Ukraine invasion

How history will judge Putin. :)

Peter the Great - inherited an isolated, impoverished medieval fiefdom and bequeathed an empire.

Putin - inherited an empire and bequeaths an isolated, impoverished medieval fiefdom.

How history will judge Putin. :)

Peter the Great - inherited an isolated, impoverished medieval fiefdom and bequeathed an empire.

Putin - inherited an empire and bequeaths an isolated, impoverished medieval fiefdom.
😲
What on earth are you smoking now?

Phylo,
I wasn't attacking the messenger, I was asking him a legitimate question based on his bizarre message which, IMO, could only have been written by someone under the influence of something even more potent - and far more dangerous - than BBC propaganda!
;)

1673466751110.png

1673466773520.png

source: https://data.oecd.org/price/inflation-cpi.htm

I have an idea where Russia can find some replacement generals...:)
Does Russia need to make yet another trip to the "General Store?":)
Yeah, and a lot of the planners have been rewarded with different forms of early retirement (some less pleasant than others).:rolleyes:

Some of their families did get to hear the sound of success though.
I'm reminded that Russian military commander is not a very stable career choice.;)

Phylo,
I wasn't attacking the messenger, I was asking him a legitimate question based on his bizarre message which, IMO, could only have been written by someone under the influence of something even more potent - and far more dangerous - than BBC propaganda!
;)
By same token .... I see this same modus operandi of reasoning with traders/investors who cannot make a dime and are incapable of figuring out why.

I won't ask what have they been smoking or what influence they are under.
Having been round a block or two its recognized by .....They be the ones who - like the boy who fell in love with his own reflection (ol' narci - see internet image) - have fallen in love with their own mind and live under the spell of their own 'amore.' They be the intelligent - dimeless - idiots.

I could add that they be mostly likely the one's carrying the experiments of youth to a manly degradation ..... quality pussy doesn't hang out with losers.

I am sure you can clock that this is in no way an attack on the messenger - it's merely commentary on the message and it's habitual historical reasoning modus operandi.

Last edited:
Well, Maggie had the measure of Putin after he had been in office just a few weeks.

Tim still wondering why he has to be defeated. :rolleyes:

. .. I could add that they be mostly likely the one's carrying the experiments of youth to a manly degradation ..... quality pussy doesn't hang out with losers. . .
Phylo,
I understand all the words in your post, but the way you've strung them together leaves me scratching my head. The impression I have is, somehow, you've managed to extrapolate from my question to c_v about what he's been smoking, that I'm a losing trader, a "dimeless idiot" a narcissist and "carrying the experiments of youth to a manly degradation" - whatever that means. Is this correct? If so, fascinating though all this is, I fail to see how it's remotely germane to the topic under discussion!
:p

Phylo,
I understand all the words in your post, but the way you've strung them together leaves me scratching my head. The impression I have is, somehow, you've managed to extrapolate from my question to c_v about what he's been smoking, that I'm a losing trader, a "dimeless idiot" a narcissist and "carrying the experiments of youth to a manly degradation" - whatever that means. Is this correct? If so, fascinating though all this is, I fail to see how it's remotely germane to the topic under discussion!
:p
I am sure you can clock that this is in no way an attack on the messenger - it's merely commentary on the message and it's habitual historical reasoning modus operandi.
1f607.png

I would add - while of no particular religion - to borrow a biblical phrase - Matthew 11.15: 'He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.' *

* In context - no reference to '....Elias, which was for to come.'

experiments of youth - experiments of coming of age

Last edited: