UK Politics

huwai Tories.jpg

Wow that's an interesting find SC and all big hitters in key areas.

The news meted out to joe public about Huawei doesn't tally up with those positions held by British insiders.

Lord Browne etc. are well known and no doubt on big retainers. Money not security could decide it.

Chinese wouldn't give those top position to non-Chinese bodies unless some major hip joints were established.

There definitely is more to this story than meets the eye. Doesn't look or smell right. I doubt we'll know either. All under the table horse trading. Rock on Britain and China :) :love:

The UK and others are being forced to choose between China and the US. It is a no brainer which will win the argument.
The US under Trump shouldn't take too much for granted.

Chinese wouldn't give those top position to non-Chinese bodies unless some major hip joints were established.

There definitely is more to this story than meets the eye. Doesn't look or smell right. I doubt we'll know either. All under the table horse trading. Rock on Britain and China :) :love:

sedwill.jpg

Here is a very rare example of a debate that we should be seeing on our mainstream TV screens, alas I doubt that we will see anything reported about it in MSM. There is nothing but good that could come from this level of debate, but as long as the technocrats continue to enforce partisan censorship, it is unlikely to happen, it's almost as if the powers that be are deliberately attempting to create divide and conflict so that they can impose more censorship and hate speech laws as a form control (as if we didn't know that already :rolleyes:).

There is nothing sensitive or controversial in the film, but for those of a perpetual sensitive disposition, closed mindedness, or even bigotry, I warn you it contains graphic scenes of Tommy Robinson chatting with a Muslim girl.

What a brave chap for taking it to the streets in such a manner, especially after all the recent attacks and death threats (and ensuing MSM smears and fake news), I think he deserves to be voted an MEP just because it would bring this kind of debate into the open more and as long as he continues to weed out his extreme supporters then this could become the new centre ground, bringing both sides of the argument together and reducing the extremism that exists on both sides.

Here is a very rare example of a debate that we should be seeing on our mainstream TV screens, alas I doubt that we will see anything reported about it in MSM. There is nothing but good that could come from this level of debate, but as long as the technocrats continue to enforce partisan censorship, it is unlikely to happen, it's almost as if the powers that be are deliberately attempting to create divide and conflict so that they can impose more censorship and hate speech laws as a form control (as if we didn't know that already :rolleyes:).

There is nothing sensitive or controversial in the film, but for those of a perpetual sensitive disposition, closed mindedness, or even bigotry, I warn you it contains graphic scenes of Tommy Robinson chatting with a Muslim girl.

What a brave chap for taking it to the streets in such a manner, especially after all the recent attacks and death threats (and ensuing MSM smears and fake news), I think he deserves to be voted an MEP just because it would bring this kind of debate into the open more and as long as he continues to weed out his extreme supporters then this could become the new centre ground, bringing both sides of the argument together and reducing the extremism that exists on both sides.

Why is he not talking to an academic and just talking to a young girl on the street?

5:32 is correct and the following verse 5:33 refers to war against God and his messenger. That is war against Islam. Much like the crusades when the European mobs picked up their weapons and marched to the holy lands to wage war.

Punishments are read out as cutting off heads, crucifixion, maiming or exile, chasing infidels out of Muslim lands. As the explanatory note on the verse states, those punishments and tortures continued for centuries after that verse was written.

English law had piercing of eyes, hanging, drawing and quartering... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered . That's like 1500 years after humanity moved on. A lot worse was dished out to prisoners and kings captured in war.

Taking the Quran to a school girl and setting himself up on some pedestal about how horrific Islam is a cheap shot? If anything a swift death in those days ie beheading was far more merciful, saving suffering - than being tortured to death.

Shame he doesn't apply the same conduct to peoples of all religions and races around the same time. Much worse was done to people by all religions so it really is a daft comparison to make imo.

Where I do agree with him and this goes to both sides, people are so eager to promote their angle to whip people up into hatred. Yes he is correct in that some Islamic scholars can take few lines and use it out of context. He is learning from them and not much different himself.

Beware of the dark side. Humanity is the same all over the world. He is no better than the so called scholars of the Madrassas.

If his words resonate with you than you should be introduced to your muslim cousins in kind. :devilish:

Almost forgot. What on earth has the Quran got to do with the upcoming MEP elections?

Why is he not talking to an academic and just talking to a young girl on the street?

5:32 is correct and the following verse 5:33 refers to war against God and his messenger. That is war against Islam. Much like the crusades when the European mobs picked up their weapons and marched to the holy lands to wage war.

Punishments are read out as cutting off heads, crucifixion, maiming or exile, chasing infidels out of Muslim lands. As the explanatory note on the verse states, those punishments and tortures continued for centuries after that verse was written.

English law had piercing of eyes, hanging, drawing and quartering... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanged,_drawn_and_quartered . That's like 1500 years after humanity moved on. A lot worse was dished out to prisoners and kings captured in war.

Taking the Quran to a school girl and setting himself up on some pedestal about how horrific Islam is a cheap shot? If anything a swift death in those days ie beheading was far more merciful, saving suffering - than being tortured to death.

Shame he doesn't apply the same conduct to peoples of all religions and races around the same time. Much worse was done to people by all religions so it really is a daft comparison to make imo.

Where I do agree with him and this goes to both sides, people are so eager to promote their angle to whip people up into hatred. Yes he is correct in that some Islamic scholars can take few lines and use it out of context. He is learning from them and not much different himself.

Beware of the dark side. Humanity is the same all over the world. He is no better than the so called scholars of the Madrassas.

If his words resonate with you than you should be introduced to your muslim cousins in kind. :devilish:

Almost forgot. What on earth has the Quran got to do with the upcoming MEP elections?

So you would prefer debate to slander ?

So if a large proportion of the UK population believe what TR says, follow his every word, and will vote for him on the 23rd May. And if you consider TR to be a problem and by logic the millions that follow him on a global scale are also on the wrong side, how do you propose that his arguments are countered and debunked to the point where all these millions of wrong people drop his ideas and move onto something else?

So if a large proportion of the UK population believe what TR says, follow his every word, and will vote for him on the 23rd May. And if you consider TR to be a problem and by logic the millions that follow him on a global scale are also on the wrong side, how do you propose that his arguments are countered and debunked to the point where all these millions of wrong people drop his ideas and move onto something else?

I don't understand your point.

All I'm saying is for someone who is looking to lead his country talking to some girl about meaning of some stupid religious verses does not exactly make him a world class brain does it?

Might get him votes amongst the hungry patriotic crowd and whip them up on the hate campaign but that's about all.

Farage and Tommy. Hardly best of British but I have been known to be wrong before and past is no guarantee of the future.

I don't understand your point.

All I'm saying is for someone who is looking to lead his country talking to some girl about meaning of some stupid religious verses does not exactly make him a world class brain does it?

Might get him votes amongst the hungry patriotic crowd and whip them up on the hate campaign but that's about all.

Farage and Tommy. Hardly best of British but I have been known to be wrong before and past is no guarantee of the future.

My point is that if you believe he is spreading hate (however you define 'hate'), then what should be done about that? Haven't the authorities defined hate as a crime and therefore some form of legal action should be taken against him to prevent him spreading hate?

If the authorities take no action against him, then does that not send the message that he is not committing a crime based on hate?