes'?

Any luck finding TUFXP for 150 pounds?! The one on ebay is currently 1,100 pounds. Not quite sure you'll ever manage to get it so cheap. What happened to your 'wads of 20 pound notes'?

Not as yet but ever hopefull :cheesy:
Still got the wads of 20 pound notes and they are getting bigger.....just employed someone to count and keep track of them as well(y)

Not as yet but ever hopefull :cheesy:
Still got the wads of 20 pound notes and they are getting bigger.....just employed someone to count and keep track of them as well(y)

Hi,

Not letting it go for £150 but I am still willing to let it go for a sensible offer. Please email me if interested at [email protected]. It is decent software but I just don't the time at present to devote to Forex due to other commitments.

Many thanks,
Steve

Last edited:
We have rented offices at South Mimms.
We now have 6 operatives all trading this method full time .
We now have 12 operatives just to keep track of all cash being generated and perhaps at this rate we may buy Greece , Spain or Portugal .:clap:

regards

Anil.

sorry to all the people who enquired about purchasing my copy of TUFXP. I have since changed email addresses and did not get the notifications. If anyone is still interested drop me a PM and I WILL get back to you this time

When TUFXP first came out I gave it a trial.

The results were crap and I sent it back.

I am now being bombarded with emails trying to persuade me to buy the brand new version of TUFXP.

Has anyone used this new version and if so, is it any better than the original one.

I note that it is still extremely expensive.