Ukraine invasion

While ordinary people in the west do fundraisers to help ordinary Ukrainians and host refugees etc., the rich elites - who are in a position to make a real difference to help Ukrainians - are making money out of the misery of war. Who'd have thunk it . . .

It’s Time to Cancel Ukraine’s Foreign Debt

"Ukraine owes billions of dollars in foreign debt, most of it to international finance institutions, banks, and hedge funds. If Western governments were serious about helping Ukrainians amid a devastating war, they would push for those debts to be canceled."

Ain't that the truth.
Tim.

While ordinary people in the west do fundraisers to help ordinary Ukrainians and host refugees etc., the rich elites - who are in a position to make a real difference to help Ukrainians - are making money out of the misery of war. Who'd have thunk it . . .

It’s Time to Cancel Ukraine’s Foreign Debt

"Ukraine owes billions of dollars in foreign debt, most of it to international finance institutions, banks, and hedge funds. If Western governments were serious about helping Ukrainians amid a devastating war, they would push for those debts to be canceled."

Ain't that the truth.
Tim.

Money spent on humanitarian help will pale into insignificance compared to weapons.

This is much like the West collectively subsidising expenditure on weapons to point at Russia.

Write off debt subject to them buying weapons in return!

Keep that bit quiet. :mad:

This is really rich.

I'm beginning to think Trump wasn't all that bad compared to Biden. Should I see a doctor?

Reality check is a biatch ain't it. The dice are all up in the air, we need to see how they land.

Did everyone watch servant of the people. Every episode now on channel 4. Very informative.

. . .Should I see a doctor?
No, At' - it's the Guardian - nuff said!
". . . Fox News anchors including Tucker Carlson have prominently relayed coronavirus misinformation and spoken favorably of Vladimir Putin and Russia. The network has been sued for giving voice to Donald Trump’s lies about electoral fraud in his defeat by Biden, who is now a target for daily ridicule by Fox News hosts. . ."
😠

Just what is it with you people. Watch the pictures, see the people, listen to the people, will you. I don’t care if the news is slanted towards the horror, because horror there is. Don’t for one minute suggest that it’s all staged - oh, yes wouldn’t you just like to think so.

And who is responsible for this horror of death and destruction? Why it’s that “don’t call him bad“ Putin, that’s who. Here is a man from the hierarchy of the KGB ( that benevolent and caring institution!!) who plucked dictatorship from the jaws of democracy, who brooks no dissent and woe betide any poor sod in Russia who tries, who has ordered the invasion of Ukraine and led the pestilence that has fallen upon it. But he’s not bad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And what appears on this thread …….God almighty, words fail me. I really can’t stand it, so please, please don’t bother replying, just hold on to your twisted view of events and doing everything you can to cast blame everywhere but where it belongs.

Last edited:
Just what is it with you people. Watch the pictures, see the people, listen to the people, will you. I don’t care if the news is slanted towards the horror, because horror there is. Don’t for one minute suggest that it’s all staged - oh, yes wouldn’t you just like to think so.

And who is responsible for this horror of death and destruction? Why it’s that “don’t call him bad“ Putin, that’s who. Here is a man from the hierarchy of the KGB ( that benevolent and caring institution!!) who plucked dictatorship from the jaws of democracy, who brooks no dissent and woe betide any poor sod in Russia who tries, who has ordered the invasion of Ukraine and led the pestilence that has fallen upon it. But he’s not bad :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😇🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And what appears on this thread …….God almighty, words fail me. I really can’t stand it, so please, please don’t bother replying, just hold on to your twisted view of events and doing everything you can to cast blame everywhere but where it belongs. You know who is and yes, he is bad, bad, bad and no sane and impartial observer could possibly conclude otherwise.
That's what this is really all about.

who plucked dictatorship from the jaws of democracy

Buffer states, neighboring countries sucking up or treading light in the face of an oppressive power. None of them want to be oppressed, bit by bit they push the envelope as far as they dare, but it always ends up the same way. At some point the bear snaps and claws them all back in.

The only hope is that this time it could be different.

Last edited:

Yes for sure US and UK really want this intervention war to be dragged out as long as possible to the detriment of EU. I feel European leaders will come to see this. However, having a war in your back garden is not conducive to good business or life.

US will further lose Europe along with the dollar standard imo. Risks will rise. NATO will also come into due consideration again. Is NATO helping or causing issues? Who does NATO protect and whose interests does it serve?

US and UK really messed up with 9/11 and war on terror building a case for war creating new enemies without really doing much but fire bombs and bullets due to expire coming to end of life. The business war machine must go on. People have seen these lies and manipulations and continue to lose trust in their governments and MPs.

The phrase be careful what you wish for comes to mind. Europe stands to lose or gain big time here. It can join the proxy war, becoming an irrelevant pawn between US, Russia and China or do the right thing and bring about peace and show her rear to US and perhaps more strongly to the UK.

Personally, I see the US as a threat to the EU. Not Russia.

Last edited:

Demonstrates the shared history of Russia and Ukraine.

There is very little relationship between Ukraine and the US.

Same old tricks to divide and rule. Turn Muslims against Muslims and brothers against brothers.

Like to know what Zelenskyvhas been promised and whose pockets his in?

Is there any democracy or opposition in Parliament to debate his choices for the people?

What we see is a one man talking and taking poor decisions inflicting suffering on his people imo.

Your video Demonstrates blood ties between Ukraine n Russia. Good Post.

CNN news twist is all tosh.

Last edited:

And what appears on this thread …….God almighty, words fail me. I really can’t stand it, so please, please don’t bother replying, just hold on to your twisted view of events and doing everything you can to cast blame everywhere but where it belongs.
This is all very well (overlooking excessive use of emojis for the moment), but again it strikes me that this concern about the horrors of war conveniently only seems to manifest itself when it's "the bad guys" doing the invading so it is difficult for me to take seriously and could be re-written simply as "West good, everybody else bad".

Perhaps you were out in the streets when the USA invaded Iraq and bombed countless other countries into the stone-age, in which case my comment doesn't apply to you.

I have seen tweets celebrating the execution of Russian POWs getting tens of thousands of likes, no condemnation from Western leaders or media. The whole Western facade is being exposed as a lie, there are no "liberal values", it all boils down to "we have power so anything we do is justified just as we condemn you for any infraction of our purported values" and the world is noticing.

This argument that Russia is undemocratic...well so what? Western "democracy" (Our Democracy ™) offers a choice between two sets of preapproved establishment puppets, anybody who offers the opportunity for real change is destroyed by the media and not allowed anywhere near power or the system filters them out from the very beginning. Our system may not be as primitive as the Russian one but don't fool yourself that the end result is any different, in fact I would argue it is more insidious in the way Brave New World is more effective than 1984 and you are high on soma.

Now I might out myself as somebody who has become completely disillusioned by the Western system and a bit of a reactionary. When the most powerful empire the world has ever known is using all the resources at its disposal to influence the politics and culture of your country with the aim of turning it into a another liberal, atomised gayplex (as it has done to countless other countries), are you really just going to let the impressionable youth hand over your country to your civilisational enemy because of "democracy", because they have become enamored with Western freedoms such as drag queen story hour, gender reassignment for children and abortion on demand from Instagram? I don't think so. The vast majority of the public are shortsighted, fickle and quite frankly stupid.

Attachments

• 6ba.png
    6ba.png
    295.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

"... I would like to note that on March 31, the mayor of the city of Bucha [Anatoly] Fedoruk stated the withdrawal of Russian troops and did not say a word about the shot residents. The first accusations appeared in the Western media only on April 3. It seems unlikely that no one noticed the dead bodies lying on the streets for four days,"

"On April 1, representatives of the Security Service of Ukraine and the national police came in. They announced their intention to clear the territory from Russian accomplices. Ukrainian radicals even called for the execution of ordinary citizens who do not have special identification marks," he said.

Antonov noted that "the Russian Defense Ministry also has evidence about the planned terrible crimes of the Ukrainian authorities in the Sumy and Kiev regions."

"We know for certain that the Kiev regime is preparing yet another provocative content about the death of civilians in the Kharkov region, allegedly as a result of the actions of the Russian Armed Forces. People are paid $25 for taking part in staged filming," he specified.

"All this is happening at the very moment when the Ukrainian side has expressed its readiness to reaffirm its non-nuclear, non-bloc and neutral status. For all countries, this is extremely important. In this context, the sincerity of Kiev's statements about the desire to seek ways to resolve the crisis diplomatically is highly questionable," the ambassador said.

"... I would like to note that on March 31, the mayor of the city of Bucha [Anatoly] Fedoruk stated the withdrawal of Russian troops and did not say a word about the shot residents. The first accusations appeared in the Western media only on April 3. It seems unlikely that no one noticed the dead bodies lying on the streets for four days,"

"On April 1, representatives of the Security Service of Ukraine and the national police came in. They announced their intention to clear the territory from Russian accomplices. Ukrainian radicals even called for the execution of ordinary citizens who do not have special identification marks," he said.

Antonov noted that "the Russian Defense Ministry also has evidence about the planned terrible crimes of the Ukrainian authorities in the Sumy and Kiev regions."

"We know for certain that the Kiev regime is preparing yet another provocative content about the death of civilians in the Kharkov region, allegedly as a result of the actions of the Russian Armed Forces. People are paid $25 for taking part in staged filming," he specified.

"All this is happening at the very moment when the Ukrainian side has expressed its readiness to reaffirm its non-nuclear, non-bloc and neutral status. For all countries, this is extremely important. In this context, the sincerity of Kiev's statements about the desire to seek ways to resolve the crisis diplomatically is highly questionable," the ambassador said.

Agree, there is something very strange about the whole setup. Just a few bodies littered here and there. Also, why just Bucha?

I think an investigation needs to be led to identify all those bodies (read 300 somewhere but I only see a dozen or so)
naming them and doing background checks on where they lived?

Has anyone checked to see if they spoke Russian, visited Russia or had Russian relatives? Were they asked what they thought of Zelensky and if the reply was his doing wrong maybe shot. There are many possible scenarios alongside - oh look Ukrainian on a bike, we are Russian, let's shoot him.

This would be a very secret operation carried out by intelligence officers such that even Ukrainians wouldn't know. Only a handful of spooks would do so. Thus each side would adamantly believe what they were saying was true.

Really needs investigation before so much is said by the West if it is concluded Russia did this who else?

Heard on the radio some UK military man stating this was Genocide. I replied with loadsa expletives as this guy is some kind of expert giving us his informed opinion. But you know millions of Brits driving around sucking it all up without a question.

Now these Brits aren't stupid but they simply have other more pressing priorities like the school run and simply subconsciously let it sink in - day after day. What is sad is the people with agendas. Who really push it without questioning what the other side is saying. That is sad. To dismiss it out right.

That is where the stupidity lies imo. Not listening. Not communicating. Not caring. Just sheer bloody mindedness of it all.