Ukraine invasion

I was a fan of Mr Putin 3-4 years ago, I never liked the arrogance and hypocrisy of the US.
I watched a dozen of hours of RT.
Then I started to study what happened in Ukraine and Georgia and I connected the dots.

Sorry but this is not consistent with what happened to Mariupol.

And what about the report from Amnesty International, who does the bidding for the USA? They reported on Ukraine committing war crimes by using civilian areas as shields. It was so distasteful to MSM lackeys they had to issue an apology! Is this maybe why Russia's progress is slower than you demand, and why they sometimes hit civilian targets?

The numpty electorate suck up whatever the BBC tell'm.

The rise in energy fuel bills and the inflationary impacts are ofcourse nothing to do with the war in Ukraine.

Fuel and subsequent food price inflation was already in the pipe-line before the Russian intervention in Ukraine.

There is the white elephant in the room called weaponised sanctions to feckup the numpty electorate and make zillions of profit for big Corporations.

The fact that the BBC and Biden simply say Putin caused all this is SOOO MUCH RIDICULOUS BOLLOX that it is absolutely amazing our leaders present it as such.

Any half-wit with an ounce of an analytical brain would know it's all about Quantitative easing, financing big corporations and banks and the printing presses, politicians promising the world and delivering FA.

Advancing a defensive NATO alliance to attack Russia, supporting Nazi Battalions and developing viruses to control world populations and selectively kill off races that object to their plans are all hushed up.

Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia any number of states that borders Russia are actively engaged with promises of untold wealth if they join the free democratic gang led by uncle Sam.

So when those bills hit the letterboxes this winter, the numpties will go "it's Putin ain't it. He bloody well went and started a war". British politicians will then breathe a sigh of relief and see if they can conjure up another round of weaponised sanctions to make themselves more helpful with handouts to the British public whilst big corporations rake in the abnormal profits accruing because of those sanctions.

Gotta laf. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brexit does not help if nuclear clouds come over London.

Brexit does not help if nuclear clouds come over London.

All it takes is one or two fascist Nazi fookers to fire bombs at those nuclear reactors adn take a jet to Argentina or Chile somewhere lovely in the Sun and watch the fireworks in the World.

It should be clear to the West, that weapons in the hands of crazy fascist Nazi's can end up anywhere.

Doesn't everyone have a plan B?

They call it war, it is a matter of scale.
Every army commits war crimes, it is something like 10 war crimes from ukranians vs 1000 from russians.
You can compare Donetsk to Mariupol.

Is this a pathetic attempt to shift the argument from Good vs Bad to Bad Vs even more Bad? :ROFLMAO: Can you cite the source for your 10 for every 1000 war crimes claim?

Is Ukraine bombing town centers, schools hospitals?
Not from my info, Russia is doing it.
This is reality, not conspiracies about nazi mutants, lizards ruling the world....

Ukraine, Georgia and Armenia any number of states that borders Russia are actively engaged with promises of untold wealth if they join the free democratic gang led by uncle Sam.
It is up to them if they want to believe to uncle Sam or godfather Putin.

This is reality, not conspiracies about nazi mutants, lizards ruling the world....

Have you considered that may be because the Russian army are not hiding amongst civilians but actively trying to limit civilian casualties?

You are funny in a not so funny way. Your info you say??? Really now?

I guess you haven't read the recent headlines or Amnesty International blurb then.

As for Nazi's they are everywhere. The stupidist of the human race - The Aryans are still widely active and all over the place.

Stupidist of freaking people think they are the smartest just by virtue of the colour of their skin and eyes. How wonderful that would be.

Here are some of the super race which you think is a conspiracy. Just top pics from a google search. One of these fookers killed a black priest in a church FFS of all places. That's pretty low.

Strange how the supremist thinkers are all white?
1660334160097.png

Here is just one extract.
As his association with white supremacist groups grew, Franklin became increasingly confrontational toward minorities. By the mid-1970s, he had rejected even the most radical hate groups because he didn’t think they took their hatred far enough. He wanted to attack, not just sit around complaining. His self-directed “mission,” he later suggested, was to incite his fellow supremacists to action.

Conspiracy you say? You should get real dude. They are freaking everywhere. Haters. Most vile and disgusting kind.

Last edited:

Don your hard hat Cav.
Incoming....masses of deflection which has nothing to do with Putin's barbaric imperialist ambitions in Eastern Europe particularly Ukraine.

Biden, Putin and Zelensky - to achieve peace. You do want peace, don't you?

Those three sitting down to negotiate anything will never happen. Ever.
Not interested in the appeaser arguments and neither are the Ukrainians or the collective West. Macron is a bit suss, but even he has given up trying to forward that line. So no, i'm not interested in any peace that rewards Putin in any way.
As you well know, polls are constructed to produce the results required by those who commissioned them. If I could be ar$ed (I can't), I'm sure there's a poll out there showing that 91% of Ukrainians would like to see Zelensky's head on a plate.

If Zelensky didn't have the support of his people, he would be gone already. So, try spinning it any way you like. Zelensky is here to stay and doing a mighty fine job I might add.

Sooner or later, like it or not, for better or for worse, negotiations with Putin will have to take place. No ifs or buts about it. There's no other option. The longer the delay, the worse the outcome will be for Ukraine - what remains of it.

If you say so. However, completely wrong of course. Russia has made little to no progress, has not achieved a single objective. Is fast running out of money,ammo, cannon fodder, components, and political support for their mentally challenged bareback riding midget super hero.

I agree that Russia should not have invaded Ukraine in the first place - it was the wrong thing to do. However, we are where we are. As for a miscalculation on Putin's part, only time will tell. As it is, he appears to be achieving all of his stated objectives and it looks as if he has no intention of letting up on any of them. Your policy will only result - indeed can only result - in more death and destruction and a greatly depleted Ukraine: geographically, structurally, politically and financially etc. It's insane.
Tim.

Winter is coming. Lets see how low Russian moral gets in Ukraine.

Don your hard hat Cav.
Incoming....masses of deflection which has nothing to do with Putin's barbaric imperialist ambitions in Eastern Europe particularly Ukraine.

Well the European Union was born after the vile Nazi's.

We have never had such a long period of peace in history since the birth of EU.

You brake up the unions and see how the sectarian and nazi fascist pockets start feeding again.

In fact pretty much every election time you froth in the boggs about the far right winning.

If these nazis are unchecked they will indeed grow n thrive.

A whole freaking Battalion of Nazis waging persecution of Russian friendly ukrainian civilians and that's OK with the two CVs.

That is sick and vile imo to standby and do nothing.

Well the European Union was born after the vile Nazi's.

We have never had such a long period of peace in history since the birth of EU.

You brake up the unions and see how the sectarian and nazi fascist pockets start feeding again.

In fact pretty much every election time you froth in the boggs about the far right winning.

If these nazis are unchecked they will indeed grow n thrive.

A whole freaking Battalion of Nazis waging persecution of Russian friendly ukrainian civilians and that's OK with the two CVs.

That is sick and vile imo to standby and do nothing.

Pre-occupied with Nazi's because Putin told you it's a problem.

It is not a problem, it's a deflection.

This is what you should be concerned about. (see map)

Putin's imperialistic ambitions. We could call it, make Russia great again !

Ukraine is a first order target for Putin because it links up nicely with Belarus (Putins puppet state). Moldova would be the cherry on top should Ukraine fall. That completes the southern offensive.

Next we have the second order comprising of, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania to the West .

Next we have the third order comprising of, Poland Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria. Bonus countries Slovenia, Bosnia Herzegowina, Serbia, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania.

I'm sure all these countries need de-nazifying and incorporating into the New Greater Russia, just the same as Ukraine does............. NOT !

Don your hard hat Cav.
Imperialist ambitions c_v, really?
So, all this death and destruction is because of your paranoia about what you fear Putin might do - even though there's not a shred of evidence to support it? Whereas, on the other hand, there's a wealth of evidence to support Putin's paranoia about what Nato might do if it's allowed to continue its expansionist policies right up to Russia's boarders. The only purpose of Nato is to prevent Putin's/ Russia's so called imperialist ambitions. Without that, it has no purpose, no raison d'être. Zilch, nada, none whatsoever. In other words, you've fallen hook, line and sinker for their blatant propaganda.

Nato's no different to all these 'woke' organisations that have to continue to stir the pot in order to justify their own existence. Take Stonewall as an example. When they started out, homophobia was rife and they had an uphill battle to get mainstream acceptance among the 'straight' community. That's long been achieved (and rightfully so), but now, it makes their cause redundant. Objective achieved. Consequently, they have to reinvent themselves to justify their existence and the fat salaries of the CEO and senior management. Ditto for Nato, which faced an existential threat after the break up of the former Soviet Union. Ergo, it wanted, needed even, for Russia to Invade Ukraine just to provide validity for its own existence. I bet the higher echelons at Nato cracked open the Cristal champagne back in February when the first Russian artillery rounds landed on Ukrainian soil. Paid for no doubt by the western military industrial complex. And western powers were more than happy to play along because Putin and Russia are the perfect scapegoats who provide them all with a 'one-size-fits-all' political solution to a host of domestic problems. Inflation crisis: Putin's fault. Cost of living crisis: Putin's fault. Fuel price 'lift' crisis: Putin's fault. Etc., etc.

That you apparently (publicly on here at least) don't understand this basic point which, in any other context you'd be shouting from the rooftops, is at best is inconsistent with your views on all other major topics du jour and, at worst, is completely disingenuous. I think you know and understand all this perfectly well. But, you've backed yourself into a corner out of which your ego won't allow you to escape. C'mon, c_v, you know this whole thing is grade A bullpoo which is as much of the west's making as it is Putin's. Yes, he's a nasty man. Yes, he's a self-serving dictator that doesn't have the interests of his people at heart. And yes, he should eff off never to be seen or heard of again. But you know as well as I do that the same applies equally well to Biden, Zelensky, BoJo (Liz/Rishi) and a host of other so-called 'democratic' western leaders. It's time to call time on this charade - for a charade is what is is. One being played by a bunch of extremely unpleasant and dangerous people for their own benefit, while ordinary wo/man in the streets of America, U.K. Ukraine and Russia all suffer. These elites are all criminals and all of us ordinary folk are the victims. For obvious reasons, Ukrainian and Russian soldiers top the list of casualties and are viewed by 'leaders' on both sides of the conflict as expendable cannon fodder. So, I implore you to do the right thing, the one thing that none of these criminals are calling for: demand that the killing and destruction stops today and for a negotiated peace settlement to be reached.

To conclude, this isn't "Incoming....masses of deflection". It's truth to power that cuts to the very heart of the matter. But I think you know that already.
;)
Tim.

So, all this death and destruction is because of your paranoia about what you fear Putin might do - even though there's not a shred of evidence to support it?
1660351568273.png

There might be a little evidence;)...

Russia Issues Thinly Veiled Threat at Moldova After EU Membership Decision​

I admit not everyone agrees.
1660351816191.png

:D

View attachment 320770
There might be a little evidence;)...

Russia Issues Thinly Veiled Threat at Moldova After EU Membership Decision​

I admit not everyone agrees.
View attachment 320771
:D

Funny, I have the 3 Baltic countries listed as second order targets.

The countries listed in a private threat issued by Putin in 2014 include Poland, Romania as well of the Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. All five nations are part of the EU, the union Ukraine had been attempting to join for some time now to Russia's dismay.

So, all this death and destruction is because of your paranoia about what you fear Putin might do - even though there's not a shred of evidence to support it? Whereas, on the other hand, there's a wealth of evidence to support Putin's paranoia about what Nato might do if it's allowed to continue its expansionist policies right up to Russia's boarders. The only purpose of Nato is to prevent Putin's/ Russia's so called imperialist ambitions. Without that, it has no purpose, no raison d'être. Zilch, nada, none whatsoever. In other words, you've fallen hook, line and sinker for their blatant propaganda.

Nato's no different to all these 'woke' organisations that have to continue to stir the pot in order to justify their own existence. Take Stonewall as an example. When they started out, homophobia was rife and they had an uphill battle to get mainstream acceptance among the 'straight' community. That's long been achieved (and rightfully so), but now, it makes their cause redundant. Objective achieved. Consequently, they have to reinvent themselves to justify their existence and the fat salaries of the CEO and senior management. Ditto for Nato, which faced an existential threat after the break up of the former Soviet Union. Ergo, it wanted, needed even, for Russia to Invade Ukraine just to provide validity for its own existence. I bet the higher echelons at Nato cracked open the Cristal champagne back in February when the first Russian artillery rounds landed on Ukrainian soil. Paid for no doubt by the western military industrial complex. And western powers were more than happy to play along because Putin and Russia are the perfect scapegoats who provide them all with a 'one-size-fits-all' political solution to a host of domestic problems. Inflation crisis: Putin's fault. Cost of living crisis: Putin's fault. Fuel price 'lift' crisis: Putin's fault. Etc., etc.

That you apparently (publicly on here at least) don't understand this basic point which, in any other context you'd be shouting from the rooftops, is at best is inconsistent with your views on all other major topics du jour and, at worst, is completely disingenuous. I think you know and understand all this perfectly well. But, you've backed yourself into a corner out of which your ego won't allow you to escape. C'mon, c_v, you know this whole thing is grade A bullpoo which is as much of the west's making as it is Putin's. Yes, he's a nasty man. Yes, he's a self-serving dictator that doesn't have the interests of his people at heart. And yes, he should eff off never to be seen or heard of again. But you know as well as I do that the same applies equally well to Biden, Zelensky, BoJo (Liz/Rishi) and a host of other so-called 'democratic' western leaders. It's time to call time on this charade - for a charade is what is is. One being played by a bunch of extremely unpleasant and dangerous people for their own benefit, while ordinary wo/man in the streets of America, U.K. Ukraine and Russia all suffer. These elites are all criminals and all of us ordinary folk are the victims. For obvious reasons, Ukrainian and Russian soldiers top the list of casualties and are viewed by 'leaders' on both sides of the conflict as expendable cannon fodder. So, I implore you to do the right thing, the one thing that none of these criminals are calling for: demand that the killing and destruction stops today and for a negotiated peace settlement to be reached.

To conclude, this isn't "Incoming....masses of deflection". It's truth to power that cuts to the very heart of the matter. But I think you know that already.
;)
Tim.

Super post Tim and well presented actual points.

Response about some opinions on what they think Russia is going to do next, more fiction than reality.

I was really wondering how some people must live in fear about what they think and actually believe in.

It literally borders on psychotic delusion.

CVs responses are laughably ridiculous.

Last edited:
. . . There might be a little evidence;)...
R_L,
This is old ground that has been covered extensively earlier in the thread. You need to distinguish between protecting one's national interest and having imperialist/expansionist policies. You can't argue that the west only undertakes the former while that nasty man Putin and Russia are solely engaged in the latter. Either both sides are merely protecting their respective national interest or both sides have imperialist ambitions. You decide. Either way, it renders your argument null and void.
Tim.

Let me repeat, it is Ukraine that is committing war crimes by using civilian areas as a shield which makes them a legitimate military target.

"A recent UN report from the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR) has confirmed that the Ukrainian Army, as it battles Russian forces for control of the eastern Donbass region, is purposefully putting civilians in harm’s way as “human shields.

"As the UN document clearly demonstrates in the case of Stara Krasnyanka, it was the Ukrainian forces “who took up positions either in residential areas or near civilian objects, from where they launched military operations without taking measures for the protection of civilians present.” Such tactics are specifically prohibited by Article 28 of Geneva Convention IV and Article 51(7) of additional Protocol I and constitute a war crime."