Ultimate Forex Predictor

I have an upgraded version for 'free' of the original. It is much better to use than the last. Intresting you blame the system and not yourself? there is no such thing as a fool proof system - you still need to have an understanding of trading! if you have both system and understanding - you should be OK

I understand trading pretty well having been trading both professionally and for myself for the past 12 years.

Profitably I might add.....most of the time.

I sometimes buy these so called systems for fun to see if they are any good.

I never keep them as I have never found one that can give me as much profit as my own methods.

Also, I have never been overly impressed with Cotterill's offerings as I believe them to be overpriced and over-hyped.

Last edited:
I have an upgraded version for 'free' of the original. It is much better to use than the last. Intresting you blame the system and not yourself? there is no such thing as a fool proof system - you still need to have an understanding of trading! if you have both system and understanding - you should be OK

Hi Paul,

Am just curious, I have version 1 - I am entitled to a free upgrade to version 2?

Many thanks,
Steve

When TUFXP first came out I gave it a trial.

The results were crap and I sent it back.

I am now being bombarded with emails trying to persuade me to buy the brand new version of TUFXP.

Has anyone used this new version and if so, is it any better than the original one.

I note that it is still extremely expensive.

If you follow the cashmaster blog you will see that the new version is very profitable using Grahams method(y)

From what I understand all they have done is add PSAR to version 2 and most of the trades start at the first PSAR dot after a potential change of direction.

You can achieve the same by putting PSAR on your charts and doing the exact same thing without spending in excess of 2 grand.

Maybe it works but I still maintain it is a grossly overpriced piece of kit which is over-hyped by Canonbury Publishing.

Hi Paul,

Am just curious, I have version 1 - I am entitled to a free upgrade to version 2?

Many thanks,
Steve

Yes, you should get an upgrade - you can download it from the website. on a side note using the new signals ( with a level of understanding of trading - I have been trading for about 5 years) you should get consistant profits. it is a much better system.... in my opinion!!(y)

Hi Paul,

Many thanks,
Steve

Yes, you should get an upgrade - you can download it from the website. on a side note using the new signals ( with a level of understanding of trading - I have been trading for about 5 years) you should get consistant profits. it is a much better system.... in my opinion!!

From what I understand all they have done is add PSAR to version 2 and most of the trades start at the first PSAR dot after a potential change of direction.

You can achieve the same by putting PSAR on your charts and doing the exact same thing without spending in excess of 2 grand.

Maybe it works but I still maintain it is a grossly overpriced piece of kit which is over-hyped by Canonbury Publishing.

You are probably right but the main thing I was trying to point out was if a person new to trading was to follow Grahams method even starting at 50p per pip and say increasing this to £20 per pip over time I am quite sure they would make a substantional sum of money without puting to much thought in to the process (y)

Yes, you should get an upgrade - you can download it from the website. on a side note using the new signals ( with a level of understanding of trading - I have been trading for about 5 years) you should get consistant profits. it is a much better system.... in my opinion!!

I agree with you Paul (y)

Seems to me alot of people on this forum just want to sit on the sidelines critisising anything and everything, could we have some positive yes I have tried x and it works or it does not work instead of it's cr-p or a scam. Constructive helpful advise much needed from people who have actually walked the walk please.
So has anyone actually bought and used Ultimate Forex Predictor from Keith Cotterill with results to prove things one way or another?

Just take a look at Cashmaster website where he is running an extensive trial on the upgraded version.

Whilst it is an upgrade, all they have added is PSAR, changing colour MAs and daily pivots aswell as a pip calculator. The way the signals are derived are still identical.

The problem with the original was that no one really had an idea how to trade it. If you took every signal as suggested by them in the guide, you'd of sunk yourself a few times over.

The key it seems is to trade tight and conservatively. It does seem to capture the morning moves quite well and for that reason it's worth a look.

It's also incredibly hard to 'create' settings that are not backfitted to suit past data. I've managed to create a couple that have stood the test of time for over 9 months under forward testing and live trading but by the same token, I've attempted 20-30 efforts to get there.

I don't believe in predictor, but I believe in automated trading with robot. I use trading robot by Rita Lasker robot4free.com. I got for free with indicators. I tried them and they are not bad. This robot helps me to earn regularly good sums of money.

The FPA site are complaining about people spamming this Rita Lasker robot scam. Seems there here now as well. Stay well clear of this type of rubbish.

Re. Ultimate Predictor.
The cost of this system seems to have reduced drastically over recent times (Mid 2010) but the ongoing costs are the use of the live feed from IQ which is nearly £500 p.a. at current conversion rates on the $.
I already use ADVFN at approx £150 p.a. plus my live feeds from CMC so why should I use another live feed.
MR Cotterrill does does have a very interactive piece of software called TESS which does do a lot of the leg work for you but it relies on IQ feed at $60 per month to run it.

I would say that if you can organise your stop loss situation as he suggests (2% max of you working capital per trade) then you are more half way to a succesful system.

As a final note I would say than Canonbury the publishers of the above have been true to their word about refunding money if you return goods within the agreed period.

Regards John @ Tramsteer.

IQ feed for TUFXP costs $85 per month, not $60; you need an add-on to the basic subscription for forex data. Canonbury do honour their refund guarantee, though 30 days is hardly generous.

The software can be a useful tool if you know what you're doing, but then if you know what you're doing, you probably wouldn't need it anyway. It's certainly far from the "point and shoot" detailed in the advertising and for something which comes with a big learning curve, it's hardly cheap.

Still, I gather it's been upgraded with a few bells and whistles like pivot points and coloured MAs and you do get Neil Spare's "have a look at what you could have won" overviews a few times a week.

Those overviews are a classic.

On Monday he highlights the strong uptrend on a daily chart but disregards a long signal in the morning due to 1.5200 being 1 pip above target. ROFL.

I watch it for the giggles mainly, highly amusing. He must be cake rolling in it.

Yes, they're comedy value if nothing else. I'm thinking of starting a sweep based on the exact time into the recording his talking alarm goes off. It might help me recoup some of the cost of the software.

I've got a theory too that the occasional problems he has with his internet connection that stop him recording are directly related to the number of crap signals the thing has churned out on that particular day.

His latest and greatest is pulling up a fib number from any chart that fits where price stops or reverses. Monday was the daily, tuesday was the 30 min chart. He must be awfully busy checking every single chart to make sure it all lines up with the stars, tide, sun alignment in correlation with the moon. It's a wonder he ever places a trade.