Ukraine invasion

Ukraine is even stronger than I was expecting.
Ukranian army of 2022 has nothing to do with the one of 2014.
Facts are surpassing my "wishful thinking".
Now it is clear that there will be no compromise, they wont' stop until they will restore their territorial integrity.
At this point neither a nuke will change the course, it would only mean the end of Putin regime.

Ukraine is even stronger than I was expecting.
Ukranian army of 2022 has nothing to do with the one of 2014.
Facts are surpassing my "wishful thinking".
Now it is clear that there will be no compromise, they wont' stop until they will restore their territorial integrity.
At this point neither a nuke will change the course, it would only mean the end of Putin regime.
Too funny CV!
It'll be interesting to see if you're quite so bullish in a month or two when 300K Russian reservists are fully deployed in the region. Don't get carried away with recent Ukrainian advances and make the mistake of thinking that they can simply carry on doing more of the same. Watch Brian's latest video that I posted to understand that there's simply no way they can sustain the momentum without becoming hopelessly exposed and vulnerable. It's much more likely that Russia will be restoring their territorial integrity - not Ukraine. To think otherwise really is a case of 'wishful thinking'. As I've said any amount of times, the only way your fantasy could be converted into reality is via full NATO involvement which would, almost inevitably, result in the conflict turning nuclear. And no sane person is willing to risk that.
Tim.

PS. Listen to Scott Ritter in the vid below. He's a military expert and former weapons inspector whe knows his stuff . . .

There are many experts that were saying Ukraine would fall in few weeks, they were wrong.
I prefer to listen to those that were right: Gen. Hertling and Gen. Hodges .

Ukranians are overstretched exposed and vulnerable? It is their land ...
Facts vs Brian's opinion.

You keep repeating the same stuff and you keep being wrong, if you have fun good for you.

I am sorry for the bridge but Ukranians know better than me what is necessary to win the war.
Russian army is such a disaster that they can neither defend their assets in Crimea...

300k reservists... I will mention Gen. Zaluzhny: "We defeated the pros we are ready to defeat the draftees"

Last edited:
when 300K Russian reservists are fully deployed in the region.
1665241305993.png

If the above tweet is true, how will 300K untrained (and unmotivated) soldiers help the Russian side?

If the above tweet is true, how will 300K untrained (and unmotivated) soldiers help the Russian side?

Hi R_L,
If it's true, not a lot. But, ask yourself this: how likely is it that Russian forces would put an untrained soldier in a front line tank regiment? I were you, I wouldn't read too much into a lone tweet on Twatter!
;)

View attachment 322370

They won't help in the slightest, more likely just get in the way.

It's very similar in my line of work. Out of a 12 hr shift, 24 hr 7 days a week job that could go on for 6 months without a day off. You will have a crew of 22 where 3 per shift will know whats what and what needs to be done. The rest are just babysitting equipment and spell each other out etc, to keep things moving along. So essentially, it's about quality over quantity. If the 300k are not proper switched on front line combat troops, then they might as well stay home cos they will make no difference to Russia's operational capability. One could even justifyably make the case that they would be detrimental to the operation.

So, it's a total waste of time sending them to the front line because they will have no effect whatsoever.

However, the fact that Putin has called them up against their wishes is clearly winding up the ordinary Russians who now know for sure that things are going very very badly inside Ukraine.

Result, Ukraine 1-0 Russia Putin own goal.

Last edited:
There are many experts that were saying Ukraine would fall in few weeks, they were wrong.

You keep repeating the same stuff and you keep being wrong, if you have fun good for you.

I am sorry for the bridge but Ukranians know better than me what is necessary to win the war.
Russian army is such a disaster that they can neither defend their assets in Crimea...

300k reservists... I will mention Gen. Zaluzhny: "We defeated the pros we are ready to defeat the draftees"

Don't get wound up by the baiting. We knew the score in the first week :ROFLMAO:

Tim knows the score as well, but has now dug heels in and currently wandering around with fingers in ears singing la la la la la, i'm not listening.

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global

HA HA HA HA HA.

You couldn't write this sh1t.

Ruskies v Ruskies destroying Russian Assets.

Priceless. Kremlin losing control.

Where's brainless Brian. Can't wait for his explanation of this latest fiasco. :ROFLMAO:

All kicking off in Moscow.

When Putin falls, there will be an uprising in Belarus.

Are there people in Belarus who, in your opinion, would be ready to fight if Lukashenko were to decide to support Russia in the war against Ukraine?

Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya: The Belarusian people are ready to fight for our country. And they have been proving this for two years. Yes, maybe now you don't see beautiful rallies on the streets, but this is not because the Belarusian people have given up. It's because we live in a Gulag, in an atmosphere of tyranny and terror and repressions. Any person can be detained for any comment on Instagram, anti-war comments or anti-regime comments, and our task is to keep people safe, to keep people prepared for new opportunities.

If there is a trigger or we feel the weakness of Lukashenko, and Lukashenko will be weak when Putin is weak, then believe me, there will be hundreds of thousands of Belarusians on the streets.

Finally, Germany coming to it's senses.

Too funny CV!
It'll be interesting to see if you're quite so bullish in a month or two when 300K Russian reservists are fully deployed in the region. Don't get carried away with recent Ukrainian advances and make the mistake of thinking that they can simply carry on doing more of the same. Watch Brian's latest video that I posted to understand that there's simply no way they can sustain the momentum without becoming hopelessly exposed and vulnerable. It's much more likely that Russia will be restoring their territorial integrity - not Ukraine. To think otherwise really is a case of 'wishful thinking'. As I've said any amount of times, the only way your fantasy could be converted into reality is via full NATO involvement which would, almost inevitably, result in the conflict turning nuclear. And no sane person is willing to risk that.
Tim.

PS. Listen to Scott Ritter in the vid below. He's a military expert and former weapons inspector whe knows his stuff . . .

Yeah, in Bumbling Brian's latest video he states that Ukraine has already got all the tanks it is ever going to get and they are depleting at a rapid rate.

Except, Germany just announced that 100 tanks will be replaced to donor countries willing to send their stock.

Watching his vids is pure comedy gold. He should pack it in and get a real job.

HA HA HA HA HA.

You couldn't write this sh1t.

Ruskies v Ruskies destroying Russian Assets.

Priceless. Kremlin losing control.

Where's brainless Brian. Can't wait for his explanation of this latest fiasco. :ROFLMAO:

Brian says here:
Ukraine has been talking about destroying the Crimean bridge since it was built. And especially from February onward, this is all they talked about is blowing up the Crimean bridge. ... Think about this. You cut off the land bridge between Kherson and the rest of Crimea and the rest of Russia. But what difference does that make if you still have the Crimean bridge delivering supplies [and] additional troops. There is a rail line going across the bridge as well. Have you truly severed these two regions if that bridge [is] still standing? And the answer is no. So the timing of this attack, and the fact that everyone is waiting for this Zaporizhzhian front to see action. I think that says a lot. I think they're definitely connected. and it's just a matter of time now uh imminent -- the launching of the offensive in the Zaporizhzhian region towards Melitopol.
So, it's no big deal because Ukraine was talking and everyone was waiting for something else -- and the bridge being half-destroyed (by Russians?) changes nothing.o_O

Oh, maybe the special military operation is coming to an end seeing as the Russian's are scaling back. :ROFLMAO:

Scaling back is clearly a euphemism for losing.

What we are seeing now is one person and one headquarters is going to plan out and direct the operation. But it is also a signal that from now on the operation will concentrate on one specific area. It may be Luhansk, it may be Donetsk, it may be in the south. What we are seeing is a shrinking of the operation of Russia.

CV,
As you don't quote or link to the what the generals said - no one knows if they were right or wrong. If they said 'Putin won't lose this war unless NATO wades in and risks the conflict escalating to a nuclear one' - then they're 100% correct.
It doesn't matter whose land it is, if you've got too few soldiers with not much kit spread over too large an area - then you're exposed and vulnerable. Period. Yes, that is Brian's opinion. it's also the opinion of anyone and everyone with a modicum of common sense.
If you're going to accuse someone of being wrong about something, at least have the courtesy to inform them what it is that you think they're wrong about!
Blowing up the bridge was a PR error which I suspect won't go down well with Ukraine's puppet masters. Sure, it's a headache for the Russians but, as Brian points out in his video, they have other options. So, supply lines to Crimea are not cut off. If you think that one act or terrorism means the entire Russian army is a disaster - then you're clearly not thinking straight and are completely brainwashed by western propaganda.
Just one incy wincy little problem with the general's quote - Ukraine hasn't defeated the pros. And nor will they. Gains across farmland in the last month or two amounts to diddlysquat and does not equate to winning the conflict. It's clear as day that that is never going to happen, and can't happen for a host of reasons outlined on this thread. But you crack on as c_v would say and keep clinging to your fantasies if you want to. Meanwhile, the death and destruction continues - and for what? Just so Ukraine can regain four regions that none of us on this thread had even heard of or knew existed this time last year. It's madness, sheer madness.
Tim.

CV's,
Neither of you will admit it I know, nonetheless, you both realise that you've as good as lost our wager. So, here's a little heads up for you. The link below is to one of the new Queen Elizabeth II memorial coins on the Royal Mint website. It's available until the end of December at which point the mintage will be capped. This, combined with their 'proof' standard (sort of equivalent to 'extra virgin' with olive oil) means they'll have semi-numismatic value, which will likely result in them being flipped on eBay and elsewhere next year. I suggest you load up while they're still available, as I fancy adding eleven of these little boooties to my collection!
:)
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2022 UK 1oz Silver Proof Coin