Ukraine invasion

Oh dear CV. Oh dear, oh dear oh dear.
You're not taking my points on board at all and appear to be completely hoodwinked by the 'Putin & Russia bad - Zelensky and Ukraine good' cult. You're unable to look at the situation objectively and reach rational conclusions based on critical thinking. That's a shame.

We had all of this last year with people saying that the Covid vaccines prevent infection and transmission of the virus. Many are still spouting this nonsense in spite of the mountain of evidence to the contrary published by the UKHSA and ONS etc.

My advice to you is don't worry about Putin's and Russia's version of reality - worry about you own!
Tim.

You are right Tim,

CV and Cavalier, when confronted with factual evidence, either laugh it off, say yeah but no but and come up with some sarky smart alek comment by stating something completely different.

Either CV with his WMD and gain-of-function research or Cavalier with his gang-land style international relations, simply suggesting picking a side irrespective of any rules laws or agreements have all the daft answers a magician can conjure out of his rectum.

I mean US and UK are not part of the International Tribunal on war crimes and yet they want to hold Russia accountable for all kinds of alleged sh!t where contrary evidence is pointed out and not even mentioned in our news media.

Not recognising the court your self or are a member of any agreement, yet still want to judge another state for defending what is her right. How morally two faced and hypocritical is that?

Appoint prosecuting council from one side without any representation from the Russian side. What kind of a kangaroo court is this? Cowboy justice.

It really is beyond ridiculous.

US goes to war on WMD which don't exist in a slam dunk case and here we are US financing WMD and yeah whatever. FFS do you guys have no freaking ounce of decency for the truth or what is right and what is wrong?

I'm left speechless.

Even Barjon justifies actions of US and UK because attacking Iraq taught other terrorists a lesson. What kind of freaking justice is that?

Just put your hands up and say we fucked up and caused death of 00s of 000s of people.

The duplicity and hypocrisy of what is written on this blog and said on our BBC make my blood boil.

No one is even thinking about negotiating for peace. Warmongers lot of'm.

Reminds me of the idiots who danced on the streets and drank to going to WW1 with the Germans. They then partied again after it was over. What a sick world we live in.

Last edited:
You are right Tim,

CV and Cavalier, when confronted with factual evidence, either laugh it off, say yeah but no but and come up with some sarky smart alek comment by stating something completely different.

Either CV with his WMD and gain-of-function research or Cavalier with his gang-land style international relations, simply suggesting picking a side irrespective of any rules laws or agreements have all the daft answers a magician can conjure out of his rectum.

I mean US and UK are not part of the International Tribunal on war crimes and yet they want to hold Russia accountable for all kinds of alleged sh!t where contrary evidence is pointed out and not even mentioned in our news media.

I mean not recognising the court your self or are a member of any agreement, yet still want to judge another state for defending what is her right. HOW FREAKING MORALLY TWO FACE HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDLY CONDUCT IS THAT?

Appoint prosecuting council from one side without any representation from the Russian side. What kind of a cowboy court is this?

I MEAN IT'S FECKING BEYOND RIDICULOUS.

US goes to war on WMD which don't exist in a slam dunk case and here we are US financing WMD and yeah whatever. FFS do you guys have no freaking ounce of decency for the truth or what is right and what is wrong?

I'm left speechless.

Even Barjon justifies actions of US and UK because attacking Iraq taught other terrorists a lesson. What kind of freaking justice is that?

Just put your hands up and say we fucked up and caused death of 00s of 000s of people.

The duplicity and hypocrisy of what is written on this blog and on our BBC make my blood boil.

No one is even thinking about negotiating for peace. Warmongers lot of'm.

Reminds me of the idiots who danced on the streets and drank to going to WW1 with the Germans. They then partied again after it was over. What a sick world we live in.

Zelensky doesn't need to negotiate and Putin doesn't want to. There's fk all to negotiate if the 2 main parties aren't interested.

There's no reason to appease dictator Putin. None whatsoever !

Zelensky doesn't need to negotiate and Putin doesn't want to. There's fk all to negotiate if the 2 main parties aren't interested.

There's no reason to appease dictator Putin. None whatsoever !
Well c_v, as I commented to you earlier in the thread, I suspect your opinion will soon change if Putin takes a (nuclear) dump on Manchester. Pray to god that doesn't happen but, if it does, I'll bet every penny to my name that you won't be posting your usual hawkish 'nuke 'em till they glow' war rhetoric as it'll be you and your family that are doing the glowing. (Me too if Plymouth is a target.)

Regarding negotiations, Zelensky will do pretty much whatever his puppet masters in Washington tell him to do. They are the ones who should - and could if they wanted - be involved in peace negotiations. That they're not tells us everything we need to know. As for Putin, all he needs is a good enough reason to negotiate and he'll be there. But, again, the west won't give him one. They goaded him into starting this war and, now that he has, they'll do all they can to keep it going. So far, it's a great war for the west - very profitable both politically and financially. Our only hope is that the penny finally drops with the ordinary Ukrainian wo/man that the west doesn't give a toss about any of them and they realise they're merely expendable pawns in a sick game being masterminded by evil and corrupt globalist elites in other countries thousands of miles away. If there's to be a popular uprising against a leader to be had, it needs to happen in Ukraine as much - if not more so - than it does in Russia.
Tim.

Well c_v, as I commented to you earlier in the thread, I suspect your opinion will soon change if Putin takes a (nuclear) dump on Manchester. Pray to god that doesn't happen but, if it does, I'll bet every penny to my name that you won't be posting your usual hawkish 'nuke 'em till they glow' war rhetoric as it'll be you and your family that are doing the glowing. (Me too if Plymouth is a target.)

Regarding negotiations, Zelensky will do pretty much whatever his puppet masters in Washington tell him to do. They are the ones who should - and could if they wanted - be involved in peace negotiations. That they're not tells us everything we need to know. As for Putin, all he needs is a good enough reason to negotiate and he'll be there. But, again, the west won't give him one. They goaded him into starting this war and, now that he has, they'll do all they can to keep it going. So far, it's a great war for the west - very profitable both politically and financially. Our only hope is that the penny finally drops with the ordinary Ukrainian wo/man that the west doesn't give a toss about any of them and they realise they're merely expendable pawns in a sick game being masterminded by evil and corrupt globalist elites in other countries thousands of miles away. If there's to be a popular uprising against a leader to be had, it needs to happen in Ukraine as much - if not more so - than it does in Russia.
Tim.

Well, my opinion won't change. History tells us never to appease dictators. Putin is no exception.

Neighbouring countries of Russia are not interested in Putin's vision on their behalf.

No reason for Ukrainians to rise up against Zelensky, he's doing a sterling job and the Ukrainians are all behind him.

BTW, there are no WMD bio labs in Ukraine. That little rumour started in the US on gab.

Last edited:
I could have written Clare Daly's speech. She really reflects my point of view.
Hi At',
Nuland's testimony will be water off a duck's back to c_v. His mind is made up - nothing will change it - regardless of the amount and quality of evidence to the contrary!
:p

With regard to sanctions, the only people negatively impacted by them are ordinary people in the west along with ordinary Russians. Western elites care no more about us than Putin cares about his people. By way of personal example, I'm in the process of building a timber framed extension to my 60s bungalow. Travis Perkins - a FTSE 250 company - are no longer sourcing any timber from Russia. They will source it elsewhere which, inevitably, will force the price up. Additionally, all timber over 5.4mtrs in the U.K. comes from Russia - so let's hope that no one anywhere requires anything longer than that! Ditto for Birch plywood. My local timber merchant has told me prises will be going up as demand remains high while the supply - courtesy of the sanctions - has contracted. So, thanks a bunch BoJo, my extension is going to cost me more as a direct result of your pointless, ineffectual and counter productive policies. Sanctions don't make any difference: they were never going to and they never will. All they do is make a bad situation worse and pile on financially misery to those who can least afford it. Grrrrrr!
Tim.

Hi At',
Nuland's testimony will be water off a duck's back to c_v. His mind is made up - nothing will change it - regardless of the amount and quality of evidence to the contrary!

With regard to sanctions, the only people negatively impacted by them are ordinary people in the west along with ordinary Russians. Western elites care no more about us than Putin cares about his people. By way of personal example, I'm in the process of building a timber framed extension to my 60s bungalow. Travis Perkins - a FTSE 250 company - are no longer sourcing any timber from Russia. They will source it elsewhere which, inevitably, will force the price up. Additionally, all timber over 5.4mtrs in the U.K. comes from Russia - so let's hope that no one anywhere requires anything longer than that! Ditto for Birch plywood. My local timber merchant has told me prises will be going up as demand remains high while the supply - courtesy of the sanctions - has contracted. So, thanks a bunch BoJo, my extension is going to cost me more as a direct result of your pointless, ineffectual and counter productive policies. Sanctions don't make any difference: they were never going to and they never will. All they do is make a bad situation worse and pile on financially misery to those who can least afford it. Grrrrrr!
Tim.

The good thing is that in the EU parliament not everyone is a warmonger.

The sound of reason gets aired. As the futility of the sanctions sink in, alongside death and destruction, peeps will be asking the why and the what with when and how it might come to an end.

Similar story to yours, I need to change quite a few fence panels and the cost of my panels have gone up from around £14 to £34.

Really these increased costs in fueld and wood helping and harming who exactly.

Wait till next winter season and the electorate will be reappraising their points of view imo.

Wait till next winter season and the electorate will be reappraising their points of view imo.
Agreed At'.
I understand (as I'm sure you do, too) that the thinking behind the sanctions is that they'll cause an angry uprising among ordinary Russians who will demand Putin's head on a plate while, here in the U.K., our sacrifices and paying higher prices will be rewarded. However, the exact opposite is not only possible - but is more likely to transpire in my view. Namely, that the anger of ordinary Russians won't be directed at Putin, it'll be directed at Biden, BoJo and the west. As their resolve hardens, prices are/will skyrocket here, at which point public support for sanctions and the war will start to crumble. Putin could emerge stronger and it's BoJo's head that could well end up on a plate. Time will tell - hopefully we won't have to wait long!
Tim.

Meanwhile, it's all hotting up in France. I wonder if Macron the appeaser will get dumped! Very close race.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...2-poll-tracker-emmanuel-macron-marine-le-pen/

election.jpg

I've been listening to an interesting podcast series from the BBC, called "The Puppet Master" which explores the history leading up to the Maidan events and the depth of Russian intervention both before and after them. I do fully realise that it's from a Western capitalist war-mongering and completely mendacious source but I've found it to be quite entertaining and, dare I say it, informative.....

Well, you guys don't seem to understand that sanctions applied to Russia are here for the long term. Russia ending it's war doesn't mean jack. The sanctions stay.

Well, you guys don't seem to understand that sanctions applied to Russia are here for the long term. Russia ending it's war doesn't mean jack. The sanctions stay.
Oh, I understand that perfectly, c_v. All of which tells us that sanctions don't have all that much to do with the war - they're part of a different agenda. Now, with my tin hat firmly in place upon my shiny swede, one conspiracy theory suggests that Putin's a bad boy not so much for killing Ukrainians (that none of the liberal elites in the west cares two hoots about), but because he's not on board with the 'great rest' and net zero etc. And, being the absolute nut job that he is, he still believes outdated things like women are adult human females and that men can't have babies. What an absolute tool! If only he'd embrace the mainstream view and play his part like all the other WEF alumni - then all these nasty sanctions might just be lifted as quickly as they were imposed!

The question from Marco Rubio (U.S. Senator): "Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?"
Answer from Victoria Nuland (U.S. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs): "Yes, of course for biological weapons. These are illegal and extremely dangerous, so we use puppet states like Ukraine and avoid making them in America. But there is no need to worry because the prevailing winds will carry any leaks into Russia. This testimony won't be part of the public record, right?"

Oh wait. I made a mistake😬. This is what she actually said.
"Ukraine has biological research facilities which we in fact are quite concerned [that] Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of. So we are working with the Ukrainians on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach."
As I mentioned here, here, and here, the labs are there to prevent the production of biological weapons.

"Yes, of course for biological weapons. These are illegal and extremely dangerous, so we use puppet states like Ukraine and avoid making them in America. But there is no need to worry because the prevailing winds will carry any leaks into Russia. This testimony won't be part of the public record, right?"

Personally, I think you are a very callous and hideously ugly man. Ugly not as in looks but as in your soul.

You speak well enough for yourself and for supporters of this war.

So very shocking and sad. :oops: