UK Politics

She said she has no regrets about joining such a murderous organisation !
No sorry etc.
Will probably keep supporting terrorism while pulling in a fortune from the Press.
Keep her OUT.
The usual soppy lefties will try to get her back I expect.

She said she has no regrets about joining such a murderous organisation !
No sorry etc.
Will probably keep supporting terrorism while pulling in a fortune from the Press.
Keep her OUT.
The usual soppy lefties will try to get her back I expect.

Watching QT last night, there seems to be cross political support to let her in based on the rule of law, the rule of law hahaha don't make me effing laugh. This is what they have been using to let hundreds of Jihadists in to walk amongst us.

Why is it we have lots of cases that change the law when challenged in the courts, but nothing happens when it comes to cases like this?

There was discussion around that she only has a UK passport, removing that would make her stateless which goes against international law. But if she had a dual passport we would cancel it! Huh? So two countries would be competing to cancel her passport with one losing out FFS, the international system of law is an ass - change it, throw her in a stateless prison, even IS is a state of it's own volition, she joined it, she has their paperwork, is that not enough?

:mad::mad::mad:

I very much doubt that 3 young schoolgirls ever thought of going to join IS on their own.
I expect there were the usual recruiters hiding in the shadows waiting for more gullible youngsters.
The police should bring them to justice imho.
It wouldn't worry me if it became a capital offence to support terrorist groups.
They kill innocent people when they can and deserve no better.

Last edited:
I very much doubt that 3 young schoolgirls ever thought of going to join IS on their own.
I expect there were the usual recruiters hiding in the shadows waiting for more gullible youngsters.

Whilst I have some sympathy with this view, you also have to remember that people born into Islam are indoctrinated from birth. If you have any knowledge of passages of the Koran then you'll know how toxic it is.

Maybe Muslims that come to settle in the UK need to leave the Koran on the shelf and stop attending Mosques, maybe then they will integrate better with their host countries. But we are back to politicians with this kind of thinking, they are the one's that need to instigate change and we will forever be complaining that they do nothing (and encourage it).

And what is the reason why they have no urgency to do anything? Because they are not affected, it is the working class that have to put up with immigration, not well-off politicians......many books have been/are being written on this phenomenon as all roads lead to Globalism.

Why don’t our politicians send out the message that if you are a Jihadist returning to UK (because we have no choice until international law can be changed). You WILL be incarcerated for a very long long time, and your children will be removed from your care and put up for adoption. Instead of this wishy washy line of you may be interviewed and may be prosecuted. That would put plenty off returning.

A lot of the lone wolf violence around the world I think should partially blame Hollywood films encouraging it.
Making heroes to gullible youngsters of villeins like Bonny & Clyde, Jesse James etc.

A massive can of worms indeed, who will investigate, who will apportion blame, who will be punished for it?

First 10 mins

She's an asset and GCHQ along with MI6 all want her.

She'll be let back in that's for sure. Joe public has no clue imo. ISIS is Al-Qaida ver2 thats all. US/UK creation to destabilise states.

Another so called conspiracy orchestrated by the powers above. Carry out an attack and call it ISIS or Al-Qaida. Just about every big state has a terrorist millitia group to control in pursuing national interest.

I always want to laugh out loud when I hear US and UK and EU refer to ISIS as a terrorist state. Pot calling the kettle black. It's all about removing Assad and implementing a Western friendly regime to syphon off oil and gas from the region to EU and thus sidelining major Russian foreign currency which it gains supplying EU with gas and thus to weaken it.

These are simply proxy wars to gain cheap access to energy reserves and undermine Russia.

No one gives a flying hoot about this ISIS girl. It's just a daft humanitarian PR exercise and public titillation to make them feel we are more holier than thou whilst bombing the pooh out of them. I mean just look at Yemen and Sauidies and our devoted support for such regimes.

Sick and tired hearing about it. (n)

It’s all happening much quicker than I thought, with Labour and Tory’s in disarray and the Brexit party gaining 100,000 members in a week then it’s likely change is just around the corner.

I don’t think the current crop of MPs will be able to pull themselves back from the brink of obscurity at this rate.

It’s all happening much quicker than I thought, with Labour and Tory’s in disarray and the Brexit party gaining 100,000 members in a week then it’s likely change is just around the corner.

I don’t think the current crop of MPs will be able to pull themselves back from the brink of obscurity at this rate.

Splits, splinter groups, division. It's all shaping up nicely for a period of total chaos. Ungovernable UK going the way of some European countries, ironically!

She's an asset and GCHQ along with MI6 all want her.

She'll be let back in that's for sure. Joe public has no clue imo. ISIS is Al-Qaida ver2 thats all. US/UK creation to destabilise states.

Another so called conspiracy orchestrated by the powers above. Carry out an attack and call it ISIS or Al-Qaida. Just about every big state has a terrorist millitia group to control in pursuing national interest.

I always want to laugh out loud when I hear US and UK and EU refer to ISIS as a terrorist state. Pot calling the kettle black. It's all about removing Assad and implementing a Western friendly regime to syphon off oil and gas from the region to EU and thus sidelining major Russian foreign currency which it gains supplying EU with gas and thus to weaken it.

These are simply proxy wars to gain cheap access to energy reserves and undermine Russia.

No one gives a flying hoot about this ISIS girl. It's just a daft humanitarian PR exercise and public titillation to make them feel we are more holier than thou whilst bombing the pooh out of them. I mean just look at Yemen and Sauidies and our devoted support for such regimes.

Sick and tired hearing about it. (n)

Of course, if they invent a frankenstein, then they have to deal with frankenstein, treating white helmets and other Jihadi assets as a force multiplier, now even individual BBC journalists are showing how Syrian chemical attacks were staged (something the not-so conspiracy theorists have been highlighting for a long time), the cruelty our governments have inflicted on the world, not in my name. It will also be interesting to see the Skripal truth emerge eventually.

https://www.rt.com/news/451538-bbc-douma-chemical-staged/

Splits, splinter groups, division. It's all shaping up nicely for a period of total chaos. Ungovernable UK going the way of some European countries, ironically!

Shows how dangerous the Labour party are, they must be kept away from power, now all that needs to happen is for the Tory's to lose power and we'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Shows how dangerous the Labour party are, they must be kept away from power, now all that needs to happen is for the Tory's to lose power and we'll be able to breathe a sigh of relief.

Interesting developments all over the place. Where to start ! Ok so apparently the infiltrated local conservative associations are hounding extreme remainers, eg Woolaston, Grieve, Sourby etc, threatening deselection.

I don't think we have seen the last of Labour MP's resigning their membership and the whip. This has the potential to finish off Labour for good.
Cable is making a complete tit of himself suggesting that they could join the Lib Dems.....as if ! :LOL:

UK yellow vests (late to the party) but uniting around some common themes, a proper Brexit, no deal, some questionable deaths of 3 youths in a hit and run in London but the protesters claim it was a terrorist attack.

Theres a lot going on just now.

Interesting developments all over the place. Where to start ! Ok so apparently the infiltrated local conservative associations are hounding extreme remainers, eg Woolaston, Grieve, Sourby etc, threatening deselection.

I don't think we have seen the last of Labour MP's resigning their membership and the whip. This has the potential to finish off Labour for good.
Cable is making a complete tit of himself suggesting that they could join the Lib Dems.....as if ! :LOL:

UK yellow vests (late to the party) but uniting around some common themes, a proper Brexit, no deal, some questionable deaths of 3 youths in a hit and run in London but the protesters claim it was a terrorist attack.

Theres a lot going on just now.

Any delay to Brexit is going to cause problems for these parties, I wouldn't be surprised if there is a wholesale move of voters away to parties that would never have a hope of getting into power otherwise. Parliament has to tread carefully if they wish to hang onto any form of power. TM is running down the clock, Corbyn is basically doing the same, the EU have offered to accept a delay, if it's not taken then we'll know that these parties are avoiding the high risk strategy of delaying Brexit to prevent them losing power (and also causing a Gilet Jaunes type of scenario on the streets of Britain).

It's a no win for remainers, the current breakaway could manage to form a coherent remain party that people could vote for but it will be too little too late and something the 2 main parties don't want. Big battles ahead.

Already tripping themselves up with their own political correctness, hilarious, you can’t take any one of them seriously [emoji23]

Independent MP embroiled in a race row two hours after quitting Labour
https://mol.im/a/6717763

No, please stop, my sides are killing me. [emoji1787]

Left-wing Militant Labour firebrand Derek Hatton is READMITTED
https://mol.im/a/6718347