Ukraine invasion

Yes but don't forget Cav, we don't have a clue what we're talking about.
. . . Said in Irony, of course. However, sadly, it's the only truly accurate thing you've said on this thread. Trust me when I say you'll both realise this in due course!
;)

Last edited:
. . . Said in Irony, of course. However, sadly, it's the only truly accurate thing you've said on this thread. Trust me when I say you'll both realise this in due course!
;)

Everything iv'e said on this thread will come to pass.
I notice Att and iiiiiiiii's are not bothering with comments in support of Russia any longer. I expect they have seen the light. The writing is on the wall for Russia. Gonna be an interesting 5 yrs while we watch what happens inside Russia.
Will also be interesting to see what happens with Russia's direct neighbours. Maybe they will decide to launch special operations inside Russia. Finland might decide to reclaim lost lands. Kaliningrad is another region that needs to be re-allocated either to Latvia or Poland as a reward for their steadfast support of Ukraine.

Last edited:
Meanwhile, brainless Brian fell for the counter offensive narrative hook line and sinker. He made a special rushed out vid denouncing the advances on Kherson, describing them as a total failure. Truth is, Ukrainians played a blinder by running the Russians out of the North and East.

Southern feint, northern blow​

It appears that Russia has been caught out, believing that the south was going to be Ukraine’s main focus of operations.

Despite the strategic value of the south, it seems as if the Ukrainian attacks there were a feint by military planners, with the main thrust of Ukraine’s offensive coming in the northeast, where its lightning strike has seen Russian resistance collapse.

I told ya the Ukrainians were way smarter than the Russians, and so it came to pass. :ROFLMAO:

Everything iv'e said on this thread will come to pass.
c_v,
This sums up your position perfectly. You talk about what you want to happen whereas, those of us on the right side of the argument talk about what actually is happening in the here and now. Therein lies the difference: fantasy Vs reality.
I notice Att and iiiiiiiii's are not bothering with comments in support of Russia any longer.
As you know very well, At' isn't posting much on any threads atm. Like most others, Histo' comes and goes: whatever his reason is for not posting of late on this thread - it won't have anything to do with events on the battlefield.
I expect they have seen the light. The writing is on the wall for Russia.
The writing's on the wall for Ukraine - has been for many months now. Keep Lord Dannatt's words in mind: "Russia is not going to lose this war". He says that for the same reason I do. Namely, he knows they've as good as already won it - bar the actual fighting.
Gonna be an interesting 5 yrs while we watch what happens inside Russia.
Yes, agreed. Russia is going from strength to strength, while the west is in rapid decline: scuppering their own economies fighting a foe that poses no threat to their national security. Utter madness. You only need look at the Sun article I posted earlier in the thread to understand this.
Will also be interesting to see what happens with Russia's direct neighbours. Maybe they will decide to launch special operations inside Russia. Finland might decide to reclaim lost lands. Kaliningrad is another region that needs to be re-allocated either to Latvia or Poland as a reward for their steadfast support of Ukraine.
That would be spectacularly stupid of Russia's neighbours to engage in such idiotic and reckless action. Thank god you're not an influential politician!

What's needed in all of this is diplomacy - not weaponry. Eventually, that's what will happen and, when it does, Russia will call the shots simply because Ukraine and the west won't have any leverage to negotiate with.
Tim.

Special military surrender operation.

Last edited:
c_v,
This sums up your position perfectly. You talk about what you want to happen whereas, those of us on the right side of the argument talk about what actually is happening in the here and now. Therein lies the difference: fantasy Vs reality.

As you know very well, At' isn't posting much on any threads atm. Like most others, Histo' comes and goes: whatever his reason is for not posting of late on this thread - it won't have anything to do with events on the battlefield.

The writing's on the wall for Ukraine - has been for many months now. Keep Lord Dannatt's words in mind: "Russia is not going to lose this war". He says that for the same reason I do. Namely, he knows they've as good as already won it - bar the actual fighting.

Yes, agreed. Russia is going from strength to strength, while the west is in rapid decline: scuppering their own economies fighting a foe that poses no threat to their national security. Utter madness. You only need look at the Sun article I posted earlier in the thread to understand this.

That would be spectacularly stupid of Russia's neighbours to engage in such idiotic and reckless action. Thank god you're not an influential politician!

What's needed in all of this is diplomacy - not weaponry. Eventually, that's what will happen and, when it does, Russia will call the shots simply because Ukraine and the west won't have any leverage to negotiate with.
Tim.

Lord Dannatt is clearly sided with Ukraine.

In this vid he says Ukrainians have brilliantly outsmarted the Russians.

Honestly Tim, you need to give up this silly rhetoric, it's becoming embarrassing.

Ukraine will win this conflict because they, supported by the collective, have stated that that will be the outcome.

What we are seeing today is consistent to the performance we have seen in March.
You can't win a war with the incompetence we have seen in March.
What happened this week in Kharkiv oblast will happen in the remaining occupied land, not a slow and ordered retreat but a total crumble.
Corruption, incompetence and lack of motivation is not something you can fix in few months.
Russian army is genetically programmed to fail.

Brian won't be reporting any of these successes.
c_v,
Either you don't watch Brian's videos or, if you do, you don't pay attention. Brian goes into great detail about all of Ukraine's so called 'successes'. Far from ignoring or shying away from them - he addresses them head on. The reason he doesn't do it very often is simply because there are so few of them.
Meanwhile, brainless Brian fell for the counter offensive narrative hook line and sinker. He made a special rushed out vid denouncing the advances on Kherson, describing them as a total failure. Truth is, Ukrainians played a blinder by running the Russians out of the North and East.
The Kherson counter-offensive wasn't just a failure - it was a complete disaster. Ukraine lost untold numbers of troops and kit. This is widely accepted and acknowledged and born out by the pro-Ukrainian military maps that show little or no territorial gain by Zelensky's forces. Ukrainian top brass then became under huge pressure - as in massive - to pull something out of the bag - and quickly. They were (and still are) desperate. They had to do something, anything, in order to justify the £$billions wasted on them by the west and to give the likes of you, CV and R_L some hope. So, what they did was all they could do. Namely, they focused on the areas that were poorly defended by the Russians and decided to swamp them with troops and kit. The Russians, being sensible, made a tactical withdrawal, thereby conserving most of their troops and kit to literally fight another day elsewhere. Meanwhile, western puppet masters and MSM celebrate this great 'victory' [cough], Ukrainian forces are stuck defending territory that holds no great strategic value. Now, that might be your idea of 'playing a blinder', but I'd call it more of a blunder, a hollow victory and a strategic mistake that will likely be very costly to Ukraine in the future.

Southern feint, northern blow​

It appears that Russia has been caught out, believing that the south was going to be Ukraine’s main focus of operations.
You don't appear to understand that it's Russia who's running the show and it's up to them to determine what and where the 'main focus of operations' are. Ukraine's job is merely to defend.
Honestly Tim, you need to give up this silly rhetoric, it's becoming embarrassing.
The only thing that's embarrassing is how easily you've been duped by western propaganda and your inability to form any kind of logical argument to support your position. (More in that, below.)
Ukraine will win this conflict because they, supported by the collective, have stated that that will be the outcome.
Astonishing and very troubling. Of all the wishful thinking, pie in the sky, fantastical nonsense that you've posted c_v, this comment trumps them all. If you seriously think that a conflict of this kind is determined by what one side states it will be, then you really haven't got a grasp - let alone a firm one - on how the world works. It's precisely because of such arrogance and hubris that we're in the mess we're in. You so need to read, mark, learn and inwardly digest every syllable of this article (posted earlier in the thread) by Prof. Jeffery Sachs:
THE WEST’S FALSE NARRATIVE ABOUT RUSSIA AND CHINA
I don't know how he manages to keep a straight face.
Never heard so much cr4p in all my days. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
As always when you're presented with 'cr4p' you don't like and have no answer for - you dismiss the presenter. To give you your dues, you really are expert at shooting the messenger and completely ignoring the message. If Brian's logic is flawed and the conclusions he draws are incorrect, then it should be easy enough to highlight them, explain their shortcomings and then present an alternative - more credible - explanation. That you so very rarely ever do that tells us all that we need to know about the strength and substance of your argument.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Tim.