Ukraine invasion

SANCS A LOT Welcome to sanction-hit Russia, where prices are DOWN as Brits suffer from soaring inflation
"Welcome to sanctions-hit Russia – where heating bills and fuel prices are a fraction of those in Britain. Food costs are also coming down every month and Vladimir Putin’s people are partying as if there is no war. . ."

ill-just-keep-waiting-patiently.jpg

• While fighting continues around Kherson, it remains positional, signifying the end of Kiev’s long-planned offensive.
  • Western sources continue citing factors they believe limit Russian operations consistent with flawed Western thinking regarding Russian military capabilities stretching back to 2014-2015
  • Elements of Ukraine’s Kherson offensive appear inspired by lessons “learned” from fighting in the Donbass in 2014-2015
  • Fighting around Kherson depends on pontoon bridges on both sides, affording neither a clear advantage in terms of the means of logistics.
  • Ukrainians involved in the “offensive” note they do not have the armour, artillery, or air power to succeed.

Russia resupplying soldiers
(including recruiting homeless people!) and weapons

It sounds like the special military operation is going according to plan.;)

liveuamap070922.png

WOW it is the first time I see so much blue stuff!
Ukraine is taking the initiative.

Brian won't be reporting any of these successes.
c_v,
Question for you . . .
For every one of these Ukrainian "successes", how many Russian successes are there that are unreported by western MSM?

The answer that you're looking for is in the order of 7:1. So for every Russian plain, tank, ammo or fuel storage facility etc. destroyed by the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians are losing around seven of their own. Unless and until Ukraine finds a means to bring the imbalance back to parity - let alone reverse it in their favour - they have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this conflict. At the end of the day, it boils down to elementary maths - not that your new found friends in the BBC are going to tell you that.

As for Brian, he reports the facts on the ground, so you're quite wrong to suggest that he won't report them. Only reporting stories that are favourable to the fiction the gullible want to believe is the MO of pro-Ukrainian western MSM. Brian has no such agenda. Furthermore, if you've watched his videos, (I suspect you haven't), you'll already have a pretty good idea as to what he'll say.
Tim.

Last edited:
View attachment 321451

WOW it is the first time I see so much blue stuff!
Ukraine is taking the initiative.

I see a strong relation with this event

c_v,
Question for you . . .
For every one of these Ukrainian "successes", how many Russian successes are there that are unreported by western MSM?

The answer that you're looking for is in the order of 7:1. So for every Russian plain, tank, ammo or fuel storage facility etc. destroyed by the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians are losing around seven of their own. Unless and until Ukraine finds a means to bring the imbalance back to parity - let alone reverse it in their favour - they have a snowball's chance in hell of winning this conflict. At the end of the day, it boils down to elementary maths - not that your new found friends in the BBC are going to tell you that.

As for Brian, he reports the facts on the ground, so you're quite wrong to suggest that he won't report them. Only reporting stories that are favourable to the fiction the gullible want to believe is the MO of pro-Ukrainian western MSM. Brian has no such agenda. Furthermore, if you've watched his videos, (I suspect you haven't), you'll already have a pretty good idea as to what he'll say.
Tim.
Well there must be something fundamentally wrong with your maths here.

Russia has made no advances for over 3 months. So what is this 7;1 figure with zilch to show for it?
By your own admission, Ukraine didn't have anything like the equipment and troop numbers that the Russians had, so by your figures, it should all have been over and done with weeks or months ago. Instead, the Ukrainians drove the Russians out of the North. They are holding their own in the East and in the South + Crimea, they are unsettling the Russians with their ability to disrupt the war machine at will.

Obviously Ukraine will succeed in defeating Russia. Ukraine and the collective west decided this right from the start. The west have obviously been monitoring Russia under Putin and the direction of travel. It was predetermined by the west what would happen when Russia decided to go on the offensive again.

The outcome will be.
Economic and military downgrade of a half arsed former superpower. This is real world stuff Tim, where the big boys already know Russia's fate. :ROFLMAO:

Instead of Brian hiding in Thialand, perhaps he should get himself off to Ukraine and ask the cannon fodder what they think of the situation.

At point 23 we have a captured russian general, unprecedented...
I digged a bit about this and I think he is not a general.
He is a lt col that is very similar to a general, but the general is bald and has a slightly different nose.
BTW Ukraine has recaptured a big chunk of the Kharkiv oblast, the tide has turned, we are in phase 3.

Last edited:
News and videos are lagging the map.
This is huge: Kupiansk and Izium are back to Ukraine !
😲😲

News and videos are lagging the map.
This is huge: Kupiansk and Izium are back to Ukraine !
😲😲

Yes but don't forget Cav, we don't have a clue what we're talking about.