Ukraine invasion

Well c_v, I'm on the side of peace and bringing this conflict to an end asap.
Unfortunately, that's the last thing on the minds of U.K. and U.S. hierarchy who seem quite prepared for the whole thing to go nuclear. Nothing the west is doing is having a positive impact - on the contrary - it's all designed to make a bad situation worse. Absolute total fcuking insanity, IMO.
:mad:

Of course, Putin could just withdraw, admit defeat and hand himself in before the rest of his failed army is taken out. But I suspect you are right, he will continue doubling down and everyone will then suffer.

I'm hearing a lot of chatter that tinterwebs will go down this year. If that's the case, then you know something out of the ordinary is happening.

SouthTyrol is an autonomous region, it has nothing to do with Transnistria, that is a puppet state controlled by russian army.
Living conditions in South Tyrol are better than in Italy, Austria and Germany.
Transnistria is worse than Russia, even worse than Belarus.

Hi Cavalier,

As Timsk asks, do you still insist there are no Biolabs funded by the US in Ukraine, conducting illegal research outlawed in the US?

The video at 3:50+ says this is propaganda repeated on Russian state media? States "Sinika is repeating false claims about biological weapons and dirty bombs (WMD) that have been made over and over on Russian state-owned news broadcasts."

So two options:

1. You don't believe their Biolabs are funded by the US, in which case you stand by the video?

2. You do believe their Biolabs are funded by the US, in which case the video is propaganda and Russian state media - in fact, is reporting the truth?

Which do you believe?

Last edited:
1. You don't believe there Biolabs funded by US, in which case you stand by the video?

2. You do believe there Biolabs funded by US, in which case the video is propoganda and Russian state media - in fact, is reporting the truth?

Which do you believe?
Option 3, I don't care a shit about US funded biolabs.
We have a coutry inveded by 1200 tanks, with a real WAR, with bombings and destroyed towns.
We have enouhh real facts that we don't need science fiction and conspiracies.

It's just a matter of time now before the collective west takes it to Russia. Putin busy making threats again whilst hiding in his basement. Even China is distancing itself from Russia cos they know they are next if they step out of line.

Anyone thinking this is just a localised Russia/ Ukraine proxy war is frankly deluded. This is the real thing and you will all be forced to pick a side.

Ukraine is the proxy for war between US and Russia.

US started it and Russia will finish it.

US itching it'll be another Afghanistan. Prolonged war. I reckon, people including Europeans will get tired and wonder what all the fighting is about and then peace will come to prevail.

Pros and Cons:
US will sell weapons.
Russia will continue diversifying to the East.
Europe will lose out to Asian countries.
Ukraine will lose lives and territories.
The World will face an accidental escalation to Nuclear war.
More money will be spent on how to kill people.

More hollywood movies will be made on how american heros helped save Ukraine. (Has anyone noticed, the US heros have now all served in Afghanistan or Eye-raq instead of Nam?)

Option 3, I don't care a shit about US funded biolabs.
We have a coutry inveded by 1200 tanks, with a real WAR, with bombings and destroyed towns.
We have enouhh real facts that we don't need science fiction and conspiracies.

So you don't care if there are WMD factories in Ukraine?

Russia should not try and stop them!

They should get the fred out of there.

What science fiction or conspiracies are you referring to? 9/11 or Eye-raq building nukes or that they had WMD?

You are a tough cookie but losing the plot old bean.

So you don't care if there are WMD factories in Ukraine?
Total Bs.
Were there biolabs and neonazis in Georgia too?

What science fiction or conspiracies are you referring to? 9/11 or Eye-raq building nukes or that they had WMD?
Russia learned a lot from US, if you want to invade a country just invent somthing about bioweapons, nukes, terrorists or maybe neonazis.

Total Bs.

Russia learned a lot from US, if you want to invade a country just invent somthing about bioweapons, nukes, terrorists or maybe neonazis.

If Russia doing the same as US, all is well and good then? What's your gripe?

They have a lot of killing to do to reach 1m deaths from wars in Eye-raq, Afghanistan and Suriye.

. . . if you want to invade a country just invent somthing about bioweapons, nukes, terrorists or maybe neonazis.
CV,
The strong inference is that you don't accept that there are any U.S. bio' labs in Ukraine?

I get that you don't like Putin. I don't like him either. I get that you think he's unjustified in invading Ukraine. Ditto, I agree - he should not have done it and ought to call a ceasefire and withdraw his forces immediately. What I don't get and find utterly mystifying is your blind acceptance of western propaganda and your complete rejection of Russian propaganda. The point being that it's ALL lies and propaganda from BOTH sides!

To my mind, there are only two options for anyone observing this conflict from afar:
A) Accept everything each side is saying and believe both of them 100%. (This will mess up your head - big time!)
B) Reject everything each side is saying and don't believe either of them 100%. (This pretty much reflects where I'm at.) You appear to want want to cherry pick on the side of the west in A) and conveniently dismiss everything from Russia in B). Sorry CV, but at best that's naive (which I don't think you are) and, at worst, it's intellectually indefensible.
Tim.

Ukraine is the proxy for war between US and Russia.

US started it and Russia will finish it.

US itching it'll be another Afghanistan. Prolonged war. I reckon, people including Europeans will get tired and wonder what all the fighting is about and then peace will come to prevail.

Pros and Cons:
US will sell weapons.
Russia will continue diversifying to the East.
Europe will lose out to Asian countries.
Ukraine will lose lives and territories.
The World will face an accidental escalation to Nuclear war.
More money will be spent on how to kill people.

More hollywood movies will be made on how american heros helped save Ukraine. (Has anyone noticed, the US heros have now all served in Afghanistan or Eye-raq instead of Nam?)

Russia won't finish sh1t.

It's become obvious this last few weeks that the West and Ukraine was ready for this situation, which explains why we see failure at every turn.

Let Russia send just one nuke and it's game over. Everyone in Russia bar Putin understands this. Lets hope he is dealt with internally before any fatal escalation.

I don't believe for one second that the West is not on high alert in readiness for such a situation.

What I don't get and find utterly mystifying is your blind acceptance of western propaganda and your complete rejection of Russian propaganda. The point being that it's ALL lies and propaganda from BOTH sides!

We have western propaganda vs russian inversion of reality.

Of course, Putin could just withdraw, admit defeat and hand himself in before the rest of his failed army is taken out. But I suspect you are right, he will continue doubling down and everyone will then suffer.
That's only half the story. He other half is that the west will continue to double down and everyone will then suffer. I don't know about you but, speaking personally, I don't want me, my family and friends to die from radiation poisoning because of a chunk of land in eastern Europe that until about a month ago I'd never even heard of.

FFS, when will the rest of the world wake up to this basic - yet entirely possible - doomsday scenario?

speaking personally, I don't want me, my family and friends to die from radiation poisoning because of a chunk of land in eastern Europe that until about a month ago I'd never even heard of.
And that is bad, because that chunk of land is twice as big as France, and has 40 millions inhabitants.
We are lucky that Ukraine has more balls and more more military power than Georgia and Moldova so that the world has an opportunity to get rid of Putin.

We have western propaganda vs russian inversion of reality.
Oh dear CV. Oh dear, oh dear oh dear.
You're not taking my points on board at all and appear to be completely hoodwinked by the 'Putin & Russia bad - Zelensky and Ukraine good' cult. You're unable to look at the situation objectively and reach rational conclusions based on critical thinking. That's a shame.

We had all of this last year with people saying that the Covid vaccines prevent infection and transmission of the virus. Many are still spouting this nonsense in spite of the mountain of evidence to the contrary published by the UKHSA and ONS etc.

My advice to you is don't worry about Putin's and Russia's version of reality - worry about you own!
Tim.

That's only half the story. He other half is that the west will continue to double down and everyone will then suffer. I don't know about you but, speaking personally, I don't want me, my family and friends to die from radiation poisoning because of a chunk of land in eastern Europe that until about a month ago I'd never even heard of.

FFS, when will the rest of the world wake up to this basic - yet entirely possible - doomsday scenario?

1650147409006.png

I'm going to dig a bunker for mi self over the BHols.

These are going cheap.

Portsmouth is under 50 miles to me so I reckon that's sure to be on Russia's strike list!

. . . We are lucky that Ukraine has more balls and more more military power than Georgia and Moldova so that the world has an opportunity to get rid of Putin.
No, it doesn't. Even if it did, history teaches us that Putin's exit from the world stage would create a vacuum and what might follow could easily be as bad - if not worse - than Putin.

The only 'opportunity' is for the west to come to its senses lest this whole shit show escalates into nuclear WW3. Is that what you want. Is it really?

Last edited:
View attachment 316779

I'm going to dig a bunker for mi self over the BHols.

These are going cheap.

Portsmouth is under 50 miles to me so I reckon that's sure to be on Russia's strike list!

Well there's an admission !

So you actually do believe that Putin is insane enough to use nukes.

The West will obviously not start such an exchange, but rest assured, Putin only needs to launch One missile and it's night night Russia.

Total Bs.