UK Politics

This has to be about the most reprehensible of all the remain attitudes. To be disrespecting our older generation is narcissistic and nasty, quite a few of whom will have served the country, certainly worked most of their lives building the country, paying taxes, now enjoying their older years, or dealing with the problems of old age. The selfishness of remainers is outstanding, to be picking on largely defenceless people based on age is truly short-sighted and ageist.

More erosion of family values, at a time when old people are dealing with mental health as well as physical health problems, and low incomes. It's a feature of the remain left, to be bigoted, racist, ageist, sexist and all the other 'ist's' that they purport to have invented and be enforcing, they are the worst perpetrators. They cannot see beyond the ends of their own noses, and these idiots will be leading the country one day, welcome to a future of fascism if these dullard losers get anywhere near power.

Last edited:
It really is amazing how some people idolize the worst monsters of history.
One might think that their huge crimes would warn others away from that sort of outlook.

This has to be about the most reprehensible of all the remain attitudes. To be disrespecting our older generation is narcissistic and nasty, quite a few of whom will have served the country, certainly worked most of their lives building the country, paying taxes, now enjoying their older years, or dealing with the problems of old age. The selfishness of remainers is outstanding, to be picking on largely defenceless people based on age is truly short-sighted and ageist.

More erosion of family values, at a time when old people are dealing with mental health as well as physical health problems, and low incomes. It's a feature of the remain left, to be bigoted, racist, ageist, sexist and all the other 'ist's' that they purport to have invented and be enforcing, they are the worst perpetrators. They cannot see beyond the ends of their own noses, and these idiots will be leading the country one day, welcome to a future of fascism if these dullard losers get anywhere near power.

Yes - and it was the older generations that fought and gave up their lives in order to preserve the very freedoms which these despicable people want to abuse. Ironical! The one thing that's always apparent with ideologists is that they are quite willing to override common standards of decency and democracy in order to further their own aims. You only have to look at the hard left today to see the evidence.

Moderate politicians should beware the lesson of the Weimar republic that because of their incompetency gave way to the Nazis who promised good order.

So this is a bonkers attitude shared by all remainers. I don’t think so. How very dare you!!

So this is a bonkers attitude shared by all remainers. I don’t think so. How very dare you!!

Note I singled out the Remain left as I believe that the majority of the remain left will hold that attitude given all the other ridiculousness they spout and those that do push forward this attitude are remain left.

So that can’t be all remainers, or can it?

Note I singled out the Remain left as I believe that the majority of the remain left will hold that attitude given all the other ridiculousness they spout and those that do push forward this attitude are remain left.

So that can’t be all remainders, or can it?

The loony left know no boundaries twixt stay or leave :D

BY ECK more trouble at mill.

No wonder our politicians can't be bothered investigating grooming gangs etc, when they are up to their own necks in bother.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk

The reason he won his procedural court case was because UKGov caved in order not to release email evidence, lots of covering up going on by those in power, what does Salmond have on other members of the establishment I wonder.