UK Politics

Ex-royal protection officer says he's contacted police after he saw Andrew bring women to Buckingham Palace 'multiple times a week' and was 'not allowed to know their names'

A former Scotland Yard royal protection officer today revealed he has gone to the police because he claims Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor smuggled women 'multiple times a week' into Buckingham Palace.

Paul Page, who served between 1998 and 2004, has said that officers working for Andrew were 'not allowed' to know the names of the girls who visited him.

He told The Sun: 'We were just told a female will be coming at whatever time. It's always after closing, and a female will be approaching the front gate.

'We were told to call footmen and then either the female would walk through unescorted, or the footman would come down to collect her and walk her to Andrew'.

He added: 'We put it down to him being a sh*gger, and because he’s a prince, and he wouldn’t give us the names because he’s a complete a**ehole to staff.'

Sources have claimed that other women would be whisked in to see him at his late mother and father's London home using the same coded requests and with no security clearance.
 
Last edited:

Peter Mandelson's secretive Russian 'ghost flights' revealed... how former EU trade commissioner's trip on oligarch's private jet raises the question, why was he so close to Kremlin interests? RICHARD PENDLEBURY

In the early hours of November 25, 2004, a Gulfstream IV executive jet touched down in Rotterdam. On board were a crew of three and a solitary male passenger, the Daily Mail can reveal.

The passenger’s name was Peter Mandelson, former New Labour svengali and Cabinet minister. This was his first week in a new ‘top job’: that of European Union trade commissioner.

Later that day, commissioner Mandelson would attend the EU-Russia summit at the Binnenhof Palace in The Hague.

President Vladimir Putin was leading his country’s delegation. Trade between East and West was to be a key area of discussion.

Putin had just returned to Europe from a trade conference in Chile, and among his entourage on the South American trip had been Oleg Deripaska, the then-youthful metals oligarch who would soon be described as Russia’s richest man – and one of the ten wealthiest in the world.

At his peak net worth, in 2008, Deripaska was said to have $28billion in assets. Many wondered how he had acquired such a fortune, and so quickly.

His US visa was later suspended over alleged associations with organised crime; allegations he denied. Today, Deripaska is under British sanctions following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in 2022, which has caused more than one million casualties.

Deripaska has long operated a fleet of luxury aircraft. One of the planes he controlled in November 2004 was a Bermudan-registered Gulfstream IV with the call sign VP-BNN.

This, we can reveal, was the aircraft which took Mandelson to the Netherlands. For reasons that remain unclear, the plane had collected Mandelson from Brussels, brought him to England for several hours and then taken him on the final leg to The Hague for the summit.

Why was Mandelson flying about Europe on a Deripaska jet on the eve of crucial EU-Russia trade talks? And why was he so very keen to get there as fast as possible?
 
Broken Britain

Thousands of criminals escaping jail terms despite having more than SEVENTY previous convictions

Thousands of criminals are walking free from Crown Court with suspended sentences – even when they have more than 70 previous convictions, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

Police data shows offenders were released from custody after guilty verdicts despite having records as long as their arms for previous serious offences, including violent crimes.

Figures show 755 criminals convicted in Crown Court in England and Wales with more than 76 previous convictions escaped prison and left the dock with a suspended sentence.

Another 1,011 criminals with 61 to 75 previous convictions walked free, along with 2,280 guilty defendants with between 46 and 60 convictions.

The figures also show that 3,015 criminals had 36 to 45 previous convictions, with 5,361 having 26 to 35 and 10,012 with 15 to 25.

The findings are from the Police National Computer (PNC) database and relate to 2024, the last full year for which figures are available.

The data emerged from a written parliamentary question on January 28 by Tory MP Neil O’Brien to Justice Secretary David Lammy.

Mr O’Brien asked how many convicted offenders did not receive a custodial sentence, and how many previous convictions they had.
 

Medieval Britain​

Imam is guilty of raping women and girls as young as 12 after convincing them he had magical powers when they met at mosque

An imam has been found guilty of raping women and girls as young as 12 after using his position as a faith leader at his east London mosque to convince them he had magical powers.

Abdul Halim Khan, 54, has been found guilty of twenty one counts of rape and sexual assault as well as child sexual offences against seven women and girls at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

The offences took place between 2004 and 2015, and three of his victims were young teenage girls at the time.

All seven were members of the local Muslim community, and Khan abused his position to convince them all to meet him in isolated places to carry out the sex attacks.

Khan would claim he needed to meet with the girls and women to prevent anything bad happening to them.

He then raped or abused them and claimed he had been possessed by a 'Jinn', or evil spirit, while doing so.

His victims were left too scared to tell friends or family for fear of him doing them harm via 'black magic', the CPS said.

Khan's actions were finally discovered in February 2018 when his youngest victim bravely told a teacher what had happened to her.
 
Back
Top