Ukraine invasion

A way to avoid the conflict ...
A variation of that idea:

If that is too painful, they should be prepared for the next step.

Of course, some people want the glory of defeating the enemy like they did in their youth.
1664399422102.png

:)

No, there will be more protests like these:;)

Yeah, not much point Germans protesting about energy prices.

1) The pipelines have been blown up. (as suggested months ago)
2) It's their own fault they became reliant on Russia's energy.

Have a look in the mirror Germany.

So now they can fully back Ukraine and supply whatever is needed to kick the Ruskies out.

In fact, Germany and the rest of the EU can get busy sorting out their collective defense force instead of relying on everyone else to do the job for them.

Every cloud has a silver lining !

• The Western media is beginning to admit the limits of Western aid for Ukraine including in terms of main battle tanks.
  • As supplies of T-72s across Europe dwindle, Kiev has been increasingly demanding the delivery of Western-made main battle tanks such as Leopard 2s produced by Germany or the American-made M1 Abrams.
  • However this faces major obstacles and is ultimately impractical.
When 'Brainless Brian' talks about the logistical difficulties in getting tanks to the Donbas or Kharkiv front lines, keep in mind this additional blt observation from Ira Elliott:

"One thing left out of the analysis is how Russian tanks are designed to go through the mud that Ukraine and Russia experiences in the fall and the spring where as western tanks are not designed for that. I don't know if you have ever tried to pull a motor vehicle out of muskeg type mud but the heavier the machine the harder it is to get out of the mud. The driver has to be pretty proficient on driving the vehicle to get it out of the mud and the driver of the machine hooked up to it by a winch also has to be proficient in mud driving. The western tanks would have to stay on Ukrainian roads during the fall and the spring or they will get stuck in the mud leaving them motionless and a very easy target."

It's just like what everyone predicted -- the Russians are invading more of their neighbors!:)
Soy boys, R_L - they're no loss to Russia.
Look at the photo: three bicycles being pushed (not ridden) by someone who looks as if they might identify as being male, but one of the bikes appears to be a child's bike and another one is clearly a ladies' bike!
:ROFLMAO:

Soy boys, R_L - they're no loss to Russia.
Look at the photo: three bicycles being pushed (not ridden) by someone who looks as if they might identify as being male, but one of the bikes appears to be a child's bike and another one is clearly a ladies' bike!
:ROFLMAO:
Yes, but maybe the existing Russian soldiers would rather have the new conscripts get shot at before themselves.

And, can't those bicycles supply critical parts needed by the Russian military?:D

Congratulations Donetsk, Luhansk, Kherson and Zaporizhzhia! Now your young (and old) men can be drafted for the front lines to defend Mother Russia.:p
Only if they're reservists, R_L. And the idea that Ukrainian nationals (until yesterday) would be reservists for the Russian army strikes me as being highly improbable. All in all, I doubt the menfolk of these regions have much to fear, other than the continued shelling from Zelensky's forces.
Tim.

Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for October 1, 2022
  • Russian positions are still under pressure around Lyman and Kopiansk.
  • Ukrainian offensives are costing men and equipment Ukraine cannot replace.
  • Comparisons to the 1944-1945 Ardennes Offensive still apply.
  • Western media admits the lopsided nature of fighting in favor of Russia.
  • Russia's mobilisation is negating the one advantage Ukraine had, numbers.
  • Attack on Nord Stream pipelines meant to place Europe into inescapable fight with Russia.
  • New Russian regions negates constraints of the special military operation and represents a serious escalation in the conflict.

Last edited:

Can't wait for Brainless Brian's next set of excuses, but i'm sure it will be no less entertaining than the rest of his propaganda nonsense.

Can't wait for Brainless Brian's next set of excuses, but i'm sure it will be no less entertaining than the rest of his propaganda nonsense.
c_v,
No need to wait as Brian's already addressed the issue of Lyman in the video I posted. So, self evidently, you've not bothered to watch it.
:rolleyes:

Re. the vid you posted, I suggest you watch it again, at least the clip of Biden speaking in which he said - and I quote: "NATO's fully prepared with our NATO allies to defend every single inch of NATO territory".

In his next video, I expect Brainless Brian will point out to Egghead Biden that Ukraine is not a member of NATO and, therefore, Russian forces have not encroached - let alone attacked - a single millimetre of NATO territory. So, the U.S. can defend NATO territory all they want - from who or what - only Egghead Biden knows. This is yet another example - if one were needed - of U.S. hegemony and arrogance; thinking the world is their playground and everyone else has to dance to their tune. Utterly pathetic.
Tim.

What Egghead Biden needs to do is to pay close attention to what Tulsi Gabbard says in this interview with Tucker Carlson. It's a relief to know there are a few influential people in the U.S. who are sane, intelligent and sensible who favour peace and prosperity over death and destruction. It's a crying shame - to say the very least - that Biden isn't one of them. Enjoy . . .

c_v,
No need to wait as Brian's already addressed the issue of Lyman in the video I posted. So, self evidently, you've not bothered to watch it.
Here's the spin:
1664723031803.png

Hooray! Three cheers for Russia!

So, the Russian military defends this territory by ...
not defending this territory.

You'd have to have to be standing on your head with your eyes closed to not be able to follow this logic.;)
1664723054364.png

What Egghead Biden needs to do is to pay close attention to what Tulsi Gabbard says in this interview with Tucker Carlson. It's a relief to know there are a few influential people in the U.S. who are sane, intelligent and sensible who favour peace and prosperity over death and destruction. It's a crying shame - to say the very least - that Biden isn't one of them. Enjoy . . .

Tucker Carlsson's face is priceless while he is listening :)

Added:

Last edited: