Ukraine invasion

FZVQdOmXwAAOzMh.jpg

. . . Ukraine doesn't have much value to the US at all. They really don't care how many Ukrainians die. They are only interested in attacking, harassing and damaging Russia. Ukraine is a stick to beat Russia with. . .
It's difficult to quantify just how evil the Biden administration and U.S. foreign policy really is. It's obvious that it's pretty bad, devoid of any decency and morally bankrupt. But would they go as far as actually wanting Ukrainians killed - and not just military personnel - but civilians too? I've heard the argument put forward that the answer to that question is a resounding yes. Why? Because the more Ukrainians who lose their lives, the harder it will be for Russia to repair the damage done and regain the acceptance and respect they enjoyed from Ukrainians before the war began. This will make it harder for them to rule any territory they take and provide a useful buffer between them and the west. So, for the U.S. and its allies, the more Ukrainians killed is very much in their interests. Absolutely sickening.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I will have to enable "ignore this thread", because the levels of mental confusion and conspiracist lies that I see in here are beyond comprehensible.

Sorry, but I will have to enable "ignore this thread", because the levels of mental confusion and conspiracist lies that I see in here are beyond comprehensible.
D'AYC,
If your post is in response to my comment above, then I suggest a more useful thing to do would be to outline what it is that you find "beyond comprehensible"? I don't want to believe what I wrote - and I hope it's not true. However, the actions of the west - especially the U.S. - means that I have to consider it as a possibility. Having an open mind is essential if one is the get to the truth, even if that means contemplating the unthinkable. What I outline is entirely logical, albeit unpalatable. So, your accusation of "mental confusion" is, IMO, unfounded. As for "conspiracist lies" - there are none. I'm merely putting forward reasons how and why the U.S. might benefit from the deaths of Ukrainians.

You appear to view the conflict in a binary way. That is to say, you give the impression (please correct me if I'm wrong) that you really do believe the mantra 'Zelensky & Ukraine good - Putin & Russia bad'? I put it to you that you'll never uncover the truth if you only view the situation (whatever it is - not just this war) by looking exclusively at one side of the argument and never considering an opposing view. As a successful trader, I'm sure you do exactly that with every trade. You evaluate each trade in the round and consider the reasons for not taking it - as well as the reasons for taking it. So why not apply the same logic here?
Tim.

Unfortunatelly we have the party of the denial.
The party of the denial think main stream media is always wrong even if they say the truth.
Defending Ukraine is too easy and mainstream so the party of the denial prefer to be the devil's advocate defending Russia.

Stating people's point of view you disagree with as the spreading conspiracist lies, is rude imo. I have only commented on actual world events and my journey of discovering some truths. Volumes have been written about. it all if you wish to oogle it.

You can verify for your self if you wished to read a little foreign press, instead of trusting in the delivery of news to the BBC or FoxTV. They have even made Hollywood movies about it. One of them is called "The Green Zone" with Matt Damon. No WMD in Iraq. Good film I reckon.

You never guess who started Iran's Nuclear program? It was the US when the Shah of Iran was in power. The big idea was to aim the nukes at Russia. Now the US wants to stop it.

Last edited:
The party of the denial think main stream media is always wrong even if they say the truth.
Defendi Ukraine is too easy and mainstream so the party of the denial prefer to be the devil's advocate defending Russia.

If you are under the age of 50 you get a pass, but if you are over the age of 50 (and by over I mean you turned 50 yesterday) then you have learned absolutely nothing at all in life, and will remain equally stupid and ignorant for the remainder of your life.

Defending Ukraine is too easy and mainstream so the party of the denial prefer to be the devil's advocate defending Russia.
CV - What is "the party of the denial"?

If you are under the age of 50 you get a pass, but if you are over the age of 50 (and by over I mean you turned 50 yesterday) then you have learned absolutely nothing at all in life, and will remain equally stupid and ignorant for the remainder of your life.
I am 47 and thanx for your insults. :)

I'm 62 in November - so I guess I'm completely fcuked!
:ROFLMAO:

Someone tried to turn off "Putin's brain." Perhaps not everyone in Russia is happy with the current state of affairs?

Is US bad? YES
BUT
Ukraine is not Iraq.
Ukraine is not Iran.
Biden is not Bush.

FGS Ukraine is simply a tool for the US. Just a stick to hit Russia with. I hope you get a whiff of your tosh. If you think this is about democracy and freedom for people then you really are a fool.

FACT. Iraq was a strong US ally. CIA helped Sadam get power over Iraq. Hanged by the Americans.
FACT. Iran (with the Shah of Iran, pre-revolution) was a strong US ally. CIA supported the Shah. He died in excile in Paris.

Ukraine is a strong US ally. The US supports Zelensky. Today...

You can work out what comes tomorrow from past experience and history.

Someone tried to turn off "Putin's brain." Perhaps not everyone in Russia is happy with the current state of affairs?