Ukraine invasion

It would be interesting to know their opinion TODAY.
I think after this BS by Putin even true Russians from motherland would change their citinzenship for a different one.
Being ethnic Russian or Russian speaker often doesn't mean being willing to be ruled by Kremlin, especially by the current leader.
The problem with polls is that people change their mind very fast while state borders should be stable.

A non-partisan research post - London

Nato chief calls on South Korea to provide military aid to Ukraine
z10.jpg

Last edited:
Is US good?
No, US is bad but the point is that US enemies are even worse than US.
So the logic that US is my enemy and its enemies are my friends does not work.

A non-partisan research post - London

Nato chief calls on South Korea to provide military aid to Ukraine
View attachment 325344
That means
- NATO countries have no money
- NOTO countries have no ammo

South Korean officials didn’t confirm any specific discussions about sending arms to Ukraine.

How will South Korea be rewarded by NATO?
Not being invaded again after 70 years by the biggest threat to peace in the world?
(if it can be technically possible to invade a country where the U.S. military is still in like in Germany or South Korea)

BTW
My schedule is getting busier.
A (y) means I have got round to reading the post or some posts in a list of posts and thank the poster for posting.

Last edited:

"Indeed, it remains to be seen what the position of the EU and NATO will be in the face of the fact that the leader of a member country of both organizations is being threatened with death by a non-member state. In theory, the West should protect Milanovich and even engage in preventive intelligence operation to stop Kiev from trying anything. But, in reality, both organizations are more likely to ignore the topic and continue to support the neo-Nazi regime, despite all its crimes."

Peter Zeihan - I Am Afraid Things Are Getting Much Uglier In Russia

1. This video has no negative impact on the original works (It would actually be positive for them)
  2. This video is also used for teaching purposes.
  3. It is transformative in nature.
  4. I ONLY used bits and pieces of videos to get the point across where necessary

'Bond villain' oligarch who 'kept SHARKS in his office to intimidate his enemies' and was credited with getting President Zelensky elected has his Ukrainian home raided in '£1billion embezzlement probe'

• Ihor Kolomoisky was raided at his hunting lodge residence near Dnipro
  • The warlord tycoon is accused of embezzlement and corruption

Want to make some money? :)

Winter:

Summer: