Ukraine invasion

US dominance in southern America is a problem.
Russian dominance in eastern Europe is another problem ...
Supporting/tolerating Russian imperialism doesn't solve American imperialism.

What happened with Terminators is likely to happen with other Russian wonder weapons.
Advanced tech doesn't compensate for wrong tactics and wrong doctrine.

Last edited:
View attachment 324354
Clowns were apparently not enough to ensure victory, so now The Boob is sending boobs.:D

I wonder where he gets his ideas from ...
1675021585896.png

A non-partisan research post - London
  1. The plural is given yet only ONE body is shown. Where are the other bodies ?
  2. Not speaking the language it is impossible to know what is said in the videos.
  3. Given Vagner's reputation it would not be inconceivable that this one body decapitations is the result of a discredit and demonizing campaign.
  4. The question then rises who then , in fact, is responsible for this one body's decapitation ? That would point Vagner themselves.

Last edited:
  2. Not speaking the language it is impossible to know what is said in the videos.
  3. Given Vagner's reputation it would not be inconceivable that this one body decapitations is the result of a discredit and demonizing campaign.
  4. The question then rises who then , in fact, is responsible for this one body's decapitation ? That would point Vagner themselves.
Why don't you ask such questions about the BS published by MSM?

added:

Last edited:

To solve a mystery like this, you need some eye-witnesses like these headliners from Luhansk.:sick:

To solve a mystery like this, you need some eye-witnesses like these headliners from Luhansk.:sick:
  1. Unconvincing – could have been purchased at the local Halloween store.
  2. I have not found this reported in RT and SPUNIK. These are Russian state-owned new agencies.
  3. If these reports were credible, these two agencies would be all over them shouting these revelations from the rooftops.
  4. RT & SPUTNIK would be broadcasting loud and clear for all the world to know.
  5. While it is well known that both camps employ the agency of propaganda, the sources of these allegations appears to be outright propaganda factories.
Edit: I appear to have misunderstood. Central conclusions still stand.

Last edited:
Why don't you ask such questions about the BS published by MSM?

added:
  • I don't visit MSM and not familiar with MSM editorial.
  • If you mean MSN the same applies. I use Linux not Windows or Bing.
  • MSN is not the source of the these allegation - but fair question.
  • To make point - no source should be immune from question.
  • It is open fact that freedom to question is not tolerated in authoritarian states like Russsia, China, North Korea etc., etc.

Last edited:
@Phylo
With MSM they mean : MainStream Media.
The idea is that every media outlet like CNN BBC or DW is manipulated by the global elites to tell the same story.