Ukraine invasion

Pro-Putin mercenary who waved the 'skull of a dead Ukrainian' in front of crowd and called for the killing of civilians is shot in the head and 'in grave condition' following possible 'warning hit'

• Russian mercenary Ivor Mangushev, 36, has been shot in the head in an attack
  • Experts suggest 'the hit' could be warning to Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of Wagner
  • In August, Mangushev was blasted for waving a Ukrainian soldier's skull on stage
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Cast your minds back. China next !

Well, looks like we are here already.

Foreign Ministry Spokesperson’s Remarks on US Annoucement of the Postponement of Secretary of State Blinken’s Visit to China

Russian military operations in Ukraine + US Escalation vs Russia & China continues...
- Latest US arms package for Ukraine contains fewer actual weapons to be transferred to Ukraine, and more contracts for new weapons to be built;
- Weapons like the ground-launched small diameter bomb is included in weapons yet-to-be-built and face compatibility issues with Ukraine's existing MLRS force;
- Other equipment listed like counter battery radar sets appear to indicate large numbers of losses to Russian military operations;
- Germany's decision to send 14 Leopard 2 tanks and 88 Leopard 1 tanks reveal a very deliberate invocation of Germany's sordid history during WW2;
- US weapons pouring into Ukraine are types unlikely to be used in a potential war Washington Seeks to provoke with China;
- The "balloon" incident represents a deliberate stepping stone toward war put in place by US leadership;

edit:

Last edited:
Ex-adviser to the head of the Pentagon Douglas Macgregor claimed that since the beginning of the Russian special military operation, the Armed Forces [of Ukraine] have lost a total of 257 thousand servicemen. This figure was reportedly claimed by the Commander-in-chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Valery Zaluzhny during his recent visit to Washington. The Ukrainian general held several meetings with the leadership of the US Department of Defense when he “secretly informed them that Ukraine had lost 257,000 people.”

For example, Turkish Hurseda media reported, referring to Mossad sources, that irretrievable losses of the AFU exceeded 150, 000 servicemen. The number likely includes only dead servicemen. The reported numbers also revealed the losses of NATO countries on the Ukrainian front lines:
  • Irretrievable losses of the AFU – 157,000;
  • Irretrievable losses of NATO – 8052;
  • Wounded – 234,000;
  • Prisoners – 17,230;
  • Aviation – 302 aircraft and 212 helicopters
  • UAVs – 2,750 (excluding quadrocopters);
  • Air defense – 497 anti-missile systems and radars;
  • Armored vehicles – 6320 tanks, BMP, APC, MRAP, etc.;
  • Artillery – 7360 units of towed artillery, mortars, self-propelled guns, MLRS, short-range ballistic missile systems.
These figures included only losses in the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, excluding the dead and wounded from other agencies deployed at the front.

Russian losses​

On the other hand, the Turkish media also revealed Russian losses. According to Israely estimations, they included:

Irretrievable losses – 18,480
Wounded – 44,500
Prisoners – 323 (apparently, only those who have not yet been changed)
Aviation – 23 planes and 56 helicopters
UAV – 200 (excluding quadrocopters)
Armored vehicles – 889 tanks, BMP, APC, MRAP, etc.
Artillery – 427 units of towed artillery, mortars, self-propelled guns, MLRS.
Air defense – 12 anti-missile systems and radars

Data for both sides was dated January 14.

source:

A non-partisan research post - London

joke - leader - no longer the craziest.jpg

[/URL]
The US scientist who led the medical journal Lancet’s investigation of the origin of COVID-19, Jeffrey Sachs, has agreed to interact with the Russian parliamentary commission
Jeffrey Sachs is not a scientist, though he is an active participant in the "science of propaganda.":p
1675716635379.png

14 'Leopard 2' tanks and 88 'Leopard 1' tanks from Germany - Ukrainian Nazis will love it

So I must wonder how you define science. Most people - including wikipedia - include economics and politics.
I consider scientist the way most people, including Wikipedia do.
1675723816330.png

1675723853878.png

I guess one could say Jeffrey Sachs is a "dismal scientist.":p
1675723952333.png

I consider scientist the way most people, including Wikipedia do.
View attachment 325506
View attachment 325507

I guess one could say Jeffrey Sachs is a "dismal scientist.":p
View attachment 325508

wikipedia defines more branches than natural science
see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science#Branches

In Germany you also add humanities (I hope I got the correct word in English) to science.

J. Sachs was discredited when he opposed against the vaccination campaigns. Before he was a much loved and used American professor of the UN. As I do not really know his concepts, I don't know what to think about him.
As long as wikipedia does not call him a philantropist because of dubious donations, he might be a guy worth to listen to.

Last edited:
A non-partisan research post - London

The Fight for Ugledar:
Why controlling a small town in southwestern Donbass is so important for the Russian military.
Moscow is hoping it will be third time lucky as the first anniversary of its offensive approaches.
If you can't open rt.com in your country because of censorship sanctions, you can use this link for the same story:

explosives-may-have-been-on-chinese-spy-balloon-general-says/