Ukraine invasion

As I mentioned months ago. If Russia continues, it risks economic and military downgrade which leads to the inescapable outcome of it becoming a vassal state of China. Given that the West will not entertain any meaningful road map in the rehabilitation of Russia

There is a reason that China is content to sit on the sidelines of this conflict in Ukraine. They could end up being the beneficiaries of this failed invasion by default.

Putin's gamble will go down in history as one of the biggest fk ups ever seen.

c_v,
This is becoming very tiresome.
Anyone subscribed to this thread and watches Brian's videos can see that his analysis is thorough and very well thought out. Indeed, most of it is based on western pro-Ukrainian sources which is what makes it so compelling. And that of course is the reason why you're so desperate to trash him with your ad hominem attacks. You know he's right and you have no credible answers to the points he makes. So, do yourself a favour and knock it on the head, not just because it's very boring for everyone, but because it also reflects very badly on you.
Damm right it's tiresome.

The fact that he has no idea what he's talking about, but seemingly has a willing audience for his propaganda channel, doesn't in any way reflect badly on me. And whoever wants to think such thoughts can crack on. I couldn't care less. :rolleyes:
As I've said before, if Brian's logic is flawed and the conclusions he draws are incorrect, then it should be really easy to highlight them, explain their shortcomings and then present an alternative - more credible - explanation. With that in mind, listed below are the points that Brian makes in the update that you posted. Surprise us all and offer - if you can - some intelligent analysis along the lines I've outlined. Thus far, you've failed spectacularly to do this. So, prove me wrong and if you can do that then, like Brian, I'll put my hands up and give credit where it's due. That's what sensible people with integrity do.

• Ukraine’s recent offensive in Kherson remains stalled.
  • Ukraine’s advance into Kharkov took place with an absence of Russian forces present.
  • Ukraine’s offensive in Kharkov has slowed down as Ukrainian forces meet larger concentrations of Russian and local militia forces.
  • Russia hitting Ukrainian electrical infrastructure may signal an escalation beyond its special military operation
  • Ukraine may still launch yet another offensive operation, but likely toward directions with significantly more Russian troops than Kharkov.
  • Rumours persist that Russia is receiving drones from Iran and artillery shells and rockets from North Korea - if true it would enable Russia to either increase the intensity of their operation in Ukraine, or extend it for a longer duration.

Kherson is being contained. Supply lines, munitions dumps etc continue to be targeted. When the time is right, the Ukrainian counter offensive will ramp up again. When this happens, Russians will surrender and some will fight and some will run away. All three things will happen in exactly the same way that Ukraine routed the Russians in the North East. 5 months of Russian gains lost in 5 days. That is a rout.

There was no absence of Russian forces in Kharkov. If they had re-deployed earlier, then they would not have abandoned half of their equipment, which is now in the hands of the Ukrainians. That is a rout.

The fact that Russia is becoming increasingly desperate that they have to resort to begging North Korea and Iran for weapons is not a good sign for Russia. On the contrary, it's a sure fire way of letting us know that they are running out of munitions and replacement capability. This is not a good place to be for Russia.

So you see, I don't need to waste any time countering Brainless Brian's analysis because it can all be dismissed as pro Russian anti Western, totally inaccurate propaganda. It's that simple. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence and integrity would know this.

Will the Heavy Price European Countries are Paying for Sanctioning Russia Break the Western Alliance?

". . . In recent weeks, as Russia has begun starving Europe of natural gas in the run-up to winter, it has become clear that Europe’s support for Ukraine will break the bank – assuming Goldman Sachs and others are wrong about gas prices falling, as I argue in UnHerd. In fact, it will not just break the bank; it will also break the factory and the bakery and most other facets of the economy. European leaders worry – sometimes publicly – about civil unrest and deindustrialisation; that is, a complete demolition of European industry. . ."

The reality of what is actually happening on the ground is in stark contrast to the pie-in-the-sky fantasies that the hawks wish was happening. As things stand, it looks much more likely that Europe will become a vassal state of the U.S. than Russia a vassal state of China. Ukraine already is one and, as such, is 100% reliant for everything on the U.S. and, to a lesser extent, their lackeys in the west. It's a bottomless pit that Europe can't continue to throw money at. All the while, Russia's economy remains relatively stable, there's food on the supermarket shelves at affordable prices and there's any amount of equally affordable oil and gas to keep ordinary Russians nice 'n toasty this winter. Meanwhile, Europeans face the prospect of rampant inflation, black outs and having to scavenge for firewood just to keep warm. It's Europe - not Russia - that's being plunged back into the 19th century. The west's gamble to back the U.S.' proxy war with Russia will go down as the biggest collective political mistake in European history.

. . .The fact that Russia is becoming increasingly desperate that they have to resort to begging North Korea and Iran for weapons is not a good sign for Russia. On the contrary, it's a sure fire way of letting us know that they are running out of munitions and replacement capability. This is not a good place to be for Russia. . .
'Brainless' Brian provides very intelligent, logical, detailed and evidence based analysis of western pro-Ukrainian sources which indicate the exact reverse: i.e. it's Ukraine that is desperately short of munitions and the U.S. isn't in a position to supply them with what they need. . .

"The Western media based on US Army market surveys is taking notice of critical shortages of munitions among US stockpiles and what is available to send Ukraine. The shortages undoubtedly have and will continue to manifest themselves on the battlefield in the form of Ukrainian forces being constantly outgunned."

Last edited:

To paraphrase a verse from a hit song performed by the King of Rock 'N' Roll,

Number 47 said to number three, "You're the cutest carcass I ever did see. I sure would be delighted with your company. Come on and do the War Crimes Rock with me."​

1663336848899.png

Interesting.
So now Putin wants to end the war asap.
No more "the operation will continue until the goals are acheived".
It is a clear proof that the tide has turned.

Spotted this. Hilarious.

Russian troops retreat victoriously, Ukrainian army runs after them in panic.

Gen Ben Hodges is spot on. Why? cos he agrees with me :ROFLMAO:

So compare this real world expert who has direct experience in Eastern Europe with the propaganda vids posted by a non expert holed up in Thailand.

Last edited:
A lot of people might think SouthFront (from where you post so many links from) is just one of many Russian fake news sites, but they do publish some truths about recent Russian denazification efforts.
1663425986378.png

:giggle:

An English MSM Version:

Italian:

Update on Russian military operations in Ukraine for September 18, 2022
  • Ukrainian offensives in Kherson and Kharkov have both ground to a halt.
  • Near Kherson, a Russian strike on a dam up-river of the Ingulets has flooded crossings, isolating Ukrainian bridgeheads east of the river.
  • Ukrainian forces have been fighting for days attempting to take eastern Kopiansk with no success as Russian reinforcements arrive.
  • Potential Ukrainian offensives elsewhere are still a possibility.
  • Winter fighting may see Russian military aviation given the advantage as Ukrainian forces' ability to hide in forests diminishes.
  • The US is sending fewer and fewer weapons and ammunition to Ukraine.
  • Future talk of sending advanced weapons from Patriots and F-16's, to Grey Eagle drones and Leopard main battle tanks ignore how impractical this aid would be.

For anyone who's disinclined to view the video below because they think Scott Ritter is a 'Russian appeaser' or mere spreader of Russian propaganda - think again. Spoiler alert: he explains why Russia will likely fail to achieve its stated military objectives. Yep, you read that right. That said, the CV's best not get too excited, as he makes clear that Russia will not give up the three regions of Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea - so I'm afraid I still win our bet!

Last edited: