Ukraine invasion

Well well, what do we have here !

Mark is sporting his little Z lapel badge, which proves that neither he nor Brainless Brian are impartial observers in any way.

So, the label of pro Russian propagandists is confirmed and cannot be questioned.

Only watched 15 seconds because there is zero point it watching the whole thing.

impartial observers
Spot on.
Russia and "Kiev regime"... super impartial...
I agree that it would be optimal to avoid propaganda from both sides but those guys are blatantly not impartial.
To get a realistic picture you should go there and speak to people, difficult and dangerous.

Last edited:
So by all means continue belly aching about everything that's wrong with the West, but don't forget that you wouldn't like any alternative system as it would be far more repressive and you certainly wouldn't have the freedom to express your mind.
c_v,
You've been 'belly-aching' about all sorts of things on this forum for years - Brexit, Trump and the pandemic to name but a few - and I don't see you high tailing it off to another country to avoid the the bias, the propaganda and fraud etc. embedded within the U.K. and U.S. establishment. So, your 'argument' is hypocritical at best. Besides which, it's a complete non-sequitur and irrelevant to the topic. It has more holes in it than a sieve and you're being manipulated by the politicos, MSM and all the other people you loathe with a passion. Sadly, rather than admitting it, you double down with the utterly ridiculous nonsense about standing up to tyranny and defending sovereignty and freedom. You know that's total bollox, and understand perfectly well the reality which is that the war is a proxy one between the U.S. and Russia. Hell, even your new best mate sleepy Joe has stated publicly it's about achieving regime change! Of course, none of this would matter but for the very real prospect of nuclear war. The fact that you're sticking to this nonsense and, seemingly, are prepared to see your whole family nuked over an area of Ukraine you hadn't even heard of eighteen months ago is truly, truly scary.
Tim.

the bias, the propaganda and fraud etc. embedded within the U.K. and U.S. establishment.
Do you prefer US and UK establishment or Putin's kleptocracy?
I dont' like US hegemony but athe moment I don't see a better alternative.
The fact that conspiracy and anti-US narrative is different from mainstream does not turn it into the truth.

Last edited:
Do you prefer US and UK establishment or Putin's kleptocracy?
CV,
By now, you really ought to know my views on this. Read, mark, learn and inwardly digest the following: there are no good guys and bad guys - they're ALL bad guys!
I dont' like US hegemony but athe moment I don't see a better alternative.
How about the U.S. stopped its bullying, instigating coup d'états and engaging in conflicts all over the shop merely to maintain its hegemony and impose their so called 'international rules based system' on the world which, as we all know, is designed to keep them in pole position and the $USD as the world's reserve currency. That's what this is really all about. Obviously, they won't do that voluntarily - someone and/or circumstances will impose that change upon them. That's the alternative and it can't come about soon enough in my book.
The fact that conspiracy and anti-US narrative is different from mainstream does not turn it into the truth.
If you're talking about a matter of principle, then I agree with you 100%. However, the flip side of that coin is also true. Namely, the fact that conspiracy and anti-US narrative is different from mainstream does not turn it into a falsehood. In this case, the narrative that I, histo' and others outline is self evidently much nearer to the truth than the narrative that you and c_v purport which, also self evidently, is largely false.
Tim.

.. and nobody of the Western war supporters wants to migrate to the darkness in Ukraine - I really wonder why ;)

As Ukraine moves further West and integrates , rest assured, they will attract Western visitors.

It is definitely on my list of places to visit.

Time.jpg

"Don't forget - war is a racket and there's going to be hell to pay for this one"
Gotta love MEP Claire Daly. Short, sharp and bang on the money. Enjoy . . .

Ukrainian mindset is the reason why Russia cannot possibly make any progress in this futile "special operation".

This was obvious right from the start of this latest conflict. Especially if anyone bothered to watch Zelensky's hit series "servant of the people". It was not so much a lighthearted comedy but a roadmap for Ukraine and its citizens.

Last edited:
"Don't forget - war is a racket and there's going to be hell to pay for this one"
Gotta love MEP Claire Daly. Short, sharp and bang on the money. Enjoy . . .

A quite ridiculous opinion she is expressing there on so many levels.

The first thing she needs to wrap her head around is the fact that Ukrainians have zero interest in any negotiated peace that rewards Russian terrorism under Putin.

A quite ridiculous opinion she is expressing there on so many levels.

The first thing she needs to wrap her head around is the fact that Ukrainians have zero interest in any negotiated peace that rewards Russian terrorism under Putin.
c_v,
You are to be congratulated for sort of, ish, just about, managing to comment on the message rather than the messenger. It's a start. However, do please enlighten us as to what the many ridiculous levels are?

As for Claire Daly wrapping her head around the notion that Ukrainians have no interest in a negotiated peace settlement, this just shows how divorced you are from reality. To you, this is all a game, to be enjoyed from the warmth and comfort of your living room. Your sheer arrogance to assume - for that's exactly what you're doing - what ordinary Ukrainians want and think is quite breathtaking. Go and talk to one of them (not Zelensky who's doing very nicely out of all the carnage), but to ordinary Ukrainians living without any heating, water and have lost a close family member or friend to the conflict. Ask them if they want the war to end or if they want it to continue for however long it takes for the likes of you and sleepy Joe to achieve regime change in Russia. I suspect you'll find that they have zero interest in your political beliefs or in U.S. hegemony. Like anyone in their situation, all they really want is a hot shower, to be warm and to be safe. If a negotiated peace settlement can achieve that - they'll be happy - just as you would be if you were in their shoes.
Tim.