Ultimate Forex Predictor

I have a copy of this software for sale as my other business have taken over my day to day life. I am looking for approx £1000 so if interested please drop me a PM.

Tufxp

I bought the TUFXP course in May 2008 and also paid for a one to one session with one of their team. I have since spent some 9 + months working extremely hard at it. I was told I would get ongoing support, but have often had to wait ages for replies and received totally different advice depending on who I spoke to. All I have done is lose money, in all over £5000 including the original software, one to one session, IG Index account and monthly fees to IQ Data Feed. I am a single mum and it has been quite gruelling. I have been made to feel (by Keith Cotterill's team) like I am the only one who cannot make a success of this. I did research it as best I could before buying it but there didn't seem to be any reviews on the internet. I can now see that if they were all making loads of money they wouldn't need to be selling their CD's and taking phone calls from 100's of struggling traders.

Don't waste your money!!!

Hi everyone
I'm very new to this and have had very limited success to date with trading. I keep getting emails regarding 'The Ultimate Forex Predictor' software by Keith Cotterill. At over £2K, it's either worth every penny or a rip-off. Has anyone had any experience of this software?

Sheena

I bought the TUFXP course in May 2008 and also paid for a one to one session with one of their team. I have since spent some 9 + months working extremely hard at it. I was told I would get ongoing support, but have often had to wait ages for replies and received totally different advice depending on who I spoke to. All I have done is lose money, in all over £5000 including the original software, one to one session, IG Index account and monthly fees to IQ Data Feed. I am a single mum and it has been quite gruelling. I have been made to feel (by Keith Cotterill's team) like I am the only one who cannot make a success of this. I did research it as best I could before buying it but there didn't seem to be any reviews on the internet. I can now see that if they were all making loads of money they wouldn't need to be selling their CD's and taking phone calls from 100's of struggling traders.

Hi Tulip21. It's unfortunate that you've had the experience you have. However, there is a group of people who are very successfully trading with TUFXP and sharing the settings as a highly supportive group (and for free!). If you want to start making money with TUFXP please send me a PM and I'll willingly direct you towards our group. This goes for others too.

Hi Tulip21. It's unfortunate that you've had the experience you have. However, there is a group of people who are very successfully trading with TUFXP and sharing the settings as a highly supportive group (and for free!). If you want to start making money with TUFXP please send me a PM and I'll willingly direct you towards our group. This goes for others too.

thanks. I am new to this, not sure what a PM is? is it private mail address?

Hi tulip21, Very interesting.........your experience is almost the same as mine and yes, £5000 down the pan!
I wish I could give some useful advice, but alas, I have stopped trading real money and trying to get a strategy working with 'paper money'.
The nearest to success I came was following the 'Casmaster' strategy, but that is now losing money it seems. Just 'google' Cashmaster if you want to see how Paul Laurie operates and claims to have made £58,000 in the same period as we have been operating the UFXP. In fact, I was one of the people who asked him to review the system, but have been unable to follow his success?!
Just bought 'Market Raider Plus', from Streetwise, after Paul tested it and first day yesterday...........massive losses on the six pairs I was monitoring yesterday, so I hope this is not another dud!!
Best wishes.
mac195

I think it is best to develop one's own strategy and method of trading. It may take a long time but when you actually arrive at something which works for you and suits your temperament, then it will all have been worthwhile.

You will have spent a lot of time in arriving at this happy point and shed many tears of frustration on many occasions along the way.

However, those tears will one day turn to tears of joy and you will be at a place that not one of these marketed "systems" will bring you to.

And almost certainly you will not have wasted £ 5,000.

Keith Cotterill appears to be one of the market leaders in marketing expensive systems of dubious worth and you have to ask yourself where the bulk of his income arises from.

I would wager that the vast majority of his income comes from the sale of highly priced systems and not from trading itself.

Has the man ever done a live demonstration of any of his systems ?

Ambrose, Thank you for that advice. I do believe you are quite right and certainly these so called experts do make their fortunes from the 'unwise', a group I may well be a leader in!
Best wishes.
mac

I think it all boils down to one's temperament as to what type of trader you wish to be.

Do you want to be a very short-term intra day trader where trades take only a few minutes or a day-trader where a trade may take several hours ?

Do you want to be a longer term trader and watch your trades progress over several days ?

When you have decided how you wish to trade and in which time-frame, you need to be honest with yourself and ask yourself whether the time frame fits in with your personality and temperament.

For example it's no use trading long time-frames when you are completely devoid of patience.

In this case you may wish to explore short time frames of 5 minutes down to 1 minute depending on just how impatient you are.

Just bought 'Market Raider Plus', from Streetwise, after Paul tested it and first day yesterday...........massive losses on the six pairs I was monitoring yesterday, so I hope this is not another dud!!
Best wishes.
mac195

If anyone ever finds anything of any remote value that Streetwise sell please let me know.... It would be a first...!

TUFXP is profitable. You just need to know how. When I've got time in between trading I can guide people towards a free, profitable source of information for TUFXP settings and support. PM me if you want more info.

If anyone ever finds anything of any remote value that Streetwise sell please let me know.... It would be a first...!

They are now marketing The Holy Grail itself.

Would you like me to pm you the link ?

Hi tulip21, Very interesting.........your experience is almost the same as mine and yes, £5000 down the pan!
I wish I could give some useful advice, but alas, I have stopped trading real money and trying to get a strategy working with 'paper money'.
The nearest to success I came was following the 'Casmaster' strategy, but that is now losing money it seems. Just 'google' Cashmaster if you want to see how Paul Laurie operates and claims to have made £58,000 in the same period as we have been operating the UFXP. In fact, I was one of the people who asked him to review the system, but have been unable to follow his success?!
Best wishes.
mac195

Hello mac 195
Sadly, it is a bit of a relief to hear from someone else who has had the same experience, if only to make me realise that it isn't me being completely stupid. Have been made to feel (by the TUFXP people) like I am the only person who cannot make a success of it. I do hope you succeed with your new method, would you consider calling it a day at some stage if not? Best wishes.

If anyone is still looking for a licence now that offical sales have stopped, please PM me.

TUFXP; My Story.

I've read all the posts apropos TUFXP and nearly all are negative. All this talk of multiple trade pairings is ridiculous there is only one pairing to trade profitable and that is GBP/USD.

Tulip21 have you watched all the video overviews three times a week for the past three months by the support worker Neil Spare. Until he joined the team I too was struggling a little but he's turned my trading style 360 degrees and into profit every day. It's a no brainer.

My target is fifteen pips per day at £10 per pip that's £150 minimum everyday before 10am then it's out with the dog and walk to the local to meet up with the Fat Wallet Club for a liquid lunch and discuss our various Forex trading strategies.

If anyone is interested in watching one of the overviews let me know and I will post a link. I can't speak highly enough of the TESS software and as for Streetwise they are only working as affiliates for Keith Cotterill who by the way is very much respected in the world of Forex trading and thanks to him his knowledge has turned around my finances.

Bulging Wallet: Motto - Patience + Discipline - Greed = Success

Yours in trading.

TUFXP; My Story.

I've read all the posts apropos TUFXP and nearly all are negative. All this talk of multiple trade pairings is ridiculous there is only one pairing to trade profitable and that is GBP/USD.

Good for you, BulgingWallet for making money from TUFXP - if it works and you're happy with your results why do anything different? On the other hand, I currently have 10 TUFXP settings on my screen, with a combination of pairings and timeframes. I get a few trades a day, which is more than manageable. All of the systems are proven to be profitable, not just in back-test but in cold, hard cash in my bank account.

That's my preferred trading style, which is clearly different to yours. So it's too sweeping a comment simply to say there is only 1 pair to trade. On occasion, I help others with their TUFXP trading. If people want assistance please PM me for more info.

Good luck trading, BulgingWallet.

If those software packages could really work we would all be already multibillionares, the basics of those predictors are statistics, i made a stat program and ran it taking each observation at the forex markets for six years, i can say at each trading method i applied - statiscally - i lost money, so those predictors can not make any magic, what counts for each of us is our own expertise and our simple understanding that at anytime we can make a mistake, and our own ability to go after the trend - for intraday or scalpers - or to anticipate fundamentals for those more skilled traders.
Trading is easy, is mental. some weeks ago i lost money because a series of bad desitions i made, so i suddenly found myself shaking before any operation, i stopped trading.
Last week i understood all the mistakes i made that led me to loose money and i meet with a guy to whom i teached trading. These guy is making great, is practically doubling hes account per week, and what i could saw was my technique with some modifications, these week i was sick so i started untill thursday morning and i made 23.5% from thrursday through friday, without taking any unnecesary risk.
Forget about predictors, just go after the trend.
If someone needs advice where to find tips, just tell me.
Good luck to you all!