Ukraine invasion

Oops!
Never mind getting rid of Putin, the best thing that can happen to the U.S. and the west is if Biden doesn't remain in power.
Biden speaking like a cowboy saying some really personal and very vindictive comments about Putin.

His a senile sausage on legs and doesn't know it.

When ever I see his head or hair on TV - he looks like a corpse to me.

He shuffles from A to B like a geriatric wind-up ancient mummy.

As before I wouldn't be surprised if the VP takes over and with Trump's re-election US looks at some internal strife removing the establishment and putting in a decent democratic functioning government.

US and EU in total dis-array supporting what is wrong and betting on global disorder, strife, death and destruction.

Zelensky seems to think after Ukraine, Russia is going to attack Europe. Guy is off his rocker. More a comedian than a leader.

Jon,
Perhaps you missed this vid' that I linked to earlier in the thread: #370
Zelensky is crooked alright - no doubt about it.
Tim.
From an impeccable and highly respected source, I guess. Don’t look for it in aisle 1 though.

Oops!
Never mind getting rid of Putin, the best thing that can happen to the U.S. and the west is if Biden doesn't remain in power.
I only hope Biden stays healthy and alive long enough to be voted out in an election. Otherwise its possible Kamala Harris could inherit the presidency.

c_v,
That's what you want to believe because it supports your agenda (the one you don't have!) of wanting regime change in Russia. Unfortunately, the evidence - posted to this thread - suggests otherwise. Namely, that the "unsavoury people" have firmly taken root in Ukraine and, even, are being equipped and trained by us. Far from being dealt with - they are flourishing. Indeed, the corrupt Zelensky needs these extremists to fight - so he has no incentive to take them out. If anyone does that, it'll be Russian forces, hence the bombardment of Mariupol where many of them are based.
Tim.
Given European history and post war political cooperation manifested in the structures that are in place today, it would be most odd that the EU would welcome a problem neighboring country into the fold. Perhaps they think the Jewish head of a Nazi lead member country acting as an internal buffer state solves this problem. :rolleyes:

Biden speaking like a cowboy saying some really personal and very vindictive comments about Putin.

His a senile sausage on legs and doesn't know it.

When ever I see his head or hair on TV - he looks like a corpse to me.

He shuffles from A to B like a geriatric wind-up ancient mummy.

As before I wouldn't be surprised if the VP takes over and with Trump's re-election US looks at some internal strife removing the establishment and putting in a decent democratic functioning government.

US and EU in total dis-array supporting what is wrong and betting on global disorder, strife, death and destruction.

Zelensky seems to think after Ukraine, Russia is going to attack Europe. Guy is off his rocker. More a comedian than a leader.
This is what happens when lefties steal elections. Chaos ensues.

This is not about left or right or finding the most honest politician (almost impossible task...)
Here we are speaking about democracy vs dictatorship, freedom vs slavery.

Putin is the worst here (maybe Xi is even worse but not in this equation).
US and EU are supporting the part that deserve to be supported.

War is bad, deaths and destruction but is also an opportunity to accellerate to a different world order, hopefully a better one.

Last edited:

Anything we need to know here Cav ? :ROFLMAO:

A few weeks later, Hunter and Archer flew to Lake Como in Italy and met Baturina.

(to the author if unknown: Glenn Greenwald)

-billionaire-oligarch-
Hey Histo',
Please stop posting evidence that the Biden family are up to no good and that Zelensky too is far from squeeky clean - corrupt even - as it doesn't go down too well with those who think that the only baddie in all of this is Putin!
:ROFLMAO:

What is clear to me is that the US has pretty much engineered these events by meddling in Ukraine's politics.

In the guise of freedom and democracy, they implement their agendas above all else.

There are always politicians who will take up the offers of wealth and power to sway their opinions on what is in national interest.

Scott Ritter did say that Ukraine is Russia achilles heel and indeed that is where US has been festering her resources for over a decade.

I'm also a little surprised the media turn against Biden suddenly suggesting his talking off script. So all his previous accusations, lies and slandering were scripted but removing Putin from power was not.

Shouldn't matter anyhow, coz all the famous bloggers here think he can't possibly hang on! Can he?

On another point, there are far right parties in all European countries. I recall back around Brexit times CV was frothing in the mouth about how they were going to win elections in France, Germany, Holland and elsewhere... Then it went rather quiet because contrary to expectations they didn't really get very far.

My point is why doesn't the US also arm and train these far right factions and use them as tools to fight oppression and corrupt tyrant governments. In fact there are some extreme far right movements in the US of A too. Talk about double standards.

The usual democratic freedom parade goes all quiet. Yeah but no but yeah but we have democratically elected governments. Looking at US and UK I'm absolutely stunned and shocked at the lack of candidates who are able to run for high office. Trump and Biden the best US have? Shock horror! :eek:

I'm also a little surprised the media turn against Biden suddenly suggesting his talking off script. So all his previous accusations, lies and slandering were scripted but removing Putin from power was not.

Shouldn't matter anyhow, coz all the famous bloggers here think he can't possibly hang on! Can he?
They called it a conspiracy theory and thus did not feel compelled to pursue it.
You can find at least two articles in the english wikipedia about that "conspiracy".

France, Germany, Holland
.. and Italy had forbidden translations in their language before ...
AFAIK in Norway Russian media are not blocked, they evaluate free speech higher than sanctions.

The usual democratic freedom parade goes all quiet. Yeah but no but yeah but we have democratically elected governments.
I'm also speechless that there is no peace movement heard anymore in the western countries, at least not in the MSM.
Instead the war is funded by European donations while the Ukranian oligarchs keep the billions they removed - or had stolen - from the country in money laundry procedures - and the money was not found.

Last edited:
Classic tactics!

[constructed idea, but not worse than WSJ] ;)
I think the reason for the poisoning is here

Remember the roots of the Azov Battalion has its roots in a group of ultras of FC Metalist Kharkiv named "Sect 82" (1982 is the year of the founding of the group).
They must like football.

Just replace "Moscow" with "Kyiv" in the first WSJ comment line where no source is written. ;)

And the third picture (at least in the copy here) is from Kharkiv, the root of the Azov Bataillon.

All salient and well laid out points above.
I agree that the back door options with less bloodshed should be explored as it will be a long drawn out bloody war otherwise

I'm afraid you guys are right .
Ukraine will be used as a battering ram of sorts against Russia either as a potential NATO member or even through a long drawn out gorilla war