Ukraine invasion

the hockey rink was not a military warehouse.
For sure it IS not a warehouse anymore as all the stuff inside exploded :)

And according to your video above the Altair ice arena in Druzhkovka was not usuable for ice hockey with all the bottles inside (so it was a warehouse for sure! - at least for bottles :)) instead of ice.

As I don't find a single word about this "event" at TASS.com (english version) or southfront.org, I see a significant probability the incident was staged by Ukrainian intelligence to fool the readers of Western MSM.
Also possible that something exploded when they tried to load their military stuff in the hockey rink. 💣

Maybe Scott Ritter should apply here as their editorial department works better than his:

edit:
Maybe there is some connection with this

Last edited:
As I don't find a single word about this "event" at TASS.com (english version) or southfront.org, I see a significant probability the incident was staged by Ukrainian intelligence to fool the readers of Western MSM.
And maybe fool southfront too:)
hockey_rink_attack_southfront_20230103.gif

And maybe fool southfront too:)
View attachment 324757
You're right, and they have the better videos and explanations there: :)
[now you know I don't read everything, not even there]

"As a result of the attack, an ice stadium located nearby was destroyed. Russian sources supposed that it was used for accommodation of Ukrainian soldiers. In their turn, Ukrainian sources deny that the facility was used for military purposes and shared video showing the destruction. As a result, Ukrainian media showed burned mattresses inside the ice stadium which were likely used by Ukrainian military then by Ukrainian hockey players. It is not clear wether the ice stadium was targeted by Russian missile or it was hit by missiles that exploded at the railway station after Russian attack."

Ukrainian tactics: If there is no enemy, shoot down your own stuff: :)

Last edited:
edit:
Maybe there is some connection with this
The "connection" might be another rounding error. Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Lieutenant-General Igor Konashenkov said they killed 600 Ukrainian soldiers in Kramatorsk, but a reporter at the scene saw no obvious signs of casualties.

Who should we believe? They both could be right -- the lieutenant-general might have been hallucinating while drunk, and the reporter might have been blind. But I guess we'll have to wait for another investigative report from Brian or an interview with Scott Ritter to break this tie vote.:D

MarketWatch
Associated Press
Russia claims deadly attack on barracks, but Kyiv denies anyone killed
Published: Jan. 8, 2023 at 4:03 p.m. ET

Russia's 'deadly barracks strike didn't kill a soul': Claims of 600 dead Ukrainians are in doubt amid reports attack missed its target
Desperate Russian claims suggest 600 Ukrainians were killed in revenge attack
Ukrainian officials said claim was 'not true' as journalists also find no evidence
In reality, Russian strikes had missed their target last night, according to reports
The strikes damaged two schools and eight apartments, but no one was injured

The Ukraine War From Russia's Perspective

Note:
If this video has been posted advise and it will be deleted within the 24 hour post edit limit or, simply ignore.
My take is there is a host of unseen observers * who could benefit from old material - why not just ignore and move on.
* have not noticed any current vistors counter.
I will attemp to catch up more thoroughly with past posted material, however, play doh time is over and the new year games are one again upon us.

1: Posts are quick in/outs - not much time for articulations.
2: To Timsk: I am well aware of the failings, evils, corruptions, etc., etc., of both the *wrong side* and the *right side*.
3: To Timsk: I have no interest in denegrating# and I objectively observe myself to be objectively equally critical of both *the wrong side* and *the right side*. I am, of course, more in sympathy with *the wrong side* though, not adverse to the merits of the *right side*. I have noted a number of your posts re *the wrong side* concerning above issues bought to light. And rightly so.
4: However, 'self proclaimed' successful traders/investors not donating to their own sponsored charity will be called out when they cannot *admit upfront* they do not have spare chump change reserve to put their money where their mouth is and puke out lame excuses any 6 year old can see through.

# occasional satire in aid of noble cause - https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/post/14258419#post14258419

BTW:
Anyone interested in a charity* spare chump change "war torn children"** donation challenge*** for the children affected by the war ?

* Any Internationally recognised legitimate Ukraine or Russia charity - first come, first served.
** Children have had no deciding influence and impact in this war. Every evil SOB was once a baby and a child - the premise is 'innocent until proven guilty.'
*** As is the custom and culture of successful London - which includes traders/investors.

1: Starters open at £100 - which I will serve.
2: Anyone up my £100 with £120 and I will up my total to £140.
3: Up my R140 with a total of £160 or a newcomer £160 and I will up my total to £180 - etc., etc. (the £20 increments avoids me doing a runner on a larger donation - go figure). This is getting into the main course.
4: My celling dessert for this challenge (I've got others) is only £1,000. (sorry)
5: With a little persuation we can top the cherry on desserts to £2,000.
6: Challenge offer expires 59:59 Feb 9, 23.
7: Donation must be visible as - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/fxcorrelatorhelp - or some other more authentic proof - not email reciepts which are easily spoofed. (hidden #post) https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/post/14254356#post14254356

So there it is - something practical for the war torn children, traumatize and exposed to the cold of winter.
I'm long on the practical. Short (very) on the BS verbosity that does not bring home the bacon (I eat only fish, by choice .... and that too, yes I am a proud cisgender heterosexual).

Successful traders/investors - RoLL uP - we are ready to accept your spare chump change challenge.

Last edited:
Subscribers to this thread have known the truth about the war pretty much since the get go. Now, the Ukrainian Defence Minister is being honest about it as well. Speaking on a Ukrainian TV show a few days ago called One Plus One, he said this:

Oleksei_Reznikov.png

This is one hell of an admission and ought to send shock waves throughout the west and, in particular, throughout Ukraine. The point was echoed by the former LPR ambassador to Moscow, Rodion Miroshnik, when he said this:

Rodion_Miroshnik.png

NOTE: Brave browser offers a commercial free experience re YouTube, news media and others - does not require an extension - all desktop and mobile/cell OS - https://brave.com/ : Suggestion: Turn off Brave rewards and other features not needed and above all - turn Off - (on all browsers): continue running background apps when Brave/browser closed. See >> Settings >>> System >> Continue running......[off/on]

Britain 'is considering supplying Ukraine with ten £4.2million Challenger 2 tanks to fight Russian invaders'
Britain could soon supply Ukraine with ten of its £4.2million Challenger tanks
Discussions have been taking place 'for a few weeks' according to an insider
The move would bolster Ukraine and could persuade other nations to follow suit
Ukraine is hankering for Germany to send its lethal Leopard-II battle tanks

Last edited:
Robert Zoellick, former Deputy Secretary of State, addresses Putin's claim that the West broke a promise it made in the 1990s not to expand NATO.

Chechen battalion decimating Russians in Bakhmut | Military Mind | TVP World
Usual propaganda header. Some current engagement footage.

Last edited: