Ukraine invasion

I don't know why you keep telling everyone that they are wrong. It's patently obvious that you were on the wrong side from the very start. All that has happened since is..................heels dug in...........doubling down on the insanity.
c_v,
I tell someone they're wrong when there's clear evidence (as in this case with CV) that they've misunderstood - deliberately or otherwise - what's happening. As for me being "on the wrong side from the very start" - you need to explain to me how wanting death and destruction to end and peace to prevail can ever be wrong?
Ukraine supported by pretty much every other country in the world decided what the outcome would be months ago. Now we are seeing that come to fruition.
Supported by many countries - yes. ". . . pretty much every other country in the world" - err, no. Incorrect. And on a per capita basis, I think you'll find the reverse is true and more people support Russia than Ukraine. You're fond of saying that the outcome has been decided months ago as if Russia has no say in it at all. This is a bizarre comment to make, not least because if you were a Russian, you'd say exactly the same thing. In other words, it says a lot about your mindset and absolutely nothing at all about what is actually happening in reality.
Brian can parrot his BS any way he likes, but it doesn't mean he has a reading on the situation. In fact, he's a complete embarrassment and so are all those who blindly follow his every word.
Anyone who disagrees with your hawkish 'nuke 'en til they glow' narrative is an embarrassment according to you. As usual, you're completely unable to offer any - ANY - objective analysis of what Brian says and are forced to resort to childish put downs. Again, this says waaaaay more about you than it does about Brian. Nothing positive I''m sorry to say.
Anyway, crack on! In the real world, we all know who's winning. 🇺🇦 :ROFLMAO:
I don't support one side or the other - for everyone's sake I just want this shit show to stop before it turns nuclear - which is looking more and more likely by the day. Those who look at what's happening with an open mind and able to evaluate events without an agenda can see who's winning. If you CV, R_L etc. are right, then Ukraine will start to make substantial advances and take back towns and cities of strategic importance and value. Not just he odd little village here and there which amounts to diddlysquat. Conversely, if Brian, Scott Ritter and Co are right, then Ukrainian forces will soon run out of steam and it'll be Russian forces making those gains instead. You choose to pin your hopes on fantasies based on what you want to happen, I base my opinions following objective analysis based on reality. But don't let me burst your fantasy bubble - you crack on with your virtue signalling flag emojis and see where it gets you. My advice to you is to keep your eye on the price of silver, as you'll need to buy 10oz before very long!
;)
Tim.

Scott Ritter touches on something similar in this video
In the video, Scott Ritter* said
I can't belive that you mobilize without a plan, so I have to anticipate that the Russians have a plan. And this plan, uhm, involves the rapid destruction of the Ukrainian military.

I couldn't belive it either, and I found part 1 and part 2 of the plan.;)

* That's the same Scott Ritter who, after the first few hours of the war, said, "We've already had reports of, you know, Russian troops taking the city of Mariuopol. ... In less than an hour, the city fell."

c_v,
I tell someone they're wrong when there's clear evidence (as in this case with CV) that they've misunderstood - deliberately or otherwise - what's happening. As for me being "on the wrong side from the very start" - you need to explain to me how wanting death and destruction to end and peace to prevail can ever be wrong?

I don't have a clue why you didn't understand what was at stake from the very start.
Putler the opportunist gangsta decided to further his expansionist plans into Ukraine for the simple reason that he has gotten away with it previously.

This time, the Ukrainians, Russia's border countries generally and the collective West were ready for him. No appeasement option this time, including any hypothetical peace talks between any parties directly involved.

As iv'e asked previously, who do you think is interested in sitting down and talking about peace with Putin's Russia? Nobody will do business with that regime going forward, Putin has seen to that.
Zelensky has been clear from the start. Get the Russians out of Ukraine, then we will talk about peace and security guarantees. Until ALL the Russians are out of Ukraine, then there's nothing to talk about. So this peace talks pipe dream is for the birdies.

Supported by many countries - yes. ". . . pretty much every other country in the world" - err, no. Incorrect. And on a per capita basis, I think you'll find the reverse is true and more people support Russia than Ukraine. You're fond of saying that the outcome has been decided months ago as if Russia has no say in it at all. This is a bizarre comment to make, not least because if you were a Russian, you'd say exactly the same thing. In other words, it says a lot about your mindset and absolutely nothing at all about what is actually happening in reality.
You want to talk reality.
Then don't introduce meaningless per capita metrics into a discussion where resources, logistics, know how, technical ability, power and money will dictate the outcome. Who gives a toss what failed states with huge populations think. As for Russia, this further invasion of Ukraine has cemented Russia's standing in the world as another failed state. Guaranteed.

Anyone who disagrees with your hawkish 'nuke 'en til they glow' narrative is an embarrassment according to you. As usual, you're completely unable to offer any - ANY - objective analysis of what Brian says and are forced to resort to childish put downs. Again, this says waaaaay more about you than it does about Brian. Nothing positive I''m sorry to say.
Objective analysis.
I have given you right from the start all the relevant/ pertinent information.
I don't need to keep repeating it. I don't have a youtube audience that require updates on a daily basis, in order to fund my "lifestyle in Thailand" gig.
I don't support one side or the other - for everyone's sake I just want this shit show to stop before it turns nuclear - which is looking more and more likely by the day. Those who look at what's happening with an open mind and able to evaluate events without an agenda can see who's winning. If you CV, R_L etc. are right, then Ukraine will start to make substantial advances and take back towns and cities of strategic importance and value. Not just he odd little village here and there which amounts to diddlysquat. Conversely, if Brian, Scott Ritter and Co are right, then Ukrainian forces will soon run out of steam and it'll be Russian forces making those gains instead. You choose to pin your hopes on fantasies based on what you want to happen, I base my opinions following objective analysis based on reality. But don't let me burst your fantasy bubble - you crack on with your virtue signalling flag emojis and see where it gets you. My advice to you is to keep your eye on the price of silver, as you'll need to buy 10oz before very long!
;)
Tim.

Russia lost on the 24th Feb 2022.
The rest is just details.
Who has troop number issues? Certainly not Ukraine.
Who keeps on being pushed back? Certainly not Ukraine.
Who keeps on making goodwill gestures by surrendering, running away, re-forming defensive positions further back from the frontline? Certainly not Ukraine.
Who keeps losing vast amounts of equipment each time they are forced out? Certainly not Ukraine.
Which side has moral issues? Which side has troop supply issues?
Which side's leader is looking behind his back continually?

I don't have a clue why you didn't understand what was at stake from the very start.
c_v,
Thank you for a your detailed reply.

It's not a question of not understanding your position. You've made it perfectly clear. The issue is that you're completely misguided and unable to do the one simple thing that is of the utmost importance which is to make some attempt to view the situation through the eyes of the Kremlin and ordinary Russians. Do that, and you'll realise that nearly all of them make exactly the same argument as you. That is to say, they think what's at stake is the same as what you think is at stake. Yes, you think they're wrong. But, surprise, surprise, they think you're wrong. THat you don't get that IS the problem here.
Putler the opportunist gangsta decided to further his expansionist plans into Ukraine for the simple reason that he has gotten away with it previously.
This encapsulates very neatly where and why you're so misguided. The issue has almost nothing at all to do with Putin. Whether or not he's an opportunist or a gangster is completely irrelevant. Why? Because if he drops dead today, then tomorrow someone will replace him who will be every bit as determined to fulfil the objectives set out by Putin at the start of the conflict last February. The sooner you realise that Putin is actually quite moderate when compared to many of those around him, the sooner you will realise that he's much like any other world leader: here today and gone tomorrow. It's not about Putin!!!
This time, the Ukrainians, Russia's border countries generally and the collective West were ready for him. No appeasement option this time, including any hypothetical peace talks between any parties directly involved.
As iv'e asked previously, who do you think is interested in sitting down and talking about peace with Putin's Russia? Nobody will do business with that regime going forward, Putin has seen to that.
Talking peace with Putin's Russia is the inevitable outcome. There is no alternative. None, zilch, nada. It has to happen, as it's the only viable option - so why not start negotiations now and stop the death and destruction?
Zelensky has been clear from the start. Get the Russians out of Ukraine, then we will talk about peace and security guarantees. Until ALL the Russians are out of Ukraine, then there's nothing to talk about. So this peace talks pipe dream is for the birdies.
The only thing that's "for the birdies" is thinking that Russia is going to capitulate simply because people like you in the west demands it. That's as naive as it is ridiculous. As I've said, Russia views the west/NATO as an existential threat - just as you falsely claim about Russia. I say 'falsely' because there's absolutely no way Russia poses an existential threat to us in the U.K. unless Liz Truss starts a nuclear war.
You want to talk reality.
Then don't introduce meaningless per capita metrics into a discussion where resources, logistics, know how, technical ability, power and money will dictate the outcome. Who gives a toss what failed states with huge populations think. As for Russia, this further invasion of Ukraine has cemented Russia's standing in the world as another failed state. Guaranteed.
Nothing meaningless about per capita metrics. You are the one claiming that Russia is a lone voice without any international support. My words - but that's the gist of your comments - and completely false.

As for Russia being a failed state - that's rich coming from someone in the U.K. with the very serious issues that this country faces and will - likely as not - see people die this winter as a result of being forced between putting the heating on or putting food on the table. As has been covered extensively on here and supported with any amount of evidence - it looks increasingly as if the U.K. and the west are heading towards being failed states and Russia is taking the necessary steps to ensure its long term growth and prosperity.
Objective analysis.
I have given you right from the start all the relevant/ pertinent information.
I don't need to keep repeating it. I don't have a youtube audience that require updates on a daily basis, in order to fund my "lifestyle in Thailand" gig.
No, you haven't. What you've given us is an extremely biased opinion with minimal supporting evidence that shows you have an extreme view about one man who you quite erroneously claim is responsible for the whole conflict. That you're seemingly incapable or rational, objective analysis leads you to the situation you are in. Namely, one whereby you reject peace in favour of death and destruction and seem quite prepared to countenance nuclear war. It's unhinged and spectacularly dangerous.
Russia lost on the 24th Feb 2022.
The rest is just details.
Who has troop number issues? Certainly not Ukraine.
Who keeps on being pushed back? Certainly not Ukraine.
Who keeps on making goodwill gestures by surrendering, running away, re-forming defensive positions further back from the frontline? Certainly not Ukraine.
Who keeps losing vast amounts of equipment each time they are forced out? Certainly not Ukraine.
Which side has moral issues? Which side has troop supply issues?
Which side's leader is looking behind his back continually?
As I said in my last post, if Brian et al are correct, then the gains made by Ukraine in the last month or so will soon peter out and Russian forces will regain the upper hand. If you are correct, then Ukrainian forces will consolidate their gains and maintain the momentum and start to retake towns and cities. I don't care either way: I just want the war to end and peace to prevail. Seemingly, in this crazy world we live in, that's an extreme position to take and I'm the 'badie' and you and all those who favour death and destruction are the 'goodies'.
😲
Tim.

Putin is just a corrupt gangsta mofo.

There will be no negotiating with him. That's why the Ukraine situation will be resolved militarily, alongside the inevitable regime change inside Russia. At this point, Russia will need to make a choice and decide it's future direction. This is the best case scenario btw.

The worst case is internal power plays and battles leading to the disintegration of Russia as we know it.

Yet more balanced, objective and sober analysis, this time from iEarlGrey. Oh, and I have a new heroine: the wonderful MEP Clare Daly. She's pure class - why aren't there more people talking common sense like her?

Likely Ukraine tactics, from my POV.

1) Maintain recently re-occupied territories in the recent counter offensive. This should be fairly straight forward as the Russians seem more interested in running away and abandoning their equipment than defending farmland.

2) Ukraine to maintain increased level of activity to the West of Kherson (keep the Ruskies busy on that front), whilst Ukraine push Southwards on the East side of the Dnipro river towards Melitopol and beyond, thus cutting the land bridge between Crimea and Donetsk Luhansk regions. It also has the benefit of avoiding but isolating the Nuclear facility at Zaporizhzhia.

Isolating Crimea and Kherson Oblast regions from the land bridge should be Ukraine's top priority as this will play equally badly at a ground level (troop demoralisation) but also politically back home in Russia. With no land route to Crimea, then the bridge at Kerch is the only means of supply and or escape and can be taken out at will at any time of Ukraine's choosing.

3) Donetsk and Luhansk really ought to be the last priority for Ukraine. The Russian troops will be so pissed off if Ukraine achieves the second objective, that they might well decide to up sticks and fek off home.

4) Ukraine should not consider negotiating with Russia at all. The Russian command inside Ukraine will collapse along with with troop surrender and desertion or refusal to carry out orders.

Map for reference.

All going pretty much to plan.

2) Ukraine to maintain increased level of activity to the West of Kherson (keep the Ruskies busy on that front), whilst Ukraine push Southwards on the East side of the Dnipro river towards Melitopol and beyond, thus cutting the land bridge between Crimea and Donetsk Luhansk regions. It also has the benefit of avoiding but isolating the Nuclear facility at Zaporizhzhia.

Isolating Crimea and Kherson Oblast regions from the land bridge should be Ukraine's top priority as this will play equally badly at a ground level (troop demoralisation) but also politically back home in Russia. With no land route to Crimea, then the bridge at Kerch is the only means of supply and or escape and can be taken out at will at any time of Ukraine's choosing.

Keep watching and waiting. This part of the plan will be the media's next wet dream.

Kerch bridge under attack. Road section collapsed, rail section train carriages on fire.

Escape route blocked, more supply lines cut.

Excellent.

https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/8-october-footage-suggests-parts-of-road-part-of-crimea-bridge

Last edited:
Only 45% of young Britons support U.K. role in Ukraine, poll suggests
Less than half of young people support Britain’s current role in the Ukraine conflict, according to a survey carried out for the Times.

This notion that the 'collective west' are of one mind when it comes to the conflict is as ludicrous as saying the 'collective west' are of one mind when it comes to vaccine safety and effectiveness or climate change. There are millions who challenge the mainstream narrative put out by the unholy trinity of government, legacy media and big business. That 55% figure who don't support the U.K.'s role will inevitably grow as the winter takes hold, inflation continues to skyrocket - along with fuel bills and mortgage interest rates etc. Sooner or later, the politicians will be forced to pivot. Fortunately, the one good thing about Liz Truss (the only good thing?) is that she's demonstrated she's more than happy to do a U-turn if enough pressure is applied. The clock is ticking . . .

Last edited:

• Ukraine strike on Crimea Bridge complicates both civilian and military logistics to Crimea - the former more so than the latter.
  • The bridge attack is likely to be followed by anticipated offensive operations by Ukraine in Zaporizhzhia toward Melitopol.
  • The bridge attack + Melitopol offensive is meant to isolate Crimea.
  • Ukraine's offensive will leave its forces overextended, depleted and vulnerable to Russian forces who have throughout the duration of Ukraine's offensives preserved their manpower and equipment.

put put put.jpg