UK Politics

1554932731536.png

It will be interesting to see the sort of Euro Parliament that is elected in May. Maybe more reasonable anti integration parties will be stronger ! Strong enough to make the UK to at least have another referendum.
Could work the other way though.

It will be interesting to see the sort of Euro Parliament that is elected in May. Maybe more reasonable anti integration parties will be stronger ! Strong enough to make the UK to at least have another referendum.
Could work the other way though.

At this point time it’s difficult to see the way through, stronger eurosceptics may eventually get the upper hand but I would have thought that would make a no compromise deal more likely than another referendum.

Conservative & Labour Party should be concerned about this – but no doubt they'll just carry on with their internal squabbles!

Enter JRM's big sis, The girl can give a speech ill give her that.

And that's what it's all about folks.

The Brexit party has the potential, if handled correctly, to bring the right thinking people together and unite them for the greater good of the UK.

I for One am sick and tired of listening to idiots who think they know best. I trust my own instincts because they have served me well and i'm convinced this is a battle we can and must win.

The Rees Mogg sister has it spot on when she talks about Thatcher. Can anyone imagine Thatcher selling the UK down the river. Thatcher was UK through and through, like Trump is USA through and through.

https://www.radiotimes.com/film/hvqn65/the-age-of-stupid/

When was the last time you experienced panic?

I would guess it's usually when your life is in danger. Not beause you are late for a meeting, in a losing trade or the in-laws arriving at short notice.

However, i do think unless a life or death scenario is faced by people they are not likely to take climate change seriously.

It's just something that happens to other people.