Ukraine invasion

We can always find a blog that confirms every kind of theory.

"In this enrichment scheme, the ex-people’s deputy writes in his Telegram channel, “there are also Western politicians who receive good kickbacks from their own help.”"

We can always find a blog that confirms every kind of theory.

You really believe in your heart of heart, bottom of your belly, to the core of your soul, that he is just an honest hero trying to do the right thing by his people?

Do you really? With all your heart and soul?

I'm just a little surprised despite all the evidence of various sorts, you are hanging on to this notion, that he is.

Do you have his poster over your bed as well? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You really believe in your heart of heart, bottom of your belly, to the core of your soul, that he is just an honest hero trying to do the right thing by his people?

Do you really? With all your heart and soul?

I'm just a little surprised despite all the evidence of various sorts, you are hanging on to this notion, that he is.

Do you have his poster over your bed as well? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yes he is one of the good guys.
Stood on the anti corruption ticket and was elected by a landslide.
Ambitions to join the EU and move away from Russian interference. All good.
Has to clean up corruption anyhow in order to join the EU.
Stood his ground when dictator Putin invaded. He could have run away, but didn't.

We need more people with backbone to stand up.
Sadly lacking on this thread for sure.

Stood his ground when dictator Putin invaded. He could have run away, but didn't.

Reminds me of you rattling off same sentiments about BJ man and Jacob silverspoon up arse Mogg during Brexit era.

Apparently, Boris tried to get two plum jobs for Carrie when he was his girl-friend/secretary.

Repeat pattern forming here. As long as these bent geezers suit your agendas, they become your pin-up boys.

You wait a little longer and we'll soon see how Zelensky turns out...

Reminds me of you rattling off same sentiments about BJ man and Jacob silverspoon up arse Mogg during Brexit era.

Apparently, Boris tried to get two plum jobs for Carrie when he was his girl-friend/secretary.

Repeat pattern forming here. As long as these bent geezers suit your agendas, they become your pin-up boys.

You wait a little longer and we'll soon see how Zelensky turns out...

I also said that it would take quite a long time to get the right politicians in place post Brexit. This lot are still the transition team, pre/post Brexit.

So anyhow, Cummings tried to out all the nonsense going on at No 10, but as usual, nobody was listening and all they wanted to do was vent at the messenger. He made it plain at the time that Carrie was a wrongun. You only have to observe her from a distance to know she's a wrongun.

Btw, there is no reason to believe that Starmer and Labour would be any better at the job. History tells us that every Labour administration ends in failure.

So, we are where we are. The country deserves a much better calibre of politician. In fact, it's a worldwide problem with little to no chance that things will change.

I must admit, I found this criminality thing utterly hilarious.

Ukraine: 6.18
Russia: 6.24

Who is the west sending $Billions to in support for the war? Ukraine
Who is the west considering a candidate for the EU? Ukraine
Who does the west consider an enemy? Russia

This is like living between two neighbours: The one on the left has a criminality score of 6.24 so you install an alarm system, barbed wire fencing and have three Rottweilers to protect yourself and your house. The neighbour on the right however, only has a criminality score of 6.18 so you invite them over for dinner, lend them money whenever they need and trust them with the keys to your house so they can look after it when you are on holiday.

That were all empty promises -you can also call it lies - and he did nothing but filling his own pockets (and the ones of the Bidens and others)

I thought they must be siblings. :LOL:
They are siblings.
Corruption and oligarchs are the main problem for both countries.
Tymoshenko is essentially an oligarch, she got rich with energy wild privatizations of the 90s.
The main difference is that Ukraine can change his presidents while Russia is swamped with Putin.
The past cannot be changed but while Ukraine looks to the future and to EU , Russia is looking back to USSR and cold war logic.

I think you all are forgetting how this war began and what was the reason behind this?

I think you are on to something here.

It would be reasonable to ask what is the reason behind anything really? At least for the thinking intelligent mind that wants to learn and understand the nature of anything.

But then there is the other dark side, peeps who only look at their own perspective through one dimension. They are blind to anything else outside of their own egoistic thoughts. Sad really.