Ukraine invasion

This guy is full of his opinions.

He thinks too much.

For an investigative reporter he has FA facts.

Do you anything other than verbal caresses for your ultra ego?

Not my war. Zelensky doing a cracking job containing Putrid. Western sanctions over time will work in diminishing Russia to pariah status.

Hard to accept that it's going so badly for a once superpower. Chinese not interested in supporting Putin.
Invade Ukraine, it'll all be over in 72 hrs. How's that going ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bunch o jokers.

Not my war. Zelensky doing a cracking job containing Putrid. Western sanctions over time will work in diminishing Russia to pariah status.

Hard to accept that it's going so badly for a once superpower. Chinese not interested in supporting Putin.
Invade Ukraine, it'll all be over in 72 hrs. How's that going ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bunch o jokers.

You are living in an alternative reality. Zelensky is a puppet who has handed Ukraine to the cowboys. His country is in peril.

Russia is thriving, Ruble going up, plenty of food, gas, oil and gold. New global currency on the horizon. New Asian BRIC trading block thriving and getting larger.

The West are bunch of jokers you are right. Weaponising sanctions, shooting them selves in the foot.

If you think that is a success story then you should join the comedian Zelensky.

Get some fresh air.

Last edited:

The US and Dick Chaney's Haliburton and their private army of contractors to name one Blackwater literally raped Iraq of oil and fees delivering military service they labelled up as private security. Haliburton went from something like a $5m to a multi-billion-dollar company.

US you might say invented the concept and other nations follow it. Yes, Wagner is a private military company and not a secret, they are out there. I'm hearing quite a few other countries having similar establishments for conducting military service activities in exchange for money. That's capitalism for you. UK has G4S too with all sorts of logistic departments. Privatise the armies of the nations. Smoke and mirrors. You never know who did what?

But as before, I don't recall you denouncing such activities in other places so why now?

I feel sad watching this video. Beautiful country ruined by an unnecessary war. Good video production, nice scenary, but as before what is it saying? What are the facts?

Did you see that factual video clip on why Ukraine is placing military equipment in civilian areas? Why amnesty international and other media are soooo slow in condemning Ukraine tactics.

Why don't they put their weapons under the trees in remote areas like those soldiers were in?

Have a think!

How long have the Ukrainians had the HIMARS now?

Why US giving Ukraine another $1bn aid. A bit of a trickle eh?

The West are having another round of talks on what new sanctions they can come up with to hurt their own civilians.

Crazy stuff.

The obvious path is for them to sit round a table and talk. A great golden opportunity awaits Ukraine to become a neutral country like Switzerland and Austria.

Who doesn't like Switzerland and Austria? Two very beautiful and successful countries in the middle of Europe.

So peace or war?

Zelensky picks war and destruction!
Does Zelensky asks the people what they would like?
Is there Democracry in Ukraine?
Where does Ukraine's interests lie?
There is so much really dodgy stuff Western MSM does not report. Keeps the public dum and misled so the big cheeses at the top can have their power plays.

Very sad. I hope all you war supporters wake up! 🕊️☮️🕊️

Just bought a bit of these.

1660054571217.png

Expectng more of the same.

Beware though price has crashed. Bit like POLY.

Not for the faint hearted. :unsure:

I feel peace will brake out soon. I'm always an optimist. :)(y)

Might do, but probably not.

This fund is currently trying to change tac by divesting out of Russia and into Europe, Middle East and Africa.

NOBODY is investing in Russia. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Might do, but probably not.

This fund is currently trying to change tac by divesting out of Russia and into Europe, Middle East and Africa.

NOBODY is investing in Russia. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yes basically the same companies setting up base/shop in other states like India or Saudi Arabia and Dubai. Not much different to Saudi's selling Russian oil. ;)

Fingers crossed :)

I'll let you know if I get my 25p Xmas dividend.

Yes basically the same companies setting up base/shop in other states like India or Saudi Arabia and Dubai. Not much different to Saudi's selling Russian oil. ;)

Fingers crossed :)

I'll let you know if I get my 25p Xmas dividend.

Only Att could bring a whole new meaning to the term "investment divvy" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: