Ukraine invasion

I'd like to see both Ukraine and Russia in the union. It would make the EU much stronger and better, opening up a massive market place as well as securing all people with food and energy resources.
This was my plan, unfortunatelly I am not the president of Russian Federation.
Everyone is happy.
The Dnieper river serves as a good geometrical divide for now.
You should ask citizens of LPR and DPR about their happiness given that you want to expand that kind of state to 30-40% of legal Ukraine.

However, it's gone horribly wrong for the West imo. EU, US and the UK all in a bit of a pickle.
I really want to know how they want to fullfill their (!) UN Agenda 2030 Resolution adopted by the General Assembly on 25 September 2015. Half of the time planned is gone, and they did and do much more the opposite of it since then.

Last edited:
If Nadine Dorries gets her way and the Online Safety Bill is passed (which looks likely as things stand), then it's probable that U.K. citizens who challenge the mainstream/government narrative will be imprisoned for exactly the same 'crime'. Welcome to Britain!

The Online Safety Act - An Act of Betrayal

The UK’s New Bill of No Rights

Freedom of speech will mean Only being allowed to discuss what is written on the Government issued 4x5 card of allowable opinion...I find it hard to believe anyone over the age of 50 can't see this trajectory...

7 years for calling a war a war. Welcome to Russia.

Official news agency statement:

His final words:

More details to the case:

At least Germany moved in the same direction cutting off the freedom of speech or opinion

IMO this should not be possible in any country without calling out martial law before.
But the self named elite had trained breaking laws and disregarding the constitution for example with lockdowns since years.

I am against censorship of any kind.
Everyone should be able to decide if Ukraine is right or Russia is right.
I our (flawed) democracies you can express your opinion and criticize the gov without being arrested.

I our (flawed) democracies you can express your opinion and criticize the gov without being arrested.
Not for much longer if these bills are passed. I suggest you read the articles I linked to as you appear to be out of touch with just how undemocratic our so called democracy has become. I'm talking about the U.K. - not Italy - so I accept that the situation may be different there.
Tim.

It is a broad discussion, broader than this topic.
Since 9/11 the world has started to trade freedom for safety.
Less freedom and protection from terrorism.
Now we have this protection from fake news.
I don't believe in conspiracies but we have to stay vigilant.

It is a broad discussion, broader than this topic.
Now we have this protection from fake news.
I don't believe in conspiracies but we have to stay vigilant.

So who decides against what is disinformation about other countries.

The BBC is at liberty to report lies as truth and truth as alleged comments and propaganda of the da enami.

From my perspective, MSM news media is nothing but mouthpiece for BS non-factual story telling.

9/11 is a good point on how a war against Iraq was built on lies, deceit and complete misinformation. Anyone who disagreed was anti-US and UK, a non-patriot.

Now you mention the same tosh and sounds like you are agreeable to it to fight "fake news"?

So who decides against what is disinformation about other countries.
This is the point, this is the reason I prefer to be exposed to fakes but preserve freedom.
From my perspective, MSM news media is nothing but mouthpiece for BS non-factual story telling.
Here I desagree.
9/11 is a good point on how a war against Iraq was built on lies, deceit and complete misinformation. Anyone who disagreed was anti-US and UK, a non-patriot.

As I pointed out before the consensus on Iraq invasion was much smaller than the consensus on supporting Ukraine.
I think some degree of anti-US is healthy.

CV,
I'm glad you concede the point.
The agenda for most western governments is to make us afraid, very afraid, so they can then 'protect' us at the cost of our freedom. They 'protected' us from a deadly virus (that turned out to be not so deadly) by putting us under house arrest. They then coerced (most of) us into taking an experimental vaccine as it would 'protect' us from catching Covid and becoming hospitalised - only it did neither. They want to 'protect' us from fake news and online predators at the expense of our free speech. So on and so forth. This will only stop when the penny drops with the masses that we're being sold a pup nine times out of ten and that we either don't need the protection in the first place or that the protection they so generously provide doesn't work. It's a serial scam played over and over again. We have to plough billions of $USD and £GBP into Ukraine to perpetuate a war that the west can't possibly win without direct Nato intervention in order to 'protect' us from Putin who will definitely - no ifs or buts about it - invade the U.K., Italy and everyone in between if we don't stop him. That there's zero evidence to support this insane theory doesn't matter. All the powers that be have to do is plant the idea in the minds of Joe Public and then stoke the fear. Fear is great for politicians and MSM, as the former can use it to impose any amount of draconian policies and the latter can flog their tatty, tawdry rags without having to lift a finger or do any real journalism. If people don't wake up to what's going on and where this all leads - we'll end up where we deserve to be - living in a totalitarian society that resembles China and Russia far more than the supposed free and democratic society that most people in the U.K. erroneously believe they're living in.
Tim.

If Nadine Dorries gets her way and the Online Safety Bill is passed (which looks likely as things stand), then it's probable that U.K. citizens who challenge the mainstream/government narrative will be imprisoned for exactly the same 'crime'. Welcome to Britain!

The Online Safety Act - An Act of Betrayal

The UK’s New Bill of No Rights

Hillarious.

Think about Putin's Russia when you re-read this.

[W]hen a nation is constrained by the fortune of war to serve a single clique [. . .] one should not be amazed that the nation obeys, but simply be grieved by the situation. [. . .] But O good Lord! What strange phenomenon is this? [. . .] To see an endless multitude of people not merely obeying, but driven to servility? [. . .] They suffer plundering, wantonness, cruelty, not from an army [. . .] but from a single little man. [. . .] [T]his cannot be called cowardly, for cowardice does not sink to such a depth[.] [. . .] What monstrous vice, then, is this which does not even deserve to be called cowardice[?] [. . .]
Obviously there is no need of fighting to overcome this single tyrant, for he is automatically defeated if the country refuses consent to its own enslavement: it is not necessary to deprive him of anything, but simply to give him nothing[.] [. . .] f not one thing is yielded to them, if, without any violence they are simply not obeyed, they become naked and undone and as nothing[.] [. . .] I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break into pieces[.]

Étienne de La Boétie, The Politics of Obedience, 1552/3

CV,
The agenda for most western governments is to make us afraid, very afraid, so they can then 'protect' us at the cost of our freedom. They 'protected' us from a deadly virus (that turned out to be not so deadly) by putting us under house arrest. They then coerced (most of) us into taking an experimental vaccine as it would 'protect' us from catching Covid and becoming hospitalised - only it did neither. They want to 'protect' us from fake news and online predators at the expense of our free speech. So on and so forth. . .
Just as a little follow up to my earlier post, here's an example today from the BBC:
UK heatwave: Parents warned to keep children out of sun
What responsible adult anywhere in the world needs to be told about the dangers of the sun and the need to keep their children covered up and hydrated. A rhetorical question as we all know the answer is none. Not one. It's just an excuse to stoke up fear and, inevitably, to plug that other big demon that we all need 'protection' from (not): climate change. Grrrrr!
Tim.

Soon probably more Neo-Nazis in Ukrainian government and one Ukrainian Nazi less in Germany

Also interesting, that the English wikipedia is whitewashing this Nazi, while the German wiki documents his statements.

Were they all Nazis? I only know that about the guy in Germany.

CV,
The agenda for most western governments is to make us afraid, very afraid, so they can then 'protect' us at the cost of our freedom. They 'protected' us from a deadly virus (that turned out to be not so deadly) by putting us under house arrest. They then coerced (most of) us into taking an experimental vaccine as it would 'protect' us from catching Covid and becoming hospitalised - only it did neither. They want to 'protect' us from fake news and online predators at the expense of our free speech. So on and so forth. This will only stop when the penny drops with the masses that we're being sold a pup nine times out of ten and that we either don't need the protection in the first place or that the protection they so generously provide doesn't work. It's a serial scam played over and over again. We have to plough billions of $USD and £GBP into Ukraine to perpetuate a war that the west can't possibly win without direct Nato intervention in order to 'protect' us from Putin who will definitely - no ifs or buts about it - invade the U.K., Italy and everyone in between if we don't stop him. That there's zero evidence to support this insane theory doesn't matter. All the powers that be have to do is plant the idea in the minds of Joe Public and then stoke the fear. Fear is great for politicians and MSM, as the former can use it to impose any amount of draconian policies and the latter can flog their tatty, tawdry rags without having to lift a finger or do any real journalism. If people don't wake up to what's going on and where this all leads - we'll end up where we deserve to be - living in a totalitarian society that resembles China and Russia far more than the supposed free and democratic society that most people in the U.K. erroneously believe they're living in.
Tim.

It was so obvious when Western Governments and the complicit MSM wheeled out the Hitler trope...again.🙄

Putin still think to be really the second military power in the world.

Well Putin is clearly mistaken as can be seen by this exhibition by the Russian military showing Ukrainian weapons as well as foreign equipment supplied by Kiev’s Western allies.