Ukraine invasion

In the vid' below, Col. Doug Macgregor provides us with an overview of the current reality in Ukraine and some insight as to what will likely unfold when the ground freezes over, which is expected to happen by the end of the year. . .

Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for November 29, 2022
  • Western media admits heavy losses by Ukraine around eastern city of Bakhmut.
  • Pentagon worries Ukraine is expending more artillery rounds than can be supplied by the West.
  • West appears “baffled” over Russia fighting a battle absorbing huge amounts of Ukrainian soldiers’ lives, equipment, and ammunition, despite Moscow declaring “demilitarisation” as the first objective of the current special military operation.
  • US defence contract Boeing proposes sending 150km long-range rockets for Ukraine’s remaining HIMARS and M270s, but admits production numbers will be small.

In other old news, Russia had a major change in government.:) Maybe you missiled the verdict from about two weeks ago?

The award-winning journalist Aaron Maté, explains why peace talks were stopped between Russia & Ukraine. Additionally, how the US is using Ukraine to weaken Russia without a direct conflict.

Like they have a choice in the matter ! :ROFLMAO:

Russia said earlier that it would not provide energy resources to countries introducing price caps and was determined to operate only on market terms.
Source:

We'll see whether other Russian energy resources will be affected (natural gas, nuclear fuel).
I really wonder who will laugh at the end.

As I quoted above:

It was known before:
-------------------------------

Last edited:

UK got #149 of 161

Macron two faced and spineless.

Who knew ! :giggle:

More home truths from Prof. Jeffrey Sachs about how the world - and the U.S. in particular - really works, as apposed to the way many on here (including me) wished it works. Like I always say, 'hope' and 'wish' are four letter words, we have to embrace reality no matter how uncomfortable it is and no matter how far removed it is from the false narrative that's pumped out by MSM, politicians and those who are in the driving seat of the gravy train. Enjoy . . .

More home truths from Prof. Jeffrey Sachs about how the world - and the U.S. in particular - really works, as apposed to the way many on here (including me) wished it works. Like I always say, 'hope' and 'wish' are four letter words, we have to embrace reality no matter how uncomfortable it is and no matter how far removed it is from the false narrative that's pumped out by MSM, politicians and those who are in the driving seat of the gravy train. Enjoy . . .

Math-challenged and history-challenged Jeffrey Sachs is correct about the media, governments, and other institutions trying to manipulate their audiences -- and he's part of it!:)

Q: Where is the safest place in Russia?

A: I don't know, but it's definitely not here.;)
engels_2_airbase_attack.gif

Funny, he is now firmly on the fence as far as Russian or Ukrainian missile strike in Poland.
He also has no idea who blew up the Nordstream pipelines, but still utters that it was the UK or US. Without any evidence whatsoever.
Continues his ramblings about all that is wrong with the West and yet i'm 100% sure that he wouldn't swap his freedoms to live under a Chinese or Russian regime. And neither would you.

So by all means continue belly aching about everything that's wrong with the West, but don't forget that you wouldn't like any alternative system as it would be far more repressive and you certainly wouldn't have the freedom to express your mind.