Ukraine invasion

Well, I see not much has changed whilst I’ve been away :)

Visit the Tesconews supermarket - we cater for all tastes.

Fancy it’s the West’s fault - aisle 5, shelves 1 -25
Putin’s gone mad- aisle 7, shelves 2 - 8
chemical weapons coming - aisle 3, shelves 22 - 34
Truth - aisle 1, but don’t go there ‘cos only the brand leaders are on the shelves.

As I watch all this in shocked disbelief there’s no doubt in my mind who are the baddies, seems pretty simple to me.
Jon, we've needed you.

It's somehow reassuring that Russia's propaganda machine continues to be so fond of the absurd - takes one back to the heady days of the USSR. I see an unfortunate parallel between the way Moscow handled the Chernobyl disaster (the nuclear one) and what they're doing/saying now about their current jaunt.

It seems to me that the idea that MSM/state propaganda can go unquestioned has been a dead duck in the west for many a year - independent analysis abounds, as this very thread evidences. Alas for the Kremlin, as keeping the lid on events can only be maintained for weeks rather than the decades of yesteryear. I look forward to much more entertaining material in the near future... :p
Putin the inept suffering from long Dictator syndrome. The mullering continues.

This vid is 10 days old, nevertheless on point. Putin is in retreat, or in his words, phase 1 complete. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ukraine does not have a Nazi problem as they have been weeded out over the last 20 yrs. Azov brigade founder left yrs ago to form a minor splinter group. Azov brigade and their fighting skills have been employed to do what they do best and are deployed in the East.

Ukraine is not full of Nazi's, but is instead full of patriotic nationalists. Nothing wrong with that in my book. Makes a refreshing change actually to see a functioning democracy that isn't full of internal dissent and opposition mischief makers, talking heads spouting bollox.

Vid is well worth watching, but maybe not if you are a Russian sympathiser. :ROFLMAO:

Ukraine does not have a Nazi problem
It did occur to me that perhaps the use of the word "Nazi" is Russian double-speak for "Jew" - pogroms being somewhat unfashionable these days, the candidates for the Putin solution are thus renamed "Nazis" and now fair game. Quite elegant in a convoluted manner.

Exact, If France would take 10% of italian land Italy would become full of patriotic nationalists too.
Egregio Cavaliere, you're late to the party! Those damned French stole Mentone 160 years ago and a couple of years back they decided that a chunk of Piedmont was theirs too....I hope to shortly see you on the front line :)

Was that posted here?
Original:

OMG - What a clown.

Starts off with Call of Duty game and claims to give an objective account. LMAO

Get real CV. FGS.
If that's the best retort you have, then i'm claiming the win. That's how it works round these parts ! :ROFLMAO:

OK, can you explain to us all why phase 1 is complete when no mission has been completed.

Can you explain why Putin has ordered the troops to run away to the East, when it is certain that the Ukrainians will continue hitting them as they break cover. Ukrainians should not give them free passage to re-group, however, the surrender option should be given to them via ongoing Ukraine/ Russia negotiations.

Ukraine does not have a Nazi problem as they have been weeded out over the last 20 yrs.
Are you sure?

Added:

Last edited:
Was that posted here?
Original:

You can just see the headlines.

Russian army bombs humanitarian aid to Ukraine, leaving civilians to starve!

Are you sure?

Added:

No more so than any other country which has problematic people or groups. It's up to the authorities, police, intelligence services to inform governments should they spot problems and for governments to deal with any unsavoury people before an ideology takes root. Ukraine, like any other democracy, has largely dealt with this problem.

In the UK, we had a problem that went unchecked for years. So called, Asian grooming gangs left unchallenged because authorities feared that the "race card" would be played against them. Failure to deal with this problem lead to the rise of individuals and organised groups bent on metering out their own form of justice. They were labled, far right, racist, or nazi's and only came to prominence because of authority / govt inaction to deal with the initial problem.

Last edited:
. . . It's up to the authorities, police, intelligence services to inform governments should they spot problems and for governments to deal with any unsavoury people before an ideology takes root. Ukraine, like any other democracy, has largely dealt with this problem. . .
c_v,
That's what you want to believe because it supports your agenda (the one you don't have!) of wanting regime change in Russia. Unfortunately, the evidence - posted to this thread - suggests otherwise. Namely, that the "unsavoury people" have firmly taken root in Ukraine and, even, are being equipped and trained by us. Far from being dealt with - they are flourishing. Indeed, the corrupt Zelensky needs these extremists to fight - so he has no incentive to take them out. If anyone does that, it'll be Russian forces, hence the bombardment of Mariupol where many of them are based.
Tim.

Oops!
Never mind getting rid of Putin, the best thing that can happen to the U.S. and the west is if Biden doesn't remain in power.

c_v,
That's what you want to believe because it supports your agenda (the one you don't have!) of wanting regime change in Russia. Unfortunately, the evidence - posted to this thread - suggests otherwise. Namely, that the "unsavoury people" have firmly taken root in Ukraine and, even, are being equipped and trained by us. Far from being dealt with - they are flourishing. Indeed, the corrupt Zelensky needs these extremists to fight - so he has no incentive to take them out. If anyone does that, it'll be Russian forces, hence the bombardment of Mariupol where many of them are based.
Tim.

Corrupt Zelensky? Ah, yes! Aisle 5, shelves 21 - 25.